Sex Abuser Hysteria Claims a Life

Blame Satan. Yes this holly roller who considered himself the Pope of his church certainty was innocent.

You cant help stepping all over your own message due to your hatred of a Christian.

What a shame, but by all means, Penny, keep on firing.

You are the best advertisement for Christian Dominionism out there.

If you are defending Roy Moore claiming he is a Christian., then you are part of the problem.

You are not a Christian if you are a bigot & racist. You certainly are not a Christian if you molest under aged girls.
Good thing I am not a politician, because I groped my girlfriend when I was 16...and that was a long time ago.
Well, if she was 8, you should be in prison. If she was sixteen and liked it, I hope you both had a lot of fun.

Washington state rep Dan Johnson insisted he was innocent even in his suicide note.

How many more will die before people stop this witch hunt hysteria?

Women lie about sex all the time and there is nothing more self-righteous than a lying ideologue who thinks that their lies are for the common good.

Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson dies of 'probable suicide' in Mt. Washington
What took Johnson's life was his own hand. The fellow had a long history of lying and swindles. He was not mentally stable.

^^^^ of course a member of the lynch mob would say this.
Nobody lay a hand on the sorry fucker. He could not come to terms with the reality of the world he had created for himself. So he took the easy way out.

Blame Satan. Yes this holly roller who considered himself the Pope of his church certainty was innocent.

You cant help stepping all over your own message due to your hatred of a Christian.

What a shame, but by all means, Penny, keep on firing.

You are the best advertisement for Christian Dominionism out there.

If you are defending Roy Moore claiming he is a Christian., then you are part of the problem.

You are not a Christian if you are a bigot & racist. You certainly are not a Christian if you molest under aged girls.
Good thing I am not a politician, because I groped my girlfriend when I was 16...and that was a long time ago.
Well, if she was 8, you should be in prison. If she was sixteen and liked it, I hope you both had a lot of fun.
We were the same age and she liked most times.

I'm sorry, but I just can't help but think that this was a pretty selfish thing to do, putting your family through something like this, and right before Christmas even! Now his family has to deal with, not only his death and their father, husband, brother, son being gone forever, but the stigma of suicide. Sad, really sad. I wish these people who off themselves would give some thought to what they are going to put their families through.

I am sure he had to have considered the same thing himself, but despair causes this sort of thing.

Sometimes people are in such mental pain that death is their only way they can see to stopping it.

Well, he needs to think harder and put himself in the shoes of his children if one of them committed suicide, or how he would feel if someone else he loved committed suicide. It is not an easy thing to deal with. It's like, oh okay, so you aren't in any pain anymore, but you've caused pain to everyone else who cared about you.

I'm pretty sure his wife is getting support from his church members and she will continue God's work.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure his wife is getting support from his church members and she will continue God's work.:rolleyes:
So that Christians support each other in times of grief makes it OK to drive them to suicide?

Do you actually think about what you post before posting it?

Hey your judicial buds tired their best to hang Mueller and those on his team yesterday. Moses who?? I believe strongly in the Separation of Church and State so don't preach your holly roller jargon to me.

A innocent Godly man would not take his life, as we know suicide is against the Christian religion.

Oh, so the mans suicide also proves his guilt?

lol, you are a piece of work.

Apparently and not Godly after all. A godly man would "wait on the Lord" as Roy Moore said. A Godly man would have more faith in god to make it right. A godly man would not commit suicide and blame it "on Satan".
This man had other issues if he took his life. So excuse me if I'm not tearing up.

It is called Despair and Christians are supposed to have sympathy for said people, but of course that does not apply to you.

Sorry, I wonder how Obama's kids felt when he said their parents looked like apes. I do not feel anything at all for the accused female molester who took the easy way out and committed suicide.
The Obamas do look like apes, as do you or I.

Homo Sapiens are Apes.
Well now, something at last we can agree on. LOL

I used to be sexually harassed all the time, but I put up with it.

I heard things like "Get your phat ass over here!", and "You are such a dick!" quite often in basic training, and that was from other males, too.

Nurses have touched my private parts without asking my permission many times, and I catch women staring at my 'package' quite often.

But some how, I have survived.

lol

Edit: Maybe I should stop carrying my extra pair of sox in my front right pocket?

It is an odd thing that everyone assumes this is about the molestation/rape charges when this crumb did so many other things like Stolen Valor and arson.
I say the same thing about these armed and unarmed criminals being shot by police--some have a career of being violent
but ''some people'' say their past is irrelevant --but it really is

Washington state rep Dan Johnson insisted he was innocent even in his suicide note.

Women lie about sex all the time and there is nothing more self-righteous than a lying ideologue who thinks that their lies are for the common good.

No women do not lie about sex "all the time". If this man were improperly accused, why wouldn't he stay and defend himself?

I do love when pretend Christian's defend IMMORAL acts by so called clergy.

I used to be sexually harassed all the time, but I put up with it.

I heard things like "Get your phat ass over here!", and "You are such a dick!" quite often in basic training, and that was from other males, too.

Nurses have touched my private parts without asking my permission many times, and I catch women staring at my 'package' quite often.

But some how, I have survived.

lol

Edit: Maybe I should stop carrying my extra pair of sox in my front right pocket?
And.....if you think that is what sexual harassment is......you might want to be careful being around other people.....since you don't really understand it.

Yep, this shit is being used to destroy peoples lives. It is fucking wrong!

Sorry but asking people out on dates, saying that they're pretty or some stupid shit is now being used to fucking destroy mens lives. What the fuck happen to freedom of speech? Are women this fucking weak and pathetic that every tiny thing they have to go mini-dictator on you? Want to talk about being a snowflake?? This is it.

Don't get me wrong if a man really did rape or physically sexually assault someone I'd be 100% for harsh punishment for the one that did such a vile act,,,but this isn't it. This is now being used to destroy lives for anything and everything and probably in many cases for the females own advancement. They couldn't do it themselves so they have to destroy a mans life because he dared call them pretty or something along those lines.

You would not be harsh if someone “really did rape” because you wouldn’t believe the victim in the first place. 9/10 allegations are true, but there is seldom proof of rape. There may be proof of sex, but few rapes are done in public in front of witnesses so how do you prove consent? It’s almost always she said/he said.

I will agree that is rare that a woman would make false accusations about being raped, but there are SOME who do that. There are just some really bad and terrible people out there. If someone offers them enough money to do something, they will do just about anything!
But when you look at someone's past record, it will tell you the likely hood of that accusation being true or false. Johnson had a very dirty past record.

It is an odd thing that everyone assumes this is about the molestation/rape charges when this crumb did so many other things like Stolen Valor and arson.
I say the same thing about these armed and unarmed criminals being shot by police--some have a career of being violent
but ''some people'' say their past is irrelevant --but it really is
And the police who shoot them know about this "career of being violent" when they shoot them?

What took Johnson's life was his own hand. The fellow had a long history of lying and swindles. He was not mentally stable.

^^^^ of course a member of the lynch mob would say this.
Nobody lay a hand on the sorry fucker. He could not come to terms with the reality of the world he had created for himself. So he took the easy way out.

^^^^^^ Members of the Lynch Mob need to ease their guilty minds I guess

No women do not lie about sex "all the time". If this man were improperly accused, why wouldn't he stay and defend himself?

I do love when pretend Christian's defend IMMORAL acts by so called clergy.

Proving yourself innocent is extremely difficult. It is proving a negative.

Hey your judicial buds tired their best to hang Mueller and those on his team yesterday. Moses who?? I believe strongly in the Separation of Church and State so don't preach your holly roller jargon to me.

A innocent Godly man would not take his life, as we know suicide is against the Christian religion.
Where in the Constitution does it say separation of church and state? Dip shit
Silly little cocksuck, I think Jefferson's opinion on that carries much more weight than yours.

Jefferson's Wall of Separation Letter - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Mr. President

To messers Nehemiah Dodge, Ephraim Robbins, & Stephen S. Nelson, a committee of the Danbury Baptist association in the state of Connecticut.

Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful and zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, & in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. [Congress thus inhibited from acts respecting religion, and the Executive authorised only to execute their acts, I have refrained from prescribing even those occasional performances of devotion, practiced indeed by the Executive of another nation as the legal head of its church, but subject here, as religious exercises only to the voluntary regulations and discipline of each respective sect.] Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association assurances of my high respect & esteem.

(signed) Thomas Jefferson
Jan.1.1802.

What bullshit! How many women have committed suicide BECAUSE they were raped and received no justice? Where was your outrage for the woman who was publically gang raped in a bar and watched all of her attackers go free, when she committed suicide?

People that care more about their career and reputation than their family has something wrong with them in the first place. I have no sympathy.

When the fully armed mob is at the gate and you’re alone with a sling shot, your perspective likely changes radically.

Many rape victims end up committing suicide. Where is your outrage then?

Allegations need to be scrutinized for inconsistencies but charges don’t go forward where a victim isn’t deem to be honest. When 9 of 10 allegations are true, you want to throw 9 victims under the bus to save 1 wrongful accusation

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has turned over to Capitol Police an apparently forged document that he said falsely accused him of sexually harassing a former staffer, multiple outlets reported late Tuesday.

“It was a phony allegation,” Schumer said at the end of a Wednesday morning press conference on the GOP tax bill. “False from start to finish. We are pursuing every legal means to address it.”

The former staffer, who has asked to remain anonymous, told TPM in a statement that she did not write the document and that she had never been subjected to inappropriate treatment by the New York Democrat.

“The claims in this document are completely false, my signature is forged, and even basic facts about me are wrong,” the woman said of the 13-page, password-protected PDF. “I have contacted law enforcement to determine who is responsible. I parted with Senator Schumer’s office on good terms and have nothing but the fondest memories of my time there.”

Publications including the Washington Post, ABC News, CNN and BuzzFeed have said they received the falsified document, which was made to look like a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia but lacked basic information like the name of a lawyer for the staffer.

Faked Sexual Harassment Claim Against Chuck Schumer Turned Over To Police

If you are innocent of the charge, this is the way to handle it.

Forum List

Back