sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I saw my second husband in an elevator and had sex with him in the elevator before "hello". We got married a month after I got rid of my first husband. We were married for 14 years.

How old were you? 10?

No. I was 15 when I married my first husband and 16 when I married my second husband. He was cute, and looked like a goofy country boy that I could manipulate enough to do anything I wanted. Better, he was in the Navy and gone 9 months out of the year.

After all, I still had the same mother. I had to do something.

Oops. Caught you in a lie. You told me you were 13 when you first married. :D Tough keeping all those lies straight, eh?

I saw my second husband in an elevator and had sex with him in the elevator before "hello". We got married a month after I got rid of my first husband. We were married for 14 years.

How old were you? 10?

No. I was 15 when I married my first husband and 16 when I married my second husband. He was cute, and looked like a goofy country boy that I could manipulate enough to do anything I wanted. Better, he was in the Navy and gone 9 months out of the year.

Oops. Caught you in a lie. You told me you were 13 when you first married. :D Tough keeping all those lies straight, eh?
No. I told you I was 13 when I took my first lover. Look it up. Surely you don't think that women have to marry all their lovers, or even their first lover. I'm kind of amused at your idea that I married my first lover.

I'm surprised that you don't remember that because your post was "Where were your parents!"

GO Tipsy!! Gotta love a woman who goes after what she wants. Sounds like quite an elevator ride. lol

How old were you? 10?

No. I told you I was 13 when I took my first lover. Look it up. Surely you don't think that women have to marry all their lovers, or even their first lover. I'm kind of amused at your idea that I married my first lover.

I'm surprised that you don't remember that because your post was "Where were your parents!"

Oh, like you carried a switch blade at 6 years old and beat up your teachers and parents and siblings? :lol: You are demented.

GO Tipsy!! Gotta love a woman who goes after what she wants. Sounds like quite an elevator ride. lol

Ha ha! You have NO idea.

Eh, I don't need to know. I avoid the social drama whenever I can. But I do like a woman who isn't afraid to get wild, and will usually comment on it when I see it discussed.

Ha ha! You have NO idea.

Eh, I don't need to know. I avoid the social drama whenever I can. But I do like a woman who isn't afraid to get wild, and will usually comment on it when I see it discussed.

She was 13 years old.

Ha ha! You have NO idea.

She was 13 years old.

According to her she was 16 and had been married for a year.

Ha ha! You have NO idea.

She was 13 years old.

She was 13 when she first took a 26-year-old lover. Wild, right? That's real sexy stuff.

I'm sorry but she ruined the "sexy" in this thread. :D There is nothing "cool" about a 13-year-old getting banged by a 26-year-old man, especially a 13-year-old child with mental problems.

Ha ha! You have NO idea.

She was 13 years old.

She was 13 when she first took a 26-year-old lover. Wild, right? That's real sexy stuff.

I didn't respond to that, I responded to her post about the elevator.

Ha ha! You have NO idea.

She was 13 years old.

I didn't respond to that, I responded to her post about the elevator.

So? Now you know.

15 is still a child anyways. Fifteen year old girls are still children. So are 16-year-old girls. These are mentally and emotionally still children, like it or not.

16 is the legal age of consent in most states.

So? I was a 16-year-old girl. I know what I'm talking about.

ok, so you were still a child at 16. Obviously some people in many states think differently.

But let's be real, I made the comment when I read the post. I didn't read on and go back to make the comment. Tipsy is well over 16 now. I don't see whether it matters if she was 16 or 60.

15 is still a child anyways. Fifteen year old girls are still children. So are 16-year-old girls. These are mentally and emotionally still children, like it or not.

ok, so you were still a child at 16. Obviously some people in many states think differently.

But let's be real, I made the comment when I read the post. I didn't read on and go back to make the comment. Tipsy is well over 16 now. I don't see whether it matters if she was 16 or 60.

Well, it doesn't, but her story is fucked up, not exciting or sexy. It's a big turn off.

Hey, I wouldn't know all this if she didn't tell everyone. She also told about how her parents couldn't wait to get rid of her because she was a psychopath who tried to kill her brother and beat up her teachers and her parents were frightened of her. At least that's her story.

Oh, and there's the part about her carrying a switch blade and threatening people at 6 years old. :cuckoo:

If you believe HALF of the things you read here, you are QUITE naive anyways. :D

Forum List

Back