Zone1 Jesus paid it all

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I discovered this preacher whilst lying in a hospital bed early in the morning unable to sleep and listening to the sounds of suffering drifting down the hallways....may the Lord be with us all...pray for America

Jesus is the Prince of Peace ... why all the violence in your sig lines? ...

This is a commercial YouTube channel ... Jesus threw the money-changers out of the Temple ... this guy shaved his face to make money, even though he denies Christ by cutting his hair ... why dress like a heathen and then preach The Word? ... as bad as a woman putting on makeup for Sunday Church ... ridiculous ... Golden Calf worship is what it is ... by gum ...

So what went wrong?
Could Jesus as the Prince of World Peace fall short of the correct perspective? I see Jesus as the Prince of Peace between us and our relationship with God. I also Jesus as the Prince of Peace in my family life and often in my work life. Peace in my spiritual life; peace in my family life; peace in my work life. There is peace in my life and I do attribute that peace to Jesus and following his Way and his teachings.

So what went wrong?
Nothing. The story of Christ was from the beginning a story only half told which was to be completed in what was once a distant future. Now, the "time of the Gentiles" is being fulfilled.

And they are not doing any better at accepting anything he said just like when he first appeared..

Some things never change!

Nothing. The story of Christ was from the beginning a story only half told which was to be completed in what was once a distant future. Now, the "time of the Gentiles" is being fulfilled.

And they are not doing any better at accepting anything he said just like when he first appeared..

Some things never change!
That's some conspiracy theory you have there.

Yet we learn from failure. So who's to say we failed?

God ... why He let the Babylonians carry us away ... that's the whole point of the Old Testament ... God's Law is perfect, it is Man who fails to follow these Laws ...

"And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death." -- Exodus 21:15

We stand by and let children bitch-slap their mothers ... because Satan rules our houses and hearts ... Man always fails alone ... there's only salvation in Christ, not God's Law ...

Good grief, he has a lot of plastic surgery done.
Fear mongering pays well.

God ... why He let the Babylonians carry us away ... that's the whole point of the Old Testament ... God's Law is perfect, it is Man who fails to follow these Laws ...

"And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death." -- Exodus 21:15

We stand by and let children bitch-slap their mothers ... because Satan rules our houses and hearts ... Man always fails alone ... there's only salvation in Christ, not God's Law ...
Providence

It's all I needed.
I'm not surprised about that at all since your soul "bursts at the seams" every single time you brazenly defy the Law of God and desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, and worship a cracker and eat it for spiritual life, always dying but never finding peace in death.

It's connected because of your fierce need to lash out against Christianity.
Lash out? Don't be silly.

Anyone can peek inside a church on any given Sunday and see and hear with their own eyes and ears the priest hold up the eucharist for worship as the congregation falls to their knees in the degrading adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life even though the entire bible, from Moses to Jesus, teaches that practicing idolatry results in "the death", a curse.

As bizarre as what you do in church is, I am not making this shit up. At next mass, pay attention.

Its what you do. Don't be ashamed. I heard you love the experience of your soul bursting at the seams. I do acknowledge the death is a profound religious experience, just not a very good one.

Own it.

I prefer to keep my soul intact. Why does that bother you so much? Never mind, I already know.

Last edited:
Lash out? Don't be silly.

Anyone can peek inside a church on any given Sunday and see and hear with their own eyes and ears the priest hold up the eucharist for worship as the congregation falls to the knees in the degrading adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life even though the entire bible, from Moses to Jesus, teaches that practicing idolatry results in "the death", a curse.

As bizarre as what you do in church is, I am not making this shit up. At next mass, pay attention.

Its what you do. Don't be ashamed. I heard you love the experience of your soul bursting at the seams. I do acknowledge the death is a profound religious experience, just not a very good one.

Own it.

I prefer to keep my soul intact. Why does that bother you so much? Never mind, I already know.
I'm not being silly. It's personal for you.

Damn straight. You sanctimonious hypocrites are trying to legislate laws and customs to punish unbelievers and reward the most despicable traits of the human species since Rome assimilated and perverted Christianity. Very un-American of you. And I have children, family, friends, and good people of all persuasions, will suffer if you pretentious and hypocritical bastards succeed.

So I am here to tell you, over my dead body.
Would you like to kill us?

I discovered this preacher whilst lying in a hospital bed early in the morning unable to sleep and listening to the sounds of suffering drifting down the hallways....may the Lord be with us all...pray for America

Derek Prince is a Word of Faith preacher. He is not a Christian.

Thread has been cleaned. Just a reminder, this is Zone 1. Discuss the topic, not each other.

• "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge / Announcements / Race Relations-Racism / Religion and Ethics: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. No insults, name calling, or putting down other posters (flaming). Consider it a lesson in civics.

Forum List

Back