Sexual Abuse in Islam

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
Let me begin with a quote from a fatwa by the late and unlamented Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran.

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."
Islam Watch - "Sexual Perversion in Islam"

This is worse than what the Catholic Church has done. The RCC does not issue fatwa's encourging child abuse.

Last edited:
  • Banned
"A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine." Don't the buyers deserve a discount of some kind?

Khomeini's "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

"A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine." Don't the buyers deserve a discount of some kind?

Khomeini's "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

1. Khomeini was a Shi'ite heretic.

2. Tahrir al-Wasilah doesn't have a fourth volume and this passage can't be found anywhere other than on anti-Islamic propaganda websites.

The punishment for bestiality is death.

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet said, "If anyone has sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill it along with him." I (Ikrimah) said: I asked him (Ibn Abbas), "What offence can be attributed to the animal?" He replied, "I think he disapproved of its flesh being eaten when such a thing had been done to it." - Sunan Abu Dawud, Prescribed Punishments, no. 4449​

Last edited:

:lol:

Kalam -- Islam is a whacked religion.... and you know it.

Whats with all the honor killings? I guess that is just Zionist propaganda too
:cuckoo:

Islam is a whacked religion.... and you know it.

Whats with all the honor killings? I guess that is just Zionist propaganda too[/FONT] :cuckoo:

Nobody said anything about "Zionist propaganda" before you got here, whoever you are...

"Honor killing" has no basis in scripture and is more prevalent among Hindus than Muslims. If you're curious, look up the number of Muslim women killed in these types of incidents and compare it to the number of Hindu women killed in "bride burnings" or "dowry killings."

Whats with all the honor killings? I guess that is just Zionist propaganda too[/FONT] :cuckoo:

Nobody said anything about "Zionist propaganda" before you got here, whoever you are...

"Honor killing" has no basis in scripture and is more prevalent among Hindus than Muslims. If you're curious, look up the number of Muslim women killed in these types of incidents and compare it to the number of Hindu women killed in "bride burnings" or "dowry killings."

ahhhh....the hindus are worse than us argument....guess it makes it ok then....

That's not what I was saying. If people really care about "honor killing" victims, where is the outrage over Hindu bride burnings? The answer is that they don't care; they feign concern about Muslim victims because all they're worried about is making Islam look bad.

Last edited:
Islam is a whacked religion
If that were true, people would be able to criticize it without using obvious forgeries and other dishonest tactics. Anybody who cared enough to confirm these claims before posting them could easily have found out that they were false; people don't care because they're single-mindedly devoted to denigrating Islam. Unbelievers have a tendency to regard the truth with aversion because they're afraid of it.

That's not what I was saying. If people really care about "honor killing" victims, where is the outrage over Hindu bride burnings? The answer is that they don't care; they feign concern about Muslim victims because all they're worried about is making Islam look bad.

If a Hindu shows up, we'll be sure to mention that's a wacked religion too. (Like they don't know that whole caste system thing isn't really working for them). But we'll mention it just for you.

Meanwhile, back to you. So, honor killings? Just some....not so bad....Any is an outrage fella!

As long as we're on the subject where are the Muslims trying to take back their religion from the lunatics? Why are they not in the street marching every day? Why do they not attack the heretics (which folks like al Quaeda are always called. (Just before we get the "peaceful religion" soft soap). You know 10 years ago I believed that, but with 10 years of no evidence, the burden of proof is now on the Muslims to show me why they should be considered peaceful and innocent.

Wait a minute...Sky was just telling us that Islam is full of great people, and we are fighting terrorism, not ISLAM.

I think we've been fighting Islam all along, and I believe we need to quit being squeamish about it and admit it's something that needs to be fought. Because they promote anti-social behavior and trample on basic human rights. No religion gets a pass when that's what it's about.

If a Hindu shows up, we'll be sure to mention that's a wacked religion too. (Like they don't know that whole caste system thing isn't really working for them). But we'll mention it just for you.
The point was that the prevalence of a practice among a religion's followers can't be used to draw conclusions about the religion itself... unless, of course, clear justification for the practice can be found in that religion's scriptures. Where have we seen people assume that Catholicism must encourage pederasty?

Meanwhile, back to you. So, honor killings? Just some....not so bad....Any is an outrage fella!
Sure. Blame the killers, not their religion, whatever it may be.

As long as we're on the subject where are the Muslims trying to take back their religion from the lunatics? Why are they not in the street marching every day? Why do they not attack the heretics (which folks like al Quaeda are always called. (Just before we get the "peaceful religion" soft soap).
Muslims are a bit busy repelling foreign invaders in Iraq and Afghanistan, resisting oppression in Russia and China, attempting to win our land back in Palestine, and struggling to survive under a variety of tyrannical, Western-backed regimes all over the Middle East. We can't police ourselves effectively while you're killing us. Once non-Muslims withdraw themselves from the affairs of the Islamic world, we'll be able to focus more exclusively on eradicating heretical ideologies and movements that claim to be within the fold of our religion. I want to see that happen as much as you do.

You know 10 years ago I believed that, but with 10 years of no evidence, the burden of proof is now on the Muslims to show me why they should be considered peaceful and innocent.
You're welcome to think whatever you want. If you choose to cling to misinformed opinions, you'll do so to your detriment only. It's of little concern to us as long as your beliefs don't motivate you to oppress or kill Muslims.

You're welcome to think whatever you want. If you choose to cling to misinformed opinions, you'll do so to your detriment only. It's of little concern to us as long as your beliefs don't motivate you to oppress or kill Muslims.

We do not have to kill Muslims. Jesus has promised to kill all of them in a few more months.
He is going to turn them into hamburger as it says in Revelation. The blood from their mutilated bodies will flow as high as a horses bridle. Praise God.

After all of that, Muhammed (The False Prophet), the Anti Christ (the dictator of Turkey), Satan and all of his demons will be thrown into the Lake of Fire where they belong for all eternity. The bodies of the satanic minions will also be burned in the Lake of Fire and their souls will be cast into outer darkness for all eternity. Only their selves and their thoughts for all eternity with no fellowship what so ever during that time. That is a long time to think about where you went wrong.

Read about it in Revelation and for the outer darkness thing, go to Matthew.

Wait a minute...Sky was just telling us that Islam is full of great people, and we are fighting terrorism, not ISLAM.

I think we've been fighting Islam all along, and I believe we need to quit being squeamish about it and admit it's something that needs to be fought. Because they promote anti-social behavior and trample on basic human rights. No religion gets a pass when that's what it's about.

So, we are in a holy war, are we?

The point was that the prevalence of a practice among a religion's followers can't be used to draw conclusions about the religion itself... unless, of course, clear justification for the practice can be found in that religion's scriptures. Where have we seen people assume that Catholicism must encourage pederasty?

Sure. Blame the killers, not their religion, whatever it may be.

As long as we're on the subject where are the Muslims trying to take back their religion from the lunatics? Why are they not in the street marching every day? Why do they not attack the heretics (which folks like al Quaeda are always called. (Just before we get the "peaceful religion" soft soap).
Muslims are a bit busy repelling foreign invaders in Iraq and Afghanistan, resisting oppression in Russia and China, attempting to win our land back in Palestine, and struggling to survive under a variety of tyrannical, Western-backed regimes all over the Middle East. We can't police ourselves effectively while you're killing us. Once non-Muslims withdraw themselves from the affairs of the Islamic world, we'll be able to focus more exclusively on eradicating heretical ideologies and movements that claim to be within the fold of our religion. I want to see that happen as much as you do.

You know 10 years ago I believed that, but with 10 years of no evidence, the burden of proof is now on the Muslims to show me why they should be considered peaceful and innocent.

Pathetic excuses. There are plenty of Muslims that aren't involved with killing people you refer to as oppressors. There are over a billion of you I'm told, if you really meant it, the 270 million of you in Indonesia who aren't fighting anyone, would be protesting, but nope....nothing...not a peep. There are millions in this country (your comment brings up a good question, are the millions here fighting the oppressive U.S.? If the U.S. being in the middle east is oppressing you, shouldn't we kill all the Muslims in the US? Just a question), why don't they protest to take back their religion.

The real truth of the matter is that deep down, you don't really disagree with the islamo-fascists.

Which leads me back to what I thought originally after 9/11. After Pearl Harbor we put 16 million men under arms to take car of the Axis. The US population was less than 175 million. After more were killed on 9/11 than were kill on Dec. 7th, with a population of over 300 million, we should have put 32 million men under arms to take care of this bullshit. You want to know what an army of 32 million men couldn't do in this world? Not a damned thing. They could take care of any group of people even the PLA.

You don't get to have a corner of the world that you oppress. The 14th Century is over. Sorry. Grow the fuck up.

As for your view on my thoughts. As it turns out on the day you bastards killed 270 Marines in Lebanon, my son was born. He grew up to be an Infantryman who went to Iraq and Afghanistan, like vengeance from the grave for those Marines, and terminated several of your Islamo-fascist asses. Karma. It's a bitch, even when you don't believe in it, it comes and bites your ass.

"If anyone has sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill it along with him."

Is this similar to when a woman is raped, her rapist is put to death along with her?

Not really. From the same hadith collection:

Narrated Wa'il ibn Hujr: When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered (raped) her. She shouted and he went off, and when a man came by, she said, "That (man) did such and such to me." And when a company of the Emigrants came by, she said, "That man did such and such to me." They went and seized the man whom they thought had raped her and brought him to her. She said, "Yes, this is him." Then they brought him to the Messenger of Allah. When he (the Prophet) was about to pass sentence, the man who had assaulted her stood up and said: Apostle of Allah, I am the man who did it to her. He (the Prophet) said to her, "Go away, for Allah has forgiven you." But he told the man some good words, and of the man who had raped her, he said, "Stone him to death." He also said, "He has repented to such an extent that if the people of Madinah had repented similarly, it would have been accepted from them."
And the Qur'an:
And let be chaste those who do not find marriage until Allah enriches them from His Bounty. And those who seek the writing (of emancipation) from among those who your right hands possess - give them the writing if you know any good in them, and give them from the wealth of Allah, which He has given you. And do not compel your girls to prostitution if they desire chastity, that you may seek the temporary gain of the life of this world. And whoever compels them, then indeed, Allah after their compulsion is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. - 24:33​

hmmm seems all major religions are kinda trashed when it comes to their view of woman....
That may be historically true but that is changing. It has changed in Buddhism at least, but not in all Buddhist countries.

We have women Lamas in my lineage.

Forum List

Back