Sexual Abuse in Islam

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Sky Dancer, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Sky Dancer

Sky Dancer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,164
    Let me begin with a quote from a fatwa by the late and unlamented Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran.

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."
    Islam Watch - "Sexual Perversion in Islam"

This is worse than what the Catholic Church has done. The RCC does not issue fatwa's encourging child abuse.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  2. Newby

Newby Does it get any better? Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,703
    Touche Sky. :lol:

3. Sky Dancer

Sky Dancer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,164
    "A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine." Don't the buyers deserve a discount of some kind?

Khomeini's "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

4. Kalam

Kalam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +773
    1. Khomeini was a Shi'ite heretic.

2. Tahrir al-Wasilah doesn't have a fourth volume and this passage can't be found anywhere other than on anti-Islamic propaganda websites.

The punishment for bestiality is death.

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet said, "If anyone has sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill it along with him." I (Ikrimah) said: I asked him (Ibn Abbas), "What offence can be attributed to the animal?" He replied, "I think he disapproved of its flesh being eaten when such a thing had been done to it." - Sunan Abu Dawud, Prescribed Punishments, no. 4449​

5. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173

:lol:

Kalam -- Islam is a whacked religion.... and you know it.

Whats with all the honor killings? I guess that is just Zionist propaganda too
    :cuckoo:

6. Kalam

Kalam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +773
    Nobody said anything about "Zionist propaganda" before you got here, whoever you are...

"Honor killing" has no basis in scripture and is more prevalent among Hindus than Muslims. If you're curious, look up the number of Muslim women killed in these types of incidents and compare it to the number of Hindu women killed in "bride burnings" or "dowry killings."

7. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    ahhhh....the hindus are worse than us argument....guess it makes it ok then....

8. Kalam

Kalam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +773
    That's not what I was saying. If people really care about "honor killing" victims, where is the outrage over Hindu bride burnings? The answer is that they don't care; they feign concern about Muslim victims because all they're worried about is making Islam look bad.

9. Kalam

Kalam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +773
    If that were true, people would be able to criticize it without using obvious forgeries and other dishonest tactics. Anybody who cared enough to confirm these claims before posting them could easily have found out that they were false; people don't care because they're single-mindedly devoted to denigrating Islam. Unbelievers have a tendency to regard the truth with aversion because they're afraid of it.

10. Tech_Esq

Tech_Esq Sic Semper Tyrannis!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +558
    If a Hindu shows up, we'll be sure to mention that's a wacked religion too. (Like they don't know that whole caste system thing isn't really working for them). But we'll mention it just for you.

Meanwhile, back to you. So, honor killings? Just some....not so bad....Any is an outrage fella!

As long as we're on the subject where are the Muslims trying to take back their religion from the lunatics? Why are they not in the street marching every day? Why do they not attack the heretics (which folks like al Quaeda are always called. (Just before we get the "peaceful religion" soft soap). You know 10 years ago I believed that, but with 10 years of no evidence, the burden of proof is now on the Muslims to show me why they should be considered peaceful and innocent.