Sex Abuser Hysteria Claims a Life

Washington state rep Dan Johnson insisted he was innocent even in his suicide note.

How many more will die before people stop this witch hunt hysteria?

Women lie about sex all the time and there is nothing more self-righteous than a lying ideologue who thinks that their lies are for the common good.

Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson dies of 'probable suicide' in Mt. Washington

People that care more about their career and reputation than their family has something wrong with them in the first place. I have no sympathy.

When the fully armed mob is at the gate and you’re alone with a sling shot, your perspective likely changes radically.

Yep, this shit is being used to destroy peoples lives. It is fucking wrong!

Sorry but asking people out on dates, saying that they're pretty or some stupid shit is now being used to fucking destroy mens lives. What the fuck happen to freedom of speech? Are women this fucking weak and pathetic that every tiny thing they have to go mini-dictator on you? Want to talk about being a snowflake?? This is it.

Don't get me wrong if a man really did rape or physically sexually assault someone I'd be 100% for harsh punishment for the one that did such a vile act,,,but this isn't it. This is now being used to destroy lives for anything and everything and probably in many cases for the females own advancement. They couldn't do it themselves so they have to destroy a mans life because he dared call them pretty or something along those lines.

You would not be harsh if someone “really did rape” because you wouldn’t believe the victim in the first place. 9/10 allegations are true, but there is seldom proof of rape. There may be proof of sex, but few rapes are done in public in front of witnesses so how do you prove consent? It’s almost always she said/he said.

Rape if forensically provable.

Sorry but asking people out on dates, saying that they're pretty or some stupid shit is now being used to fucking destroy mens lives. What the fuck happen to freedom of speech? Are women this fucking weak and pathetic that every tiny thing they have to go mini-dictator on you? Want to talk about being a snowflake?? This is it.

Don't get me wrong if a man really did rape or physically sexually assault someone I'd be 100% for harsh punishment for the one that did such a vile act,,,but this isn't it. This is now being used to destroy lives for anything and everything and probably in many cases for the females own advancement. They couldn't do it themselves so they have to destroy a mans life because he dared call them pretty or something along those lines.

You would not be harsh if someone “really did rape” because you wouldn’t believe the victim in the first place. 9/10 allegations are true, but there is seldom proof of rape. There may be proof of sex, but few rapes are done in public in front of witnesses so how do you prove consent? It’s almost always she said/he said.

I will agree that is rare that a woman would make false accusations about being raped, but there are SOME who do that. There are just some really bad and terrible people out there. If someone offers them enough money to do something, they will do just about anything!

People that care more about their career and reputation than their family has something wrong with them in the first place. I have no sympathy.

Until you cross that dark valley yourself one day, and I pray you never have to, you cannot possibly understand the pain this man went through.

So stop being so judgmental.

Well, I have been through quite a bit actually, much more than losing a job. He was weak, there is not much more to say......

Washington state rep Dan Johnson insisted he was innocent even in his suicide note.

Women lie about sex all the time and there is nothing more self-righteous than a lying ideologue who thinks that their lies are for the common good.

When the fully armed mob is at the gate and you’re alone with a sling shot, your perspective likely changes radically.

Happens all the time to many people, especially lately, there is no mass suicide going on.
He was selfish, cared only about his own pains, and nothing about his family or those that loved him....

Until you cross that dark valley yourself one day, and I pray you never have to, you cannot possibly understand the pain this man went through.

Well, I have been through quite a bit actually, much more than losing a job. He was weak, there is not much more to say......

You ever lose a job with an allegation hanging over your head that makes it impossible to get another?

I'm sorry, but I just can't help but think that this was a pretty selfish thing to do, putting your family through something like this, and right before Christmas even! Now his family has to deal with, not only his death and their father, husband, brother, son being gone forever, but the stigma of suicide. Sad, really sad. I wish these people who off themselves would give some thought to what they are going to put their families through.

I think it goes to show the condition of a person's mind when they are in the situation where suicide looks like the only alternative. One of my loved ones was close to that point and she told me that she had become convinced that everyone would be better off without her. Thus, in her mind, killing herself would be doing us a favor, not being selfish. Your thinking is pretty messed up anyway if you're seriously considering killing yourself.

He's been trying for a while now, but it seems we've all got Steel Jaws and are not responding!!!

Well, we have to be listening, or we get the jack ass learning method - a 2x4 upside the head.

That is the challenge for Christians, to understand the thing God is trying to teach us before we get called Home.

it is not an easy thing though to learn while one's mind is flooded with grief, despair and fear of the unknown.

Happens all the time to many people, especially lately, there is no mass suicide going on.
He was selfish, cared only about his own pains, and nothing about his family or those that loved him....

Oh? From the person who thinks this is just about losing a job?

Get real.

We should also note what the current witch hunt has in common with all witch hunts. No judicial process or protections, unfounded and unprovable accusations, piling on and bandwagon accusations, and accusers who are considered beyond questioning due to their special victim status...and finally the desire for the most extreme penalty possible...the civil death at minimum.
Life time careers and reputations being destroyed is a game to many, and it needs to stop.

This will not be the last suicide over this hysteria.

Had one commit suicide in KY yesterday.
He had been acquitted of sexual molestation of a minor but the media brought it back up and he found him a scenic location and put a gun in his mouth.

Ky. state rep accused of sexually molesting teen commits suicide

Career politicians/Hollywood types deserve this indignity...

We should also note what the current witch hunt has in common with all witch hunts. No judicial process or protections, unfounded and unprovable accusations, piling on and bandwagon accusations, and accusers who are considered beyond questioning due to their special victim status...and finally the desire for the most extreme penalty possible...the civil death at minimum.
Life time careers and reputations being destroyed is a game to many, and it needs to stop.

This will not be the last suicide over this hysteria.
All of this just to get Trump.

Had one commit suicide in KY yesterday.
He had been acquitted of sexual molestation of a minor but the media brought it back up and he found him a scenic location and put a gun in his mouth.

Ky. state rep accused of sexually molesting teen commits suicide
This site needs a sad icon.

Hey your judicial buds tired their best to hang Mueller and those on his team yesterday. Moses who?? I believe strongly in the Separation of Church and State so don't preach your holly roller jargon to me.

A innocent Godly man would not take his life, as we know suicide is against the Christian religion.
Where in the Constitution does it say separation of church and state? Dip shit

You ever lose a job with an allegation hanging over your head that makes it impossible to get another?

Actually, a reversal, I ALMOST lost a job for NOT putting out.... fortunately, I was about to leave in 2 weeks anyway, so I had to beg them to not fire me. And I have been through a lot more not even job related, so, I feel I have a right to be unsympathetic. Others are involved here that are hurt, and even MORE SO now....

This shit wouldnt stick were it not for the amoral political partisans using it to weed out opponents to the Corporate Crony Network in DC.

Or we could just not elect fondlers and kiddy-diddlers.

To the OP, this wasn't someone who "just asked a coworker on a date", this is a guy who was accused of fondling a 17 year old.
Well, the country elected the Clintons and Joe Biden, definitely offenders. Dumbass
Lol

Blame Satan. Yes this holly roller who considered himself the Pope of his church certainty was innocent.

You cant help stepping all over your own message due to your hatred of a Christian.

What a shame, but by all means, Penny, keep on firing.

You are the best advertisement for Christian Dominionism out there.

If you are defending Roy Moore claiming he is a Christian., then you are part of the problem.

You are not a Christian if you are a bigot & racist. You certainly are not a Christian if you molest under aged girls.
True, Look to your own Clintons and Joe Biden definitely offenders of underage children

Forum List

Back