SFC Ollie

<hugs>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovASg2ewwMw]Bee Gees - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart (live, 1997) - YouTube[/ame]

I am even fond of Ollie even though he calls me names and often references tinfoil in our discussions...he always gives me rep at christmas and best wishes,...cause way deep down...he likes me too

Last edited:
Hope those that were dissing him a few short days ago are feeling some shame
today.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/226049-it-never-fails.html

I wasn't gonna say...........

111989_o.gif

i am even fond of Ollie even though he calls me names and often references tinfoil in our discussions...he always gives me rep at christmas and best wishes,...cause way deep down...he likes me too

I'm sorry. I realize that you and I don't converse very often, but I have to tell you that I believe anyone who has been around this site for more than a week or so and has read more than one or two of your posts, thinks "tinfoil" when they see a post coming from you. I don't think it can be avoided. :lol:

Immie

i am even fond of Ollie even though he calls me names and often references tinfoil in our discussions...he always gives me rep at christmas and best wishes,...cause way deep down...he likes me too

I'm sorry. I realize that you and I don't converse very often, but I have to tell you that I believe anyone who has been around this site for more than a week or so and has read more than one or two of your posts, thinks "tinfoil" when they see a post coming from you. I don't think it can be avoided. :lol:

Immie

Yes I understand its the typical programmed response to uncomfortable truth..like pavlov's dog to a dinner bell..its not your fault

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Immie

Yes I understand its the typical programmed response to uncomfortable truth..like pavlov's dog to a dinner bell..its not your fault

Yes, I understand, you actually believe everything you post... that's what's scary about you.

Immie

Hope those that were dissing him a few short days ago are feeling some shame
today.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/226049-it-never-fails.html

I wasn't gonna say...........

111989_o.gif
I'm only surprised he had his heart attack so quick. Just looking at him you can tell he has/had poor circulation. How come NO ONE ELSE told him? You all claim to care about him.

See, the best way for a retiree to get back what he gave to the Military is to LIVE A LONG TIME and collect MANY CHECKS! But Ollie isn't doing that because he's eating and drinking FDA Approved shit, 24/7. But anyone around here who doesn't believe ALL gov't propaganda is called a "tinfoil conspiracy theorist". I even posted a thread about how I lost weight by AVOIDING the FDA Food Pyramid.

And you know what? I'm the only one who cared about Ollie because I said something about his condition that should have been obvious to anyone with two eyes and a functioning brain. And for that I get abuse from you fux.

Did it ever occur to you pea brains that he might have actually been thinking about what I said and went to the VA and found out about his condition? You think that coulda' been on his mind at all?

No of course not. I'll bet some of you bastards wanna' say that I caused his condition don't you? Well I didn't. Ollie caused his condition.

And you sorry bastards that think I would wish ill will on ANYONE can go f*ck yourselves.

This is the announcement forum, not the flame zone.

Can we clean this up a bit people? Ask the mods to axe your post, if you think its out-of-line or just delete it yourself if possible. Take the negative stuff to the flame zone. Ollie was awfully busy over the Memorial Day weekend. Let's just leave it there okay? TIA

Forum List

Back