"Sexual assault" the new left wing political strategy

The WP reporter talked to many people in Alabama about Moore. It’s been whispered about for decades what Moore did by many.
The WP reporter didn’t make up anything.
I live in Alabama; and "no". It hasn't been "whispered about" for decades. Stay in your lane hack.

It will become the norm for nearly every male politician to have to fight off sexual assault allegations.

...especially Republicans.

I think most men have an ex-girlfriend that hates his guts.

The Democrats want to remove statute of limitation rules, so they can keep the pervert accusations going for 2 years until they are found not guilty in court.

It will be another problem created by the Democrats that will be impossible to solve

Should people not to be responsible for their actions?

Or is it just that you think women, like animals, were put here for YOUR entertainment?
What makes you think animals were put here for YOUR entertainment?

It will become the norm for nearly every male politician to have to fight off sexual assault allegations.

The Democrats want to remove statute of limitation rules, so they can keep the pervert accusations going for 2 years until they are found not guilty in court.

It will be another problem created by the Democrats that will be impossible to solve

Yep, and they think they can skate because republicans are too civilized to fight using their weapons. Republicans probably are, I don't think Steve Bannon is. 2018 is going to be a real hoot.

You think it is a good weapon to defend a guy that assaulted a 14 year old? If he did what he is accused of, and it was very carefully vetted by the reporters, what are you going to think of Bannon? Will you make excuses for him or damn him as a piece of shit?
It never happened.

`
`

Let me take stab at those "facts,"

a) "Fact: Most women don’t lie about being sexually assaulted".- It may be a fact BUT there are no straight statistics that can quantify that statement. While there has been independent research that can logically be used to support that claim, there is no loaded gun here.

b) "Fact: most women are afraid to come out and report about being assaulted for fear of what you deplorables are doing right now. Calling the victims names." - Strip away the metaphor's and hyperbole, and I can statistically prove that "fear" is one of the main reasons females don't report a sexual assault.

c) "Fact: now that there’s been some courageous women to come out against Harvey Weinstein, more women feel more at ease to report their own horrendous stories they’ve kept bottled up for many years".- This is an opinion, not a fact. While I agree with its sentiments, they cannot be proven statistically.

Fact: Most women don’t lie about being sexually assaulted.

Plenty of women do. Fact.

Fact: most women are afraid to come out and report about being assaulted for fear of what you deplorables are doing right now. Calling the victims names.

You can blame all the lying bimbos and their Dim facilitators for that.

Fact: now that there’s been some courageous women to come out against Harvey Weinstein, more women feel more at ease to report their own horrendous stories they’ve kept bottled up for many years.

The Weinsteins, Trump’s, Moore’s, Louis CK’s, Jeremy Pivens’ of the world ought to be sent to prison.

Nice trick where you tried to lump Trump and Moore in with Weinstein, Louis CK and Piven. The accusations against Trump were all debunked, asshole. The evidence on Moore isn't in yet, but this shows all the signs of being another sleazy Dim smear.
You lie like you breathe. Not one of Trump’s accusers accusations were debunked.
Only one scumbag who secured young boys for British politicians defended trump.
Your type of guy!
You are the biggest sleaziest liar in this forum, or you are incredibly stupid.

How else is a Republicans gonna get laid. Take your tip from Trump. Do what he does. Evangelicals don't seem to mind.

The record shows that sexual assualt is how big libs get laid.

I wish some TV news show would just put together a televised round-table discussion with Moore and his accusers. It just might clear up a lot.

Yep, and they think they can skate because republicans are too civilized to fight using their weapons. Republicans probably are, I don't think Steve Bannon is. 2018 is going to be a real hoot.

"and they think they can skate because republicans are too civilized to fight using their weapons"

OMG you people are just too fucking hilarious!

Caution-Irony-Alert-sign-200px-margin-right.png
Yep, in all the cases under discussion, lefties are the ones digging up the dirt. Republicans don't hit below the belt. Lefties do. It's their stock in trade.

This supposed victim is now in her 50s, Moore has been a very public figure, running for office many times, why now? I think I'll stick to the bedrock of our justice system, you know, that old outdated notion of innocent until proven guilty. You'd be wise to do the same.

There were multiple women. Are you saying you think they are all just making it up? Are you going to look into their story’s or be a puppet and ignorantly dismiss it as fake news?

Just know that if it is true and he did assault a 14 year old then you gotta live with ignoring and excusing those actions

I'm surprised the WAcompost stopped at 4, they went a full monty of 16 with Trump, where are they now? I'm not ignoring or excusing anything, after all the misfires I've seen coming form the commiecrats, I'll reserve judgment till I see real evidence. This she said, he said doesn't get a rush to judgment out of me anymore. There's a pattern emerging, you might want to pay attention to it. Are you really buying this "a reporter overheard a conversation at dinner" story, that supposedly kicked off the search for these long suffering women. Personally I find it a bit fishy.

I agree we shouldn’t jump to conclusions either way. And no I don’t think a reporter overhead anything, I think it was given to him. Probably for political purposes. Just like the access Hollywood tape against trump. Just cause they are being used for political purposes doesn’t mean the events didn’t happen. And if they did happen then the offenders should be shamed by all

These incidents supposedly happened 30-40 year ago, like I said, Moore was a very prominent and very public figure all that time. From what I get from his bio he ran in at least 10 elections, so why did these "victims" not surface earlier, like during the primary? It doesn't make any sense that they waited till he was the nominee for the senate and a month away from the special election. Like I said in another post, I smell a regressive rat. It's a shame a political party has proven themselves so dishonest that the public is very cynical on a topic like this one, but that's the world we live in.

For the 1000th time women are fearful to come forward to tell their stories of abuse for decades.
Now that many women are coming forward and speaking out the climate has changed. They feel more emboldened to get this off their chests.

$500,000 always helps.

Its not just left wing, its an Establishment thing. McConnell was ok with Biden and Podesta hanging around children and with Hillary selling her SecState position to the Russians for $150MM but hes going Jihad on Moore because of a story from 1979

Yep.....voter suppression.

I think it should be considered election fraud and punishable by a prison sentence.

I am a woman and I could tell some stories on Me,Too. Decades ago, there was no place, no system, for reporting this kind of behavior. If you tried, you were the one who was accused, not the perp. All of this "why did she wait so long to come forward" is a load of crap put out by people who supported the system of ignoring this sort of behavior, like slamming someone against a wall and pinning her there to be groped or biting someone's butt through their jeans, leaving a bruise and a human bite mark (both in my experience and have never been reported). I'm so glad that all of this shit is now coming to light. If the accused did these things, s/her belongs in jail and not in any public office. Our society has, finally, come to a place in which all feel free to speak out. The key factor is whether the accused actually did these things or did not. If s/he did, rot in hell.

It's the timing that makes all this suspect, sexual assault has been in the public conversation for years.

yep, but it will backfire on them just like the Russia collusion is backfiring on them. There are no shortage of democrat perverts------------so dems, if that's the game, get ready.

`
`

Let me take stab at those "facts,"

a) "Fact: Most women don’t lie about being sexually assaulted".- It may be a fact BUT there are no straight statistics that can quantify that statement. While there has been independent research that can logically be used to support that claim, there is no loaded gun here.

b) "Fact: most women are afraid to come out and report about being assaulted for fear of what you deplorables are doing right now. Calling the victims names." - Strip away the metaphor's and hyperbole, and I can statistically prove that "fear" is one of the main reasons females don't report a sexual assault.

c) "Fact: now that there’s been some courageous women to come out against Harvey Weinstein, more women feel more at ease to report their own horrendous stories they’ve kept bottled up for many years".- This is an opinion, not a fact. While I agree with its sentiments, they cannot be proven statistically.

Just like minorities don't make false allegations? You might want to see how many of the claims of racial graffiti at several college campuses ended up, that would include one of the most recent at the USAF Academy. They were made up for attention, the guy at the Academy is no longer at the school after he admitted he lied.

Then you have the allegations against the Duke Lacrosse team, Tawan Brawley and many others, makes one think twice before you take things at face value, and people like you try to paint cautious skepticism as defending the guilty, even though time and time again allegations have proven to be false. You can thank the liars, trying to make a buck, for all the skepticism.

You think it is a good weapon to defend a guy that assaulted a 14 year old? If he did what he is accused of, and it was very carefully vetted by the reporters, what are you going to think of Bannon? Will you make excuses for him or damn him as a piece of shit?

This supposed victim is now in her 50s, Moore has been a very public figure, running for office many times, why now? I think I'll stick to the bedrock of our justice system, you know, that old outdated notion of innocent until proven guilty. You'd be wise to do the same.

There were multiple women. Are you saying you think they are all just making it up? Are you going to look into their story’s or be a puppet and ignorantly dismiss it as fake news?

Just know that if it is true and he did assault a 14 year old then you gotta live with ignoring and excusing those actions

I'm surprised the WAcompost stopped at 4, they went a full monty of 16 with Trump, where are they now? I'm not ignoring or excusing anything, after all the misfires I've seen coming form the commiecrats, I'll reserve judgment till I see real evidence. This she said, he said doesn't get a rush to judgment out of me anymore. There's a pattern emerging, you might want to pay attention to it. Are you really buying this "a reporter overheard a conversation at dinner" story, that supposedly kicked off the search for these long suffering women. Personally I find it a bit fishy.

I agree we shouldn’t jump to conclusions either way. And no I don’t think a reporter overhead anything, I think it was given to him. Probably for political purposes. Just like the access Hollywood tape against trump. Just cause they are being used for political purposes doesn’t mean the events didn’t happen. And if they did happen then the offenders should be shamed by all

These incidents supposedly happened 30-40 year ago, like I said, Moore was a very prominent and very public figure all that time. From what I get from his bio he ran in at least 10 elections, so why did these "victims" not surface earlier, like during the primary? It doesn't make any sense that they waited till he was the nominee for the senate and a month away from the special election. Like I said in another post, I smell a regressive rat. It's a shame a political party has proven themselves so dishonest that the public is very cynical on a topic like this one, but that's the world we live in.

It’s not that big a mystery how this stuff happens. Usually there’s rumors or whispers of the past that follow people around and it takes some aggressive journalism to vet it out. Supposedly the reporters spent a long time interviewing many people and following the chain. They talked the girls into bringing the story to the light and going on record which I imagine must have been a very difficult thing to do. Moore may have been a public figure but he is just now entering the national spotlight.

Are you implying that all 4 girls and other sources are straight making it up?

It never happened.
How can you possibly know that? #fantasyland

Wow just wow. I'm reading the bullshit out there and it's stunning. BBC is claiming that all four women claimed Judge Moore made sexual advances towards them.

Flat out lie. Only one did.

"Leigh Corfman and three other women say Mr Moore made sexual advances on them when they were between the ages of 14 and 18, the Washington Post reports."

Flat out lie at the freaking BBC.

Senate candidate denies child sex abuse
What’s the lie and what’s the truth? In your eyes...

The reason why they uses this tactic is? That they all are sexual predators, and they want to take the attention from off of them as being sexual predators, onto the Republicans. So that it will look as if the Republicans trying take the blame from off of them , and put it onto the Dems. That is called reverse psychology. Because the media has not been reporting about a load of Democrats political leaders has been arrested for fooling around with young children. And so when the time that it comes out about them being pedophiles. That they will say that the Republicans are trying to sabotage their party, in order to cover up theirs reports about them being pedophiles. And remember, not to let any Dems in your homes or be around your kids or anyone else kids. Because they all has very strong sexual urges for young children.

Democratic Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned Tuesday after more allegations of child sexual abuse surfaced in what is becoming a disturbing pattern of Democratic politicians involved in crimes and allegations of child sexual abuse — scandals largely ignored by the media. Multiple Democrats Currently Involved In Child Sex Scandals

Donald Trump Jr. has used the resignation of Seattle's mayor over sex abuse allegations to bash the Democrats

At Least 11 Mayors Have Been Accused Of Child Sex-Related Crimes Since 2016

3d4514debee7feb5c3c8770307a40444.295x235x52.gif
giphy.gif

5.w710.h473.gif
rs_500x282-140121122603-indianboybellydancing.gif

It’s not that big a mystery how this stuff happens. Usually there’s rumors or whispers of the past that follow people around and it takes some aggressive journalism to vet it out. Supposedly the reporters spent a long time interviewing many people and following the chain. They talked the girls into bringing the story to the light and going on record which I imagine must have been a very difficult thing to do. Moore may have been a public figure but he is just now entering the national spotlight.

Are you implying that all 4 girls and other sources are straight making it up?

I haven't drawn any firm conclusions yet, given the history of these political hit jobs, a healthy dose of skepticism is warranted. If you were a parent would you have remained silent for almost 30 years, even when the accused perpetrator was running for the State Supreme Court? The timing is makes this totally suspicious, they waited till he couldn't be replaced on the ballot.

Forum List

Back