"Sexual assault" the new left wing political strategy

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
It will become the norm for nearly every male politician to have to fight off sexual assault allegations.

...especially Republicans.

I think most men have an ex-girlfriend that hates his guts.

The Democrats want to remove statute of limitation rules, so they can keep the pervert accusations going for 2 years until they are found not guilty in court.

It will be another problem created by the Democrats that will be impossible to solve

It will become the norm for nearly every male politician to have to fight off sexual assault allegations.

The Democrats want to remove statute of limitation rules, so they can keep the pervert accusations going for 2 years until they are found not guilty in court.

It will be another problem created by the Democrats that will be impossible to solve

I agree. These accusations against Roy Moore smell exactly like the tactic Hillary used against Trump: Find some ho's and pay them serious money to accuse the target of some sexual impropriety that supposedly happened 30 years ago. They were probably all paid $200,000, lust like Hillary's lying bimbo squad. Nasty sleazy personal attacks are the Dim stock in trade. They can't win on the issues.

Uhh, we are talking about sexual assault, don’t you think that just might transcend politics is most cases?

What’s the leftist agenda behind going after Weinstein, spacey, and Louis CK?

Uhh, we are talking about sexual assault, don’t you think that just might transcend politics is most cases?

They aren't running for office. Sometimes the slime smells so bad that the Dims just can't keep it hidden.

They aren't running for office. Sometimes the slime smells so bad that the Dims just can't keep it hidden.
What is that supposed to mean?

Yep, and they think they can skate because republicans are too civilized to fight using their weapons. Republicans probably are, I don't think Steve Bannon is. 2018 is going to be a real hoot.

Yep, and they think they can skate because republicans are too civilized to fight using their weapons. Republicans probably are, I don't think Steve Bannon is. 2018 is going to be a real hoot.

You think it is a good weapon to defend a guy that assaulted a 14 year old? If he did what he is accused of, and it was very carefully vetted by the reporters, what are you going to think of Bannon? Will you make excuses for him or damn him as a piece of shit?

I agree. These accusations against Roy Moore smell exactly like the tactic Hillary used against Trump: Find some ho's and pay them serious money to accuse the target of some sexual impropriety that supposedly happened 30 years ago. They were probably all paid $200,000, lust like Hillary's lying bimbo squad. Nasty sleazy personal attacks are the Dim stock in trade. They can't win on the issues.
Moron thinks Hillary paid 12 women. Even pulls a $ from his ass.
Those “ ho’s” were journalists, housewives and grandmothers you stupid son of a bitch.

Trump has sexually assaulted women all his life. Trump has lied all of his life.
But you believe him.
Were the 60 plus women who accused Cosby of molesting them all liars too?
Run away coward.

Fact: Most women don’t lie about being sexually assaulted.
Fact: most women are afraid to come out and report about being assaulted for fear of what you deplorables are doing right now. Calling the victims names.
Fact: now that there’s been some courageous women to come out against Harvey Weinstein, more women feel more at ease to report their own horrendous stories they’ve kept bottled up for many years.

The Weinsteins, Trump’s, Moore’s, Louis CK’s, Jeremy Pivens’ of the world ought to be castrated and sent to prison for Bubba to deal with.

We need to focus on rebuilding the unions, rebuilding our middle class, rebuilding our infrastructure and protecting human rights. That is the goal of the democratic party!

We all know that the republican party wants to turn America into a third world shit hole ruled over by the super rich.

You think it is a good weapon to defend a guy that assaulted a 14 year old? If he did what he is accused of, and it was very carefully vetted by the reporters, what are you going to think of Bannon? Will you make excuses for him or damn him as a piece of shit?

This supposed victim is now in her 50s, Moore has been a very public figure, running for office many times, why now? I think I'll stick to the bedrock of our justice system, you know, that old outdated notion of innocent until proven guilty. You'd be wise to do the same.

Fact: Most women don’t lie about being sexually assaulted.

Plenty of women do. Fact.

Fact: most women are afraid to come out and report about being assaulted for fear of what you deplorables are doing right now. Calling the victims names.

You can blame all the lying bimbos and their Dim facilitators for that.

Fact: now that there’s been some courageous women to come out against Harvey Weinstein, more women feel more at ease to report their own horrendous stories they’ve kept bottled up for many years.

The Weinsteins, Trump’s, Moore’s, Louis CK’s, Jeremy Pivens’ of the world ought to be sent to prison.

Nice trick where you tried to lump Trump and Moore in with Weinstein, Louis CK and Piven. The accusations against Trump were all debunked, asshole. The evidence on Moore isn't in yet, but this shows all the signs of being another sleazy Dim smear.

This supposed victim is now in her 50s, Moore has been a very public figure, running for office many times, why now? I think I'll stick to the bedrock of our justice system, you know, that old outdated notion of innocent until proven guilty. You'd be wise to do the same.

There were multiple women. Are you saying you think they are all just making it up? Are you going to look into their story’s or be a puppet and ignorantly dismiss it as fake news?

Just know that if it is true and he did assault a 14 year old then you gotta live with ignoring and excusing those actions

Those “ ho’s” were journalists, housewives and grandmothers you stupid son of a bitch.

Trump has sexually assaulted women all his life. Trump has lied all of his life.
But you believe him.
Run away coward.

$500,000 is actually what HIllary's lawyer reportedly offered a woman to accuse Trump.

PROOF - Woman Paid $500k to Accuse Trump of Sexual Assault

The bimbos are all lying whores. Their stories were debunked within hours of going public. Hillary lined them up like machine gun bullets. Anyone who thinks they did this all on thier own is a life time member of the World's Biggest Suckers club.

Then you go on to spew two more lies about Trump.

Then you try to compare Trump to Cosby.

You're one of the slimiest pieces of shit in this forum.

It's a sad comment on you that you're worried about whether it's a good politicial tactic rather then whether he's guilty or not.

There were multiple women. Are you saying you think they are all just making it up? Are you going to look into their story’s or be a puppet and ignorantly dismiss it as fake news?

Just know that if it is true and he did assault a 14 year old then you gotta live with ignoring and excusing those actions

I'm surprised the WAcompost stopped at 4, they went a full monty of 16 with Trump, where are they now? I'm not ignoring or excusing anything, after all the misfires I've seen coming form the commiecrats, I'll reserve judgment till I see real evidence. This she said, he said doesn't get a rush to judgment out of me anymore. There's a pattern emerging, you might want to pay attention to it. Are you really buying this "a reporter overheard a conversation at dinner" story, that supposedly kicked off the search for these long suffering women. Personally I find it a bit fishy.

But you believe him.
Run away coward.

$500,000 is actually what HIllary's lawyer reportedly offered a woman to accuse Trump.

PROOF - Woman Paid $500k to Accuse Trump of Sexual Assault

The bimbos are all lying whores. Their stories were debunked within hours of going public. Hillary lined them up like machine gun bullets. Anyone who thinks they did this all on thier own is a life time member of the World's Biggest Suckers club.

Then you go on to spew two more lies about Trump.

Then you try to compare Trump to Cosby.

You're one of the slimiest pieces of shit in this forum.
If that can be proven, then there should be some people going to jail.

Forum List

Back