Sex Abuser Hysteria Claims a Life

Washington state rep Dan Johnson insisted he was innocent even in his suicide note.

How many more will die before people stop this witch hunt hysteria?

Women lie about sex all the time and there is nothing more self-righteous than a lying ideologue who thinks that their lies are for the common good.

Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson dies of 'probable suicide' in Mt. Washington
Had one commit suicide in KY yesterday.
He had been acquitted of sexual molestation of a minor but the media brought it back up and he found him a scenic location and put a gun in his mouth.

Ky. state rep accused of sexually molesting teen commits suicide

You are both talking about the same guy.

From Mud's article...

Johnson, 57, called himself “the Pope” and was pastor of the Heart of Fire Church.

Central to his public persona was his claim that he watched the second plane crash into the World Trade Center. He gave last rites to people pulled from the wreckage for two weeks, he claimed.

But the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting found little evidence to back up his claim he was at Ground Zero.

No one from the medical examiner’s office remembered Johnson at the scene and experts found the claim that he set up a morgue himself far-fetched, according to the report.

In Short, this guy had some mental issues to start with, blaming this woman or the "hysteria" is a bit of a stretch.

People that care more about their career and reputation than their family has something wrong with them in the first place. I have no sympathy.

Until you cross that dark valley yourself one day, and I pray you never have to, you cannot possibly understand the pain this man went through.

So stop being so judgmental.

Well, I have been through quite a bit actually, much more than losing a job. He was weak, there is not much more to say......

You ever lose a job with an allegation hanging over your head that makes it impossible to get another?

Actually, a reversal, I ALMOST lost a job for NOT putting out.... fortunately, I was about to leave in 2 weeks anyway, so I had to beg them to not fire me. And I have been through a lot more not even job related, so, I feel I have a right to be unsympathetic. Others are involved here that are hurt, and even MORE SO now....

Talking from personal experience is far different then from afar

I also have a bit of experience.

Helped investigate an alleged rape. Woman reported an abduction and rape after leaving work. Claimed two men forced her into their van as she left work, drove her out to the country and raped her violently. Gave complete descriptions of both.

Turns out a neighboring business had a security camera trained on the parking lot that showed her calmly walking to her car and leaving the lot alone.

In the end it turns out she left, met her boyfriend, engaged in rough sex and made up the story to cover the bruises from her husband.

We should also note what the current witch hunt has in common with all witch hunts. No judicial process or protections, unfounded and unprovable accusations, piling on and bandwagon accusations, and accusers who are considered beyond questioning due to their special victim status...and finally the desire for the most extreme penalty possible...the civil death at minimum.

I think there is a bit of hysteria going on here with some of this...

But not in this case. This guy was pretty much guilty and he knew it.
It’s impossible to feel sorry for a career politician...

I don't doubt for a minute that these Hollywood producer types are harassing and perhaps even assaulting women who DARE say no to their advances. Selma Hayak has stepped forward to make her own accusations about Harvey Weinstein, and I have to say that I believe her stories about him. I don't doubt for a minute that he was harassing her to sleep with him every time he saw her. Too bad these women don't make a stand against while it is happening though, but then they would lose their jobs or not get any casting calls or calls for auditions because they would be blackballed from the industry. That is why we have to STOP these men who are in positions of power from abusing their staff, coworkers, employees.
I can understand more when it is a teenager who commits suicide. It is normal for them to be selfish and stupid and to not think about anyone else. I expect more insight and thought and understanding from an adult person.

Although I agree on base, that is not what’s happening to Men today.

In a world where on has to be proven quilts I would agree totally, but that’s not what’s happening today.

You see it on this board.

Today it’s “ prove you didn’t do it, and if you can’t we will strip you of all human dignity and hound you till you die”

You cannot defend yourself when you must prove a negative.

I feel for anyone who was sexually abused, but less though when it goes unreported for decades. By doing such, in real terms, they, if telling the truth, allowed a known criminal to walk the streets in search of more victims.

But more to the point, asking ANYONE to prove a negative goes against all moral principles.

Proven quilts? :lol: Ha ha ha!
Career politicians like the Obamas and Hollywood types have known about Harvey Weinstein for many, many years now… And yet they said nothing. They show their true colors… Hypocrites

Hey your judicial buds tired their best to hang Mueller and those on his team yesterday. Moses who?? I believe strongly in the Separation of Church and State so don't preach your holly roller jargon to me.

A innocent Godly man would not take his life, as we know suicide is against the Christian religion.
So you think every Christian never strays.
Have you never heard of redemption?

Yep, this shit is being used to destroy peoples lives. It is fucking wrong!

Sorry but asking people out on dates, saying that they're pretty or some stupid shit is now being used to fucking destroy mens lives. What the fuck happen to freedom of speech? Are women this fucking weak and pathetic that every tiny thing they have to go mini-dictator on you? Want to talk about being a snowflake?? This is it.

Don't get me wrong if a man really did rape or physically sexually assault someone I'd be 100% for harsh punishment for the one that did such a vile act,,,but this isn't it. This is now being used to destroy lives for anything and everything and probably in many cases for the females own advancement. They couldn't do it themselves so they have to destroy a mans life because he dared call them pretty or something along those lines.

You would not be harsh if someone “really did rape” because you wouldn’t believe the victim in the first place. 9/10 allegations are true, but there is seldom proof of rape. There may be proof of sex, but few rapes are done in public in front of witnesses so how do you prove consent? It’s almost always she said/he said.
If a career politician is involved like this guy, it’s safe to bet on guilt. And suicide being the most cowardly of acts, pretty much seals the deal.

People that care more about their career and reputation than their family has something wrong with them in the first place. I have no sympathy.

Until you cross that dark valley yourself one day, and I pray you never have to, you cannot possibly understand the pain this man went through.

So stop being so judgmental.

Well, I have been through quite a bit actually, much more than losing a job. He was weak, there is not much more to say......

You ever lose a job with an allegation hanging over your head that makes it impossible to get another?

Actually, a reversal, I ALMOST lost a job for NOT putting out.... fortunately, I was about to leave in 2 weeks anyway, so I had to beg them to not fire me. And I have been through a lot more not even job related, so, I feel I have a right to be unsympathetic. Others are involved here that are hurt, and even MORE SO now....
I hope you had another job lined up, because being fired you can collect unemployment, but quit and you get jack squat.

Washington state rep Dan Johnson insisted he was innocent even in his suicide note.

Women lie about sex all the time and there is nothing more self-righteous than a lying ideologue who thinks that their lies are for the common good.

And now he'll be worshiped as St. Dan by male molesters everywhere for his martyrdom.

And now he'll be worshiped as St. Dan by male molesters everywhere for his martyrdom.
...Maybe the Catholic Church will make a statue of him

All of this just to get Trump.

Well, that would make it worth it, then. Getting rid of Trump is the greatest possible good.

Of course, the thing was, Trump got caught saying "Grab them by the pussy" and you all elected him anyway.
Yep.....I heard talking about sex is a 20 YEAR sentence in SF.

But only if you're a rightwinger.

Nah, just the lynch mob organizers

Yep.....I heard talking about sex is a 20 YEAR sentence in SF.

But only if you're a rightwinger.

I'd ask where you "heard" that, but I'd rather not know.

One more time, buddy, you all knew what Trump was, and you picked him up anyway.

skull_poison_bottle_postcard-p239852468475185939td81_125.jpg

Maybe some of you hoped that the dignity and responsibility of being President would make him behave better, but guess what, it hasn't. If anything, his behavior has gotten WORSE.

as much as I don't like Nelly--he was dragged through the shitpile of MSM because of rape allegations ----just like this one
like this one, the accuser stopped cooperating/no charges
NPR is definitely anti-white, anti-Christian, etc ---and they get federal $$$ !

Heart of Fire 'Gun Choir' with Pope Dan Johnson

A real holly roller. From caption under video.
According to Johnson, the choir may travel soon, but for now, they can be heard every Sunday at noon at the Heart of Fire Church.

Heart of Fire is known as a ‘biker church’. In fact, half of the church is an actual biker bar. This means is that if you’re a tattooed, sunburnt gun-toting, leather-wearing biker that might get kicked out of a regular church, you’re definitely welcome at Heart of Fire. There’s lots of music and fellowship and Johnson’s fiery and passionate sermons will light a fire in your heart.

Good Lord, at least learn how to spell words. It is "holy" roller. Not "holly" roller. I wouldn't have said anything but you keep repeating the same spelling error over and over!
She repeats much more than grammatical errors here everyday.

Why do we need MSLSD and CNN, when we have Penelope?

What took Johnson's life was his own hand. The fellow had a long history of lying and swindles. He was not mentally stable.

What took Johnson's life was his own hand. The fellow had a long history of lying and swindles. He was not mentally stable.

^^^^ of course a member of the lynch mob would say this.

Forum List

Back