SFC Ollie

No, I'm pretty sure Ollie is a regular member at a normal church. But he'll appreciate the thread when he's up and about.

With all the friends he seems to have here, I'm sure he'll be fine. ...and have a stronger heart than most of us.

I'm listening to a Lama chanting and it is so peaceful, that my heart opens and from that place I send you healing wishes, Ollie.

Please get well soon. You are loved and valued.

sky

gw2222.gif

I hope every things ok and I look forward to seeing your posts soon!!!!

May your doctors be wise, your nurses be kind, and your family be at your side.

Get well soon, Ollie!

if i can get an address i will be more than happy to order the book 5...i now he prefers paperback but that is in about 3 weeks.....but i can order book 5 off ebay and send to him....

i am even fond of Ollie even though he calls me names and often references tinfoil in our discussions...he always gives me rep at christmas and best wishes,...cause way deep down...he likes me too

I'm sorry. I realize that you and I don't converse very often, but I have to tell you that I believe anyone who has been around this site for more than a week or so and has read more than one or two of your posts, thinks "tinfoil" when they see a post coming from you. I don't think it can be avoided. :lol:

Immie

At least one person who I generally get along with thought I was being rude and "pissing" on the thread with this comment.

To that person, anyone else who thought I was being rude and to eots, I want y'all to know that I was just playing around. Since this post seems to have come off differently than I intended, let me offer an apology to the board for sounding as if I were callous.

Immie

i dont think we all need to be calling and worrying mrs ollie...boop you need to be the mid person.....
that way she can get some rest and all.....

i dont think we all need to be calling and worrying mrs ollie...boop you need to be the mid person.....
that way she can get some rest and all.....

Just nominate someone. I'm at work, and will be until 10:00 pm. And in my estimation, it should be someone whose name he will easily recognize, like his long-time buddies in The Coffee Shop.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back