SFC Ollie

I got disgruntled, but then I realized Ollie probably misses the people who can't post without showing their ass as much as he misses his friends.

I got disgruntled, but then I realized Ollie probably misses the people who can't post without showing their ass as much as he misses his friends.

Ollie will get a lift if he reads this thread. Nothing more uplifting than the well-wishing of friends and the idiotic blathering of enemies. :)

Best to ya Ollie.
We do not always agree but you are a good person and I like and respect ya.

My littel bro had triple bypass in January and is now better than he had been in years. Hope you turn out the same way.

Ollie is a good guy. I hope he is OK. I only fuck with him over his flag worship and Halloween uniform.
All in all, he's a realist in trouble, like we all are.

Anything I could say would come across as trite. I find it odd to offer good wishes to someone who can't read the message himself. It feels as though we are all posting for ourselves more than Ollie. I have never been one to pretend I know any off you, we've never met. I know your MB personas, I know your posting styles, what to expect when you post, even your presumed political leanings. Some of you I enjoy ready more that others, I know what to expect in most of your posts before I click on your name. Some of you I would miss, for a while, should you stop posting. I dare say the same can be said of me.

This is not to say that I would not like to meet any of you in person, I would relish the opportunity.

My interactions with Ollie have been few, if any. I know the name, I've read his posts, I may have even repped him a time or two. I can't really say for sure. I guess the things that interest us are different.

All that being said...

Should you, Ollie, have the opportunity to read this...

Get well soon soldier. That's an order.

Last edited:
I have every expectation that he will be reading this thread in a day or seven but yes; speaking for myself. I know I'm powerless. All I can do is reach out, and pray. So that's the need this thread meets.

Sorta like talking to someone in a coma. We don't believe they can hear us, but we talk anyway.

JUST for Ollie, and those who share his faith.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s853esiDI28]You'll Never Walk Alone - Elvis Presley - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back