SFC Ollie

Feel better, Ollie. Two members of my family have had that and now they are so much better. Keep your chin up.

Come back soon and regale us with stories of your hospital stay. Especially the diet they put you on. :)

Hey, Ollie! Ain't nothin' to it! My brother had a five-way bypass...now runs a mile a day...before breakfast!

Get well soon!

I hope the SFC makes a speedy recovery.

I agree, I didn't read this thread at first because I thought it might be another specific poster "attack" thread. I did not notice BDB began the topic; I noticed the critical condition thread. I tend to like people who care about our government, even if they disagree with all my views. People who shrug "they are all the same, who cares?" Those people make me uncomfortable at times.

Best to Ollie and his family.

Hope you get well soon Ollie....

Is this a sudden thing, or was it a planned surgery? Anybody know?

No, we don't know. But it isn't like Ollie to keep such an important part of his life secret so I suspect it wasn't planned. But others think it probably was. But we are all agreed that we want his recovery to be in good time and complete. And all our prayers and good wishes joined together will make a difference.

Don't always agree with Ollie and have had many a heated debate exchange with him on certain topics, but that's what the USMB is for, that said I sincerely wish him and his family a heartfelt positive outcome, and speedy recovery.

Forum List

Back