sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hang on.............

Zip.............

Yep.............Been there done that and I'm still married to her.............

I saw my second husband in an elevator and had sex with him in the elevator before "hello". We got married a month after I got rid of my first husband. We were married for 14 years.

How old were you? 10?

No. I was 15 when I married my first husband and 16 when I married my second husband. He was cute, and looked like a goofy country boy that I could manipulate enough to do anything I wanted. Better, he was in the Navy and gone 9 months out of the year.

After all, I still had the same mother. I had to do something.

Oops. Caught you in a lie. You told me you were 13 when you first married. :D Tough keeping all those lies straight, eh?
No. I told you I was 13 when I took my first lover. Look it up. Surely you don't think that women have to marry all their lovers, or even their first lover. I'm kind of amused at your idea that I married my first lover.

I'm surprised that you don't remember that because your post was "Where were your parents!"

Oh, like you carried a switch blade at 6 years old and beat up your teachers and parents and siblings? :lol: You are demented.
What is wrong with you? I have no siblings. Where did you make that up from?

How old were you? 10?

No. I was 15 when I married my first husband and 16 when I married my second husband. He was cute, and looked like a goofy country boy that I could manipulate enough to do anything I wanted. Better, he was in the Navy and gone 9 months out of the year.

Oops. Caught you in a lie. You told me you were 13 when you first married. :D Tough keeping all those lies straight, eh?
No. I told you I was 13 when I took my first lover. Look it up. Surely you don't think that women have to marry all their lovers, or even their first lover. I'm kind of amused at your idea that I married my first lover.

I'm surprised that you don't remember that because your post was "Where were your parents!"

Oh, like you carried a switch blade at 6 years old and beat up your teachers and parents and siblings? :lol: You are demented.

Well you said something to that effect. You said that your parents were afraid of you because you were violent and wanted to rid themselves of you. So who were you threatening?

15 is still a child anyways. Fifteen year old girls are still children. So are 16-year-old girls. These are mentally and emotionally still children, like it or not.

16 is the legal age of consent in most states.

So? I was a 16-year-old girl. I know what I'm talking about.

ok, so you were still a child at 16. Obviously some people in many states think differently.

But let's be real, I made the comment when I read the post. I didn't read on and go back to make the comment. Tipsy is well over 16 now. I don't see whether it matters if she was 16 or 60.

Hey, I wouldn't know all this if she didn't tell everyone. She also told about how her parents couldn't wait to get rid of her because she was a psychopath who tried to kill her brother and beat up her teachers and her parents were frightened of her. At least that's her story.

Oh, and there's the part about her carrying a switch blade and threatening people at 6 years old. :cuckoo:

If you believe HALF of the things you read here, you are QUITE naive anyways. :D
Okay you have me mixed up with someone else. I never had a brother.

I did start carrying a switchblade at 6 and still do.

Get your people straight. I was always an only child.

How old were you? 10?

Um, the question is . . . what is wrong with YOU that you think it's cool for children to bed down with adults. :dunno:

15 is still a child anyways. Fifteen year old girls are still children. So are 16-year-old girls. These are mentally and emotionally still children, like it or not.

16 is the legal age of consent in most states.

So? I was a 16-year-old girl. I know what I'm talking about.

ok, so you were still a child at 16. Obviously some people in many states think differently.

But let's be real, I made the comment when I read the post. I didn't read on and go back to make the comment. Tipsy is well over 16 now. I don't see whether it matters if she was 16 or 60.

Hey, I wouldn't know all this if she didn't tell everyone. She also told about how her parents couldn't wait to get rid of her because she was a psychopath who tried to kill her brother and beat up her teachers and her parents were frightened of her. At least that's her story.

Oh, and there's the part about her carrying a switch blade and threatening people at 6 years old. :cuckoo:

If you believe HALF of the things you read here, you are QUITE naive anyways. :D
Okay you have me mixed up with someone else. I never had a brother.

I did start carrying a switchblade at 6 and still do.

Get your people straight. I was always an only child.

So who did you threaten then? Your teachers? Your parents? I'll have to go hunt down that series of posts you made, telling us all about your problems. :D

Well you said something to that effect. You said that your parents were afraid of you because you were violent and wanted to rid themselves of you. So who were you threatening?
My parents were absolutely terrified of me. I threatened just about anyone that got close enough to thteaten. I was incredibly violent as a child. As a teen I was an out of control monster in training. My poor parents thought a man would settle me down. At least they wouldn't be responsible for me any longer in case I did something terrible.

In a strange way, they were right. A suitable lover was exactly what I needed. I chose the man personally.

My parents were absolutely terrified of me. I threatened just about anyone that got close enough to thteaten. I was incredibly violent as a child. As a teen I was an out of control monster in training. My poor parents thought a man would settle me down. At least they wouldn't be responsible for me any longer in case I did something terrible.

In a strange way, they were right. A suitable lover was exactly what I needed. I chose the man personally.

I don't think so. You're parents should have been arrested for child abuse.

They weren't.

I made my own decisions and lived my own life under my own direction. I did very well too.

They weren't.

I made my own decisions and lived my own life under my own direction. I did very well too.

That IS child abuse, sorry to tell you. Your parents could have been and probably should have arrested and charged, and you should have been placed in the custody of the state.

They weren't.

You also should have been seeing a psychiatrist. You have some serious mental issues.

They weren't.

You also should have been seeing a psychiatrist. You have some serious mental issues.
Oh. No doubt! I may have taken a lover at 13. But I never intended on keeping him. I was always going to throw him back. Just like I threw two husbands back in the pond. They were good for whatever I needed them for. But when I was done, I was done.

When someone asks if a person would marry someone they had sex with on the first date, the answer depends on who is playing who? For what? How good are they at playing?

They weren't.

Oh. No doubt! I may have taken a lover at 13. But I never intended on keeping him. I was always going to throw him back. Just like I threw two husbands back in the pond. They were good for whatever I needed them for. But when I was done, I was done.

When someone asks if a person would marry someone they had sex with on the first date, the answer depends on who is playing who? For what? How good are they at playing?

Why can't you just like someone? A relationship isn't supposed to be about what you can get from the other person. It is supposed to be about WANTING to spend time and be with that particular person. You miss that person when he is not around. You think about him fondly. You would be terribly hurt if anything happened to him. You really don't want to spend time with anyone else. That is what love is.

They weren't.

Why can't you just like someone? A relationship isn't supposed to be about what you can get from the other person. It is supposed to be about WANTING to spend time and be with that particular person. You miss that person when he is not around. You think about him fondly. You would be terribly hurt if anything happened to him. You really don't want to spend time with anyone else. That is what love is.
Why can't you just like someone. Well gee, I've liked most of the guys I've dated. I liked two of them that I married. I would have been terribly hurt if something happened to them. I was upset when my last husband died.

Still, the primary purpose for a relationship to me is, what can I get. What kind of good can you do for me. When he can no longer meet the need I chose him for, he's done, out the door.

The difference between you and I is that you are a very nice woman who appreciates a good man in a loving relationship. Am I right?

I am a predator. I have always been a predator. Likely, I will die an old predator. I don't form relationships. I hunt prey. Sex is bait. It's always been bait. Nothing more. What can he do for me? What advantage can I get? Love is not nearly as satisfying as getting what I want. And once I get what I want, I simply don't love them any more. Like a housecat that catches a mouse and rips its head off. Then loses interest in the carcass.
See how different we really are?

They weren't.

Why can't you just like someone. Well gee, I've liked most of the guys I've dated. I liked two of them that I married. I would have been terribly hurt if something happened to them. I was upset when my last husband died.

Still, the primary purpose for a relationship to me is, what can I get. What kind of good can you do for me. When he can no longer meet the need I chose him for, he's done, out the door.

The difference between you and I is that you are a very nice woman who appreciates a good man in a loving relationship. Am I right?

I am a predator. I have always been a predator. Likely, I will die an old predator. I don't form relationships. I hunt prey. Sex is bait. It's always been bait. Nothing more. What can he do for me? What advantage can I get? Love is not nearly as satisfying as getting what I want. And once I get what I want, I simply don't love them any more. Like a housecat that catches a mouse and rips its head off. Then loses interest in the carcass.

How old are you? Are you a child?

Very tough to say. I was never a proponent of sex on the first date. Only did it once in roughly 25 years of dating. Didn't do it with the woman who became my wife. Had a,tital of three dates with the woman I did have sex with on the first date.

They weren't.

How old are you?
Just had a birthday. I am 69! So I have definitely had my day and what a day it was too. I wouldn't change a second of it.

Well maybe a few seconds here and there.

Very tough to say. I was never a proponent of sex on the first date. Only did it once in roughly 25 years of dating. Didn't do it with the woman who became my wife. Had a,tital of three dates with the woman I did have sex with on the first date.
I have certainly had sex on the first date more than one time. Usually because I had already prowled around and chosen my target to meet a particular need.

Forum List

Back