Sex on the first date

it's how I came into the world
My mom messed around got pg and put me up for adoption
Thanks to revelations from Ancestry.com I have three more kids than I realized. All adults with families and doing well. I met one of my newfound daughters last summer. She and her twin sister are the result of sex on the first date when I was a young man in the army.

Thanks to revelations from Ancestry.com I have three more kids than I realized. All adults with families and doing well. I met one of my newfound daughters last summer. She and her twin sister are the result of sex on the first date when I was a young man in the army.
funny how mine worked Born and raised in Utah. But when I got my dna results, not one Utah hit.
They were all in Washington, California, Cincinnati area. That was probably the biggest shocker.

I know a guy who did Ancestry with someone else's DNA to avoid that. He does not understand if his children or sibs do Ancestry there is a trail to him.

Any guy that stays with his wife after she cheated on him is a cuck and has no self respect.

When younger I would mentally categorize the woman as either a real possibility or a better to take it slow on.

I remember my dad telling me that he and my mom didn't have sex until they got engaged. Times have changed.

funny how mine worked Born and raised in Utah. But when I got my dna results, not one Utah hit.
They were all in Washington, California, Cincinnati area. That was probably the biggest shocker.
It works the other way as well. Years ago, a girl swore that I got her pregnant. I told her that I wasn't going to marry her and (selfishly) left it up to her to deal with it. Years later her daughter (from that pregnancy) contacted me and wanted to begin a relationship as my long-lost daughter. However, when Ancestry.com was 'brought into it' there was no genetic connection between me and her, and I haven't heard from her since. I was suspicious from the start that someone else had gotten the woman pregnant but she wanted me.

Not the first time this has happened to me. A girl I was involved with got mad at me and broke up with me. She then went and had 'revenge sex' with some guy and got knocked up. Then she came back to me wanting to get married. I didn't fall for it, and she went back and married the guy. I heard later from her brother-in-law that she and the guy were miserable in their marriage. Serves her right.

It works the other way as well. Years ago, a girl swore that I got her pregnant. I told her that I wasn't going to marry her and (selfishly) left it up to her to deal with it. Years later her daughter (from that pregnancy) contacted me and wanted to begin a relationship as my long-lost daughter. However, when Ancestry.com was 'brought into it' there was no genetic connection between me and her, and I haven't heard from her since. I was suspicious from the start that someone else had gotten the woman pregnant but she wanted me.

Not the first time this has happened to me. A girl I was involved with got mad at me and broke up with me. She then went and had 'revenge sex' with some guy and got knocked up. Then she came back to me wanting to get married. I didn't fall for it, and she went back and married the guy. I heard later from her brother-in-law that she and the guy were miserable in their marriage. Serves her right.
Maybe you should have used a condom.

It's amazing how many women will try to baby trap a guy or use a pregnancy to access his paychecks for 20+ years.

Pregnancies won't wash off with soap and water. Kinda scary out there with women being too willing...makes me super suspicious and wanting to RUN AWAY asap.

It's amazing how many women will try to baby trap a guy or use a pregnancy to access his paychecks for 20+ years.

Pregnancies won't wash off with soap and water. Kinda scary out there with women being too willing...makes me super suspicious and wanting to RUN AWAY asap.
It is wise to always use protection when having sex to avoid making the woman pregnant and also to avoid getting a STD.

It is wise to always use protection when having sex to avoid making the woman pregnant and also to avoid getting a STD.
If only it were that easy...but when the "little head" begins to do all the thinking that concept of needing protection goes right out the window when she tells you to "hurry" or some other nonsense like she has it taken care of.

Very very few guys are willing to put their clothes back on after taking hers off but not getting relief. Pants especially are always too tight to even try.

So....
In all reality it's just way better to hold off until you really know who she is and what she is about.

Don't get me wrong...I LOVE children and especially mine...and I want to personally fully parent my kids. But some dame having control over my life and my kids life that I really don't like but once thought was pretty? NOPE. You ALWAYS pay too much for that mistake for your entire life. I am.

Forum List

Back