Sex Abuser Hysteria Claims a Life

What bullshit! How many women have committed suicide BECAUSE they were raped and received no justice? Where was your outrage for the woman who was publically gang raped in a bar and watched all of her attackers go free, when she committed suicide?

Washington state rep Dan Johnson insisted he was innocent even in his suicide note.

How many more will die before people stop this witch hunt hysteria?

Women lie about sex all the time and there is nothing more self-righteous than a lying ideologue who thinks that their lies are for the common good.

Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson dies of 'probable suicide' in Mt. Washington

People that care more about their career and reputation than their family has something wrong with them in the first place. I have no sympathy.

When the fully armed mob is at the gate and you’re alone with a sling shot, your perspective likely changes radically.

Many rape victims end up committing suicide. Where is your outrage then?

Allegations need to be scrutinized for inconsistencies but charges don’t go forward where a victim isn’t deem to be honest. When 9 of 10 allegations are true, you want to throw 9 victims under the bus to save 1 wrongful accusation

Lesbian fantasist invented 15 rapes and sexual assaults which saw man jailed to get sympathy from girlfriends, court hears

Police: Football players falsely accused of rape

Only On 2: Wrongly-Accused Of Rape, Brian Banks' Life Becoming A Movie

DNA test clears man of rape; prosecutor agrees to throw out his conviction

Want more?

We should also note what the current witch hunt has in common with all witch hunts. No judicial process or protections, unfounded and unprovable accusations, piling on and bandwagon accusations, and accusers who are considered beyond questioning due to their special victim status...and finally the desire for the most extreme penalty possible...the civil death at minimum.

I think there is a bit of hysteria going on here with some of this...

But not in this case. This guy was pretty much guilty and he knew it.

I dont know which guy you are speaking of. I wasn't thinking of anybody in particular but of the situation in general.
And something I left out of my list of commonalities in witch hunts...the use of the hysteria to settle old scores.

I dont know which guy you are speaking of. I wasn't thinking of anybody in particular but of the situation in general.
And something I left out of my list of commonalities in witch hunts...the use of the hysteria to settle old scores.

Okay, the thing is, there weren't any witches.

There are sexual harassers. We can prove they exist.

Also, sociologists have long known that witch hunts and conspiracy theories thrive during times of powerlessness and rootlessness.
'Conpiracy theories' are a favorite of mine.

Things are a conspiracy theory until proven true then they become something 'everybody knew was happening' like the Hollywood sex abuses.

Or like CIA false flag operations? Plans to kill and maim with bombs in order to advance a government agenda as was revealed in the Kennedy papers release last month.
As far as Hollywood yes you are right. Their immorality has long been known. Hell their every effort has been to expand the limits of filth they could pour into American homes...not the least of which was their support of the filthiest..Hillary Clinton. They were fairly open about being immoral.
Cory Feldmen wrote an ignored expose back in 2013 wherein he claimed sexual abuse was so common and open that when he was taken to an apartment for that purpose one night a well known child actress boredly watched TV while he was abused in the next room.

"The man told Haim that sex between men and boys was normal in Hollywood, saying that “all the guys in the entertainment world do it.” Coreography

I dont doubt these homosexuals a bit. But it was never a secret.

https://nypost.com/2013/10/19/the-childhood-hell-of-the-lost-boys/

Child Stars and Pedophiles-an Epidemic in Hollywood · Guardian Liberty Voice

Aren't you one of those that wanted the accused to prove he didn't do it?

Yeah, your that guy, right?

So there must of been witches, none proved they were not, Right?

It is an odd thing that everyone assumes this is about the molestation/rape charges when this crumb did so many other things like Stolen Valor and arson.
I say the same thing about these armed and unarmed criminals being shot by police--some have a career of being violent
but ''some people'' say their past is irrelevant --but it really is
And the police who shoot them know about this "career of being violent" when they shoot them?
they don't need to know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it backs up the cops' story.......if the cop says it was self defense, the chances are much more likely the cop is telling the truth---if the criminal has a history of violent/criminality
example:
Michael Brown had a felony conviction--this shows he's NOT a good boy/angel....he's capable of bad things.... makes his/family's stories less credible
1.he then was on video STEALING
..a. most thieves want to get in and out fast- and cover their faces
....MBrown shows insanity/irrational thinking/etc by taking his time...he doesn't CARE who sees him
2. MBrown ATTACKS the clerk
3. MBrown walks in the middle of the street
..this shows insanity/irrational thinking/he doesn't CARE what's right or wrong
4. MBrown's friend ADMITS to disobeying the cop when he told him to get off the street !!!!!
...this shows insanity/irrational thinking/they don't CARE what's right or wrong
5. MBrown attacks the cop!!
...the cop shoots MBrown because MBrown was a threat
after seeing all this---it's very, VERY hard to believe MBrown was not a threat to the cop--AND WOULD attack a cop with a pistol

It is an odd thing that everyone assumes this is about the molestation/rape charges when this crumb did so many other things like Stolen Valor and arson.
I say the same thing about these armed and unarmed criminals being shot by police--some have a career of being violent
but ''some people'' say their past is irrelevant --but it really is
And the police who shoot them know about this "career of being violent" when they shoot them?
what does Johnson's past have to do with anything, then?

A "witch hunt" doesnt necessarily involve witches. Just a general term for a purge or "moral panic".
But "proof" is a different thing altogether. Did you "prove" Roy Moore was an abuser? Or did it take on "witch hunt" status with unproven allegations, me-tooism, political jealousies, public condemnations, lack of a presumption of innocence and demands that accusers not be doubted..because of their status as women.

"The Number of the Afflicted Persons were about that time Ten, viz. Four Married Women, Mrs Pope, Mrs. Putman, Goodw. Bibber, and an Ancient Woman, named Goodall, three Maids, Mary Walcut, Mercy Lewes, at Thomas Putman's, and a Maid at Dr. Griggs's, there were three Girls from 9 to 12 Years of Age, each of them, or thereabouts, viz. Elizabeth Parris, Abigail Williams and Ann Putman;"
A brief and true narrative of some remarkable passages relating to sundry persons afflicted by witchcraft at Salem village

If the man was truly innocent, then may he be given the ability to haunt his accuser. Every time they trip, every time they fall, every bad hair day that they experience, LET IT BE HIM!!!

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Also, sociologists have long known that witch hunts and conspiracy theories thrive during times of powerlessness and rootlessness.
'Conpiracy theories' are a favorite of mine.

Things are a conspiracy theory until proven true then they become something 'everybody knew was happening' like the Hollywood sex abuses.

Or like CIA false flag operations? Plans to kill and maim with bombs in order to advance a government agenda as was revealed in the Kennedy papers release last month.
As far as Hollywood yes you are right. Their immorality has long been known. Hell their every effort has been to expand the limits of filth they could pour into American homes...not the least of which was their support of the filthiest..Hillary Clinton. They were fairly open about being immoral.
Cory Feldmen wrote an ignored expose back in 2013 wherein he claimed sexual abuse was so common and open that when he was taken to an apartment for that purpose one night a well known child actress boredly watched TV while he was abused in the next room.

"The man told Haim that sex between men and boys was normal in Hollywood, saying that “all the guys in the entertainment world do it.” Coreography

I dont doubt these homosexuals a bit. But it was never a secret.

https://nypost.com/2013/10/19/the-childhood-hell-of-the-lost-boys/

Child Stars and Pedophiles-an Epidemic in Hollywood · Guardian Liberty Voice

I think it probably happens a lot, but I doubt that all the guys in the entertainment world do it.

No wonder Cory is so messed up. I don't doubt that kids were totally taken advantage of by some disgusting filthy scumbags. I imagine there are people who get involved just so that they can molest vulnerable kids. I remember reading Drew Barrymore's stories about getting drunk at Hollywood parties when she was only 9 years old. She grew up in that scene. It is amazing that she seems to be still sane and not a complete whack job, but then again I don't know how she really is in real life either. She could be a basketcase for all I know.

Washington state rep Dan Johnson insisted he was innocent even in his suicide note.

Women lie about sex all the time and there is nothing more self-righteous than a lying ideologue who thinks that their lies are for the common good.

Can you read?
9-11-2001 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7 16 years is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer. IT Has Won This Life .

Can you read?
9-11-2001 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7 16 years is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer. IT Has Won This Life .

I'm sure allegations of sexual assault made the PTSD better some how?

Can you read?

I think he made quite clear what the problem was. He mentioned the other to insist he was innocent before checking out.

Can you read?

I think he made quite clear what the problem was. He mentioned the other to insist he was innocent before checking out.

So, the sexual assault allegations made his PTSD better or worse?

Can you read?

Give it up, Pop. You guys just spent seven pages moaning about a suicide that was NOT caused by a sexual abuse allegation.

Can you read?

Give it up, Pop. You guys just spent seven pages moaning about a suicide that was NOT caused by a sexual abuse allegation.

Hit a man in the knee that has a broken knee, you cause pain.

Can you read?

Hit a man in the knee that has a broken knee, you cause pain.
I don't deny that. Give the dead man his due, though. He told you what the problem was. Don't twist his suicide just to fit your agenda.

Hey your judicial buds tired their best to hang Mueller and those on his team yesterday. Moses who?? I believe strongly in the Separation of Church and State so don't preach your holly roller jargon to me.

A innocent Godly man would not take his life, as we know suicide is against the Christian religion.
Where in the Constitution does it say separation of church and state? Dip shit
Silly little cocksuck, I think Jefferson's opinion on that carries much more weight than yours.

Jefferson's Wall of Separation Letter - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Mr. President

To messers Nehemiah Dodge, Ephraim Robbins, & Stephen S. Nelson, a committee of the Danbury Baptist association in the state of Connecticut.

Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful and zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, & in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. [Congress thus inhibited from acts respecting religion, and the Executive authorised only to execute their acts, I have refrained from prescribing even those occasional performances of devotion, practiced indeed by the Executive of another nation as the legal head of its church, but subject here, as religious exercises only to the voluntary regulations and discipline of each respective sect.] Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association assurances of my high respect & esteem.

(signed) Thomas Jefferson
Jan.1.1802.
Still... not in the constitution. Lol

What bullshit! How many women have committed suicide BECAUSE they were raped and received no justice? Where was your outrage for the woman who was publically gang raped in a bar and watched all of her attackers go free, when she committed suicide?

People that care more about their career and reputation than their family has something wrong with them in the first place. I have no sympathy.

When the fully armed mob is at the gate and you’re alone with a sling shot, your perspective likely changes radically.

Many rape victims end up committing suicide. Where is your outrage then?

Allegations need to be scrutinized for inconsistencies but charges don’t go forward where a victim isn’t deem to be honest. When 9 of 10 allegations are true, you want to throw 9 victims under the bus to save 1 wrongful accusation
That is why rape should carry the death penalty...

Forum List

Back