sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Would you continue dating/marry a significant other you had sex with on the first date?
Is used to be taboo, but people are slowly opening their minds to the most natural human act available.
Personally, it wouldn't bother me.

You numb nuts, if the bitch will fuck you on the first date then you obviously go back for more.

I didn't on the first, but the second. Of course, our second date was laying in my bed all day watching tv. And I am one charming SOB :thup:
(god I hope she isn't stalking me)

Would you continue dating/marry a significant other you had sex with on the first date?
Is used to be taboo, but people are slowly opening their minds to the most natural human act available.

Kind of an odd question. It seems to imply that there may be something unsettling about a girl who would be willing to have sex with you on the first date ---- but on the other hand, the fact that you were willing is no reflection on your character? It is you who gets to decide if she is good enough for “honorable you.”

To answer your question-- I would feel far worse about myself than the girl. I would not reject the girl, however, because of those events.

I am, however, very disheartened by all of the unmarried couples who live together. It is so wrong. And, yes, one of my own children is currently one of them.

Kind of an odd question. It seems to imply that there may be something unsettling about a girl who would be willing to have sex with you on the first date ---- but on the other hand, the fact that you were willing is no reflection on your character? It is you who gets to decide if she is good enough for “honorable you.”

To answer your question-- I would feel far worse about myself than the girl. I would not reject the girl, however, because of those events.

I am, however, very disheartened by all of the unmarried couples who live together. It is so wrong. And, yes, one of my own children is currently one of them.
I am so glad religious nutballs are dying out here.

BTW, I didn't specify females. You just assumed :thup:
From the OP you didn't comprend : Would you continue dating/marry a significant other you had sex with on the first date?

From the OP you didn't comprend : Would you continue dating/marry a significant other you had sex with on the first date?

I assumed nothing. Except that I assumed you were a male and put the same question to yourself?

Or does not your own opinion count? You were discussing hypothetically someone you had sex with on the first date and how that affected YOUR opinion of him or her. Right?

By the way, let not me being a religious zealot stop you from having fun over it. I have no problem with that, and I am sure you will gladly take on some mud slung your way, too.

I assumed nothing. Except that I assumed you were a male and put the same question to yourself?

Or does not your own opinion count? You were discussing hypothetically someone you had sex with on the first date and how that affected YOUR opinion of him or her. Right?

By the way, let not me being a religious zealot stop you from having fun over it. I have no problem with that, and I am sure you will gladly take on some mud slung your way, too.
what?

what?
What, what?

couldn't explain it any better

I saw my second husband in an elevator and had sex with him in the elevator before "hello". We got married a month after I got rid of my first husband. We were married for 14 years.

I saw my second husband in an elevator and had sex with him in the elevator before "hello". We got married a month after I got rid of my first husband. We were married for 14 years.

How old were you? 10?

No. I was 15 when I married my first husband and 16 when I married my second husband. He was cute, and looked like a goofy country boy that I could manipulate enough to do anything I wanted. Better, he was in the Navy and gone 9 months out of the year.

After all, I still had the same mother. I had to do something.

Forum List

Back