"Sexual assault" the new left wing political strategy

These incidents supposedly happened 30-40 year ago, like I said, Moore was a very prominent and very public figure all that time. From what I get from his bio he ran in at least 10 elections, so why did these "victims" not surface earlier, like during the primary? It doesn't make any sense that they waited till he was the nominee for the senate and a month away from the special election. Like I said in another post, I smell a regressive rat. It's a shame a political party has proven themselves so dishonest that the public is very cynical on a topic like this one, but that's the world we live in.

It’s not that big a mystery how this stuff happens. Usually there’s rumors or whispers of the past that follow people around and it takes some aggressive journalism to vet it out. Supposedly the reporters spent a long time interviewing many people and following the chain. They talked the girls into bringing the story to the light and going on record which I imagine must have been a very difficult thing to do. Moore may have been a public figure but he is just now entering the national spotlight.

Are you implying that all 4 girls and other sources are straight making it up?

I haven't drawn any firm conclusions yet, given the history of these political hit jobs, a healthy dose of skepticism is warranted. If you were a parent would you have remained silent for almost 30 years, even when the accused perpetrator was running for the State Supreme Court? The timing is makes this totally suspicious, they waited till he couldn't be replaced on the ballot.

As a parent would I want my daughters name dragged through the media and the mud. Called a liar by millions of people? Yeah I’d probably have to think about how I approached it. The dude was a Judge for crying out loud. I can’t get in the parents head and I cant get in the girls head. All I know that it’s hard to believe all these details are straight fabrications and if he did those things then he is a piece of garbage.

I don’t remember y’all being this skeptical when slick willie was in the spotlight

He wasn't a judge till 92, 13 years after the alleged incident. And slick willie occurred before all these false allegations were front page news, I and others are much more skeptical now that allegations like this seem to be the regressives attack de jour. I guess since their racist accusations were becoming ineffective and they decided to up their game. I'll be the first to call for his resignation if any of this is proven, but I think that would be pretty difficult after near 40 years.

Wow, so you really do think these are fabricated for political reasons. Even though lefty perverts are getting called out? Explain how that fits in your theory
You mean like the fabricated cases against Herman Cain for political reasons?

These incidents supposedly happened 30-40 year ago, like I said, Moore was a very prominent and very public figure all that time. From what I get from his bio he ran in at least 10 elections, so why did these "victims" not surface earlier, like during the primary? It doesn't make any sense that they waited till he was the nominee for the senate and a month away from the special election. Like I said in another post, I smell a regressive rat. It's a shame a political party has proven themselves so dishonest that the public is very cynical on a topic like this one, but that's the world we live in.

It’s not that big a mystery how this stuff happens. Usually there’s rumors or whispers of the past that follow people around and it takes some aggressive journalism to vet it out. Supposedly the reporters spent a long time interviewing many people and following the chain. They talked the girls into bringing the story to the light and going on record which I imagine must have been a very difficult thing to do. Moore may have been a public figure but he is just now entering the national spotlight.

I haven't drawn any firm conclusions yet, given the history of these political hit jobs, a healthy dose of skepticism is warranted. If you were a parent would you have remained silent for almost 30 years, even when the accused perpetrator was running for the State Supreme Court? The timing is makes this totally suspicious, they waited till he couldn't be replaced on the ballot.

As a parent would I want my daughters name dragged through the media and the mud. Called a liar by millions of people? Yeah I’d probably have to think about how I approached it. The dude was a Judge for crying out loud. I can’t get in the parents head and I cant get in the girls head. All I know that it’s hard to believe all these details are straight fabrications and if he did those things then he is a piece of garbage.

I don’t remember y’all being this skeptical when slick willie was in the spotlight

He wasn't a judge till 92, 13 years after the alleged incident. And slick willie occurred before all these false allegations were front page news, I and others are much more skeptical now that allegations like this seem to be the regressives attack de jour. I guess since their racist accusations were becoming ineffective and they decided to up their game. I'll be the first to call for his resignation if any of this is proven, but I think that would be pretty difficult after near 40 years.

Wow, so you really do think these are fabricated for political reasons. Even though lefty perverts are getting called out? Explain how that fits in your theory

Well it's being reported that one is a volunteer on Moore's opponents campaign and another has a history of false allegations. Only one is alleging anything illegal happened, so yeah, I'm leaning that way. More will come to light one way or the other, so like I said, I'll reserve final judgment, but it is looks a bit more fishy.

Last edited:

You mean like the fabricated cases against Herman Cain for political reasons?
No I don’t

It will become the norm for nearly every male politician to have to fight off sexual assault allegations.

...especially Republicans.

I think most men have an ex-girlfriend that hates his guts.

The Democrats want to remove statute of limitation rules, so they can keep the pervert accusations going for 2 years until they are found not guilty in court.

It will be another problem created by the Democrats that will be impossible to solve

I agree. These accusations against Roy Moore smell exactly like the tactic Hillary used against Trump: Find some ho's and pay them serious money to accuse the target of some sexual impropriety that supposedly happened 30 years ago. They were probably all paid $200,000, lust like Hillary's lying bimbo squad. Nasty sleazy personal attacks are the Dim stock in trade. They can't win on the issues.

Where was her mother? Why was her mother letting a 32 year old man take her daughter out?
Read the story

Have several times and the commentary is light on mommy’s commentary. Sadly, the republicans who put this out there don’t care that question like this will come up . It’s just selatious drama to keep y’all hopping. And in the end, it won’t do anything to help them. Moore will still win.
I don’t really give a shit about Moore. I find it amazing that you think all this was coordinated and made up

Did I say it was made up? Not outright, but I guess I implied it. I do think there is some dishonesty here. Moore was probably doing the kid, and if that’s the case, Ma knew about it and did nothing. Was likely benefiting from it.

We know they are fabricated for political reasons. The so-called "victim" works for the political campaign of Moore's Democrat opponent.

The same thing was done to John McCain and Herman Cain. It was done to Arnold Schwarzeneggar. It has become the go to accusation against each and every republican candidate when it looks like the republican is ahead.

It will become the norm for nearly every male politician to have to fight off sexual assault allegations.

The Democrats want to remove statute of limitation rules, so they can keep the pervert accusations going for 2 years until they are found not guilty in court.

It will be another problem created by the Democrats that will be impossible to solve

Yep, and they think they can skate because republicans are too civilized to fight using their weapons. Republicans probably are, I don't think Steve Bannon is. 2018 is going to be a real hoot.

You think it is a good weapon to defend a guy that assaulted a 14 year old? If he did what he is accused of, and it was very carefully vetted by the reporters, what are you going to think of Bannon? Will you make excuses for him or damn him as a piece of shit?
It never happened.
How can you possibly know that? #fantasyland
Because I happen to believe that without evidence and proof, the person who is accused is innocent.

You have some proof that this occured? Because no one else does.

Are you honestly going to say that is is perfectly okay to just accuse someone of something and the whole world must jump on the bandwagon and destroy someone on just that? A baseless and unsubstantiated accusation?

How morally bankrupt is the person who destroys someone on that basis?

I am a woman and I could tell some stories on Me,Too. Decades ago, there was no place, no system, for reporting this kind of behavior. If you tried, you were the one who was accused, not the perp. All of this "why did she wait so long to come forward" is a load of crap put out by people who supported the system of ignoring this sort of behavior, like slamming someone against a wall and pinning her there to be groped or biting someone's butt through their jeans, leaving a bruise and a human bite mark (both in my experience and have never been reported). I'm so glad that all of this shit is now coming to light. If the accused did these things, s/her belongs in jail and not in any public office. Our society has, finally, come to a place in which all feel free to speak out. The key factor is whether the accused actually did these things or did not. If s/he did, rot in hell.

It's the timing that makes all this suspect, sexual assault has been in the public conversation for years.

I don't think it has been a topic of public conversation until now in recent days, except when they went after Bill Clinton for it regardless of the timing. I am so happy that the topic has blown wide open. I know that if the persons who did it to me, years ago, would ever vie for public office,and they have not, I would be there to nail their asses so that the public knows just who, and what they are. When I was young, we had to be silent because no one would ever listen and probably would defend the perp. We have covered this subject up for far too long. No more. I'm glad that the people who are speaking out include men, as well. I know of one still fairly young male actor, who was quite a hottie in his younger days, brought this subject up two or three years ago, commenting that someone in the entertainment industry sexually harassed him. He never named names, but I think it might have been Spacey.

I don't find the timing any bit suspicious under these circumstances. If Moore did these things, he's out. In spades, since he has been one of those right-wing "moral" yappers trying to lecture the rest of us. I have no pity for "moral" yappers. They don't deserve it.

Have you been living under a rock, do you remember Tawana Brawley, the Duke lacrosse team, all the reports of assaultshttp://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41727495/why-does-the-us-have-so-many-child-brideson college campuses, the stories about assaults in the military? It's been a very big topic for a number of years.

I would be very interested to see what these womens politics are.

Yet you cannot count how many people like myself who never reported these things. Glad that Me,Too now exists and all of the untold true stories are being told from around the world and the Powers That Be are being forced to deal with it. The amount of false reports, and I don't know on what you base your implication that the reports of assaults on college campuses and in the military are not true, is miniscule in comparison.
As for Moore personally, I can't stand him. He thinks that he is the law, makes the law up as he goes along, hates everyone, and is a dirty moral yapper set in his extremely arrogant ways. Garbage. I'm tired of jackasses like him. They aren't worth anything.

Yes.

Libruls have created this #fakenews sexual assault bullshit in Hollywood to hurt republicans.

Have you always been this retarded?

I am a woman and I could tell some stories on Me,Too. Decades ago, there was no place, no system, for reporting this kind of behavior. If you tried, you were the one who was accused, not the perp. All of this "why did she wait so long to come forward" is a load of crap put out by people who supported the system of ignoring this sort of behavior, like slamming someone against a wall and pinning her there to be groped or biting someone's butt through their jeans, leaving a bruise and a human bite mark (both in my experience and have never been reported). I'm so glad that all of this shit is now coming to light. If the accused did these things, s/her belongs in jail and not in any public office. Our society has, finally, come to a place in which all feel free to speak out. The key factor is whether the accused actually did these things or did not. If s/he did, rot in hell.

It's the timing that makes all this suspect, sexual assault has been in the public conversation for years.

I don't think it has been a topic of public conversation until now in recent days, except when they went after Bill Clinton for it regardless of the timing. I am so happy that the topic has blown wide open. I know that if the persons who did it to me, years ago, would ever vie for public office,and they have not, I would be there to nail their asses so that the public knows just who, and what they are. When I was young, we had to be silent because no one would ever listen and probably would defend the perp. We have covered this subject up for far too long. No more. I'm glad that the people who are speaking out include men, as well. I know of one still fairly young male actor, who was quite a hottie in his younger days, brought this subject up two or three years ago, commenting that someone in the entertainment industry sexually harassed him. He never named names, but I think it might have been Spacey.

I don't find the timing any bit suspicious under these circumstances. If Moore did these things, he's out. In spades, since he has been one of those right-wing "moral" yappers trying to lecture the rest of us. I have no pity for "moral" yappers. They don't deserve it.

Have you been living under a rock, do you remember Tawana Brawley, the Duke lacrosse team, all the reports of assaultshttp://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41727495/why-does-the-us-have-so-many-child-brideson college campuses, the stories about assaults in the military? It's been a very big topic for a number of years.

Yet you cannot count how many people like myself who never reported these things. Glad that Me,Too now exists and all of the untold true stories are being told from around the world and the Powers That Be are being forced to deal with it. The amount of false reports, and I don't know on what you base your implication that the reports of assaults on college campuses and in the military are not true, is miniscule in comparison.
As for Moore personally, I can't stand him. He thinks that he is the law, makes the law up as he goes along, hates everyone, and is a dirty moral yapper set in his extremely arrogant ways. Garbage. I'm tired of jackasses like him. They aren't worth anything.

DOP2suwXUAA6TbT.jpg:small

I agree. These accusations against Roy Moore smell exactly like the tactic Hillary used against Trump: Find some ho's and pay them serious money to accuse the target of some sexual impropriety that supposedly happened 30 years ago. They were probably all paid $200,000, lust like Hillary's lying bimbo squad. Nasty sleazy personal attacks are the Dim stock in trade. They can't win on the issues.

No I believe the Republicans started it when they paid Paula Jones legal bills to sue Bill Clinton.

We'll see. There are more than one person involved in this. As I said hours ago, how about a televised meeting between Moore and his accusers

DOP2suwXUAA6TbT.jpg:small

We'll see. There are more than one accuser or witness involved in this. As I said before, it would be good to have a televised meeting between Moore and those who accuse him.

Once again, innocent until proven guilty. It's just that simple, how would you like it if someone from 40 years ago pops up and publicly accuses you of something? How do you defend yourself? You're proof that a categorical denial doesn't work, what will?

I'm sorry. Could you refresh my memory? How much did Bill Clinton pay Paula Jones to keep her mouth shut?
That there is funny! How much has Bill Clinton paid women to 'keep their mouths OPEN!!!!! HAAAA HAAAA! ?
Face it pal. You're a loser.

I agree with you.

All during the "AFFAIRS" we endured with Bill Clinton, Democrats, Progressives and Hillary all, almost in unison, poo-pooed the whole thing, attacked and called every woman who came forward liars, whores and anything else they could think of. Then they railed "IT'S ONLY SEX" it doesn't matter.

Whether or not Roy Moore did anything or not, I have no clue.

Personally, I know I wasn't doing anything illegal but I also have no clue what I was doing in 1979. Of course, I remember what and where I was working, I was making good money bowling and I was racing motorcycles. Any specifics whatsoever? Not a one.

This supposed victim is now in her 50s, Moore has been a very public figure, running for office many times, why now? I think I'll stick to the bedrock of our justice system, you know, that old outdated notion of innocent until proven guilty. You'd be wise to do the same.

There were multiple women. Are you saying you think they are all just making it up? Are you going to look into their story’s or be a puppet and ignorantly dismiss it as fake news?

Just know that if it is true and he did assault a 14 year old then you gotta live with ignoring and excusing those actions

I'm surprised the WAcompost stopped at 4, they went a full monty of 16 with Trump, where are they now? I'm not ignoring or excusing anything, after all the misfires I've seen coming form the commiecrats, I'll reserve judgment till I see real evidence. This she said, he said doesn't get a rush to judgment out of me anymore. There's a pattern emerging, you might want to pay attention to it. Are you really buying this "a reporter overheard a conversation at dinner" story, that supposedly kicked off the search for these long suffering women. Personally I find it a bit fishy.

I agree we shouldn’t jump to conclusions either way. And no I don’t think a reporter overhead anything, I think it was given to him. Probably for political purposes. Just like the access Hollywood tape against trump. Just cause they are being used for political purposes doesn’t mean the events didn’t happen. And if they did happen then the offenders should be shamed by all

Or the so-called "journalists" offer anyone who will accuse Moore $1000.

It seems to me that the Progressives started using sexual misconduct to discredit men years ago. They found it very effective.

Now, like the Collusion scam with President Trump, it has backfired. I think we've just seen the tip of this scandal in Hollywood and in politics.

Where was her mother? Why was her mother letting a 32 year old man take her daughter out?
Read the story

Have several times and the commentary is light on mommy’s commentary. Sadly, the republicans who put this out there don’t care that question like this will come up . It’s just selatious drama to keep y’all hopping. And in the end, it won’t do anything to help them. Moore will still win.
I don’t really give a shit about Moore. I find it amazing that you think all this was coordinated and made up

Did I say it was made up? Not outright, but I guess I implied it. I do think there is some dishonesty here. Moore was probably doing the kid, and if that’s the case, Ma knew about it and did nothing. Was likely benefiting from it.
So what?! If the dude did that then he is scum. It doesn’t matter if the girl didn’t report him or if the Mom didn’t press charges.

Forum List

Back