Sex Abuser Hysteria Claims a Life

Well, he needs to think harder and put himself in the shoes of his children if one of them committed suicide, or how he would feel if someone else he loved committed suicide. It is not an easy thing to deal with. It's like, oh okay, so you aren't in any pain anymore, but you've caused pain to everyone else who cared about you.
Agreed, but it is beside the point now, isnt it?

My point is that we need to stop assuming that all accused are guilty of what they are accused of.

Rumor Mills and lying informants are here for a reason.

It is for this one person, but suicide is a serious problem. If you could get just ONE person to reconsider, then you have done a good thing.

Also, sociologists have long known that witch hunts and conspiracy theories thrive during times of powerlessness and rootlessness.

Well, he needs to think harder and put himself in the shoes of his children if one of them committed suicide, or how he would feel if someone else he loved committed suicide. It is not an easy thing to deal with. It's like, oh okay, so you aren't in any pain anymore, but you've caused pain to everyone else who cared about you.

My point is that we need to stop assuming that all accused are guilty of what they are accused of.

I know, I know, your point wasn't to talk about the problem of suicide. Still, that is what I think of when I read these types of things.

Then you prove that person is lying. That's what you do.

Again, I think the reason this slug killed himself was because he knew it was true and it was only going to get worse for him, so it was one big FU to the world.

Also, sociologists have long known that witch hunts and conspiracy theories thrive during times of powerlessness and rootlessness.
'Conpiracy theories' are a favorite of mine.

Things are a conspiracy theory until proven true then they become something 'everybody knew was happening' like the Hollywood sex abuses.

Hey your judicial buds tired their best to hang Mueller and those on his team yesterday. Moses who?? I believe strongly in the Separation of Church and State so don't preach your holly roller jargon to me.

A innocent Godly man would not take his life, as we know suicide is against the Christian religion.

Oh, so the mans suicide also proves his guilt?

lol, you are a piece of work.

Apparently and not Godly after all. A godly man would "wait on the Lord" as Roy Moore said. A Godly man would have more faith in god to make it right. A godly man would not commit suicide and blame it "on Satan".
This man had other issues if he took his life. So excuse me if I'm not tearing up.

It is called Despair and Christians are supposed to have sympathy for said people, but of course that does not apply to you.

Sorry, I wonder how Obama's kids felt when he said their parents looked like apes. I do not feel anything at all for the accused female molester who took the easy way out and committed suicide.
The Obamas do look like apes, as do you or I.

Homo Sapiens are Apes.

Your man you are defending had a fake church in his residence and sold beer for his biker buddies, and also political talk and called it "communion" and it was not "open to the public" and also said "a bar is not a bar"

He starts yapping at 1:00 on the video. His residence is tax exempt. I can almost bet the person in the hospital was a member of his biker group.

Danny Ray Johnson - Heart of Fire Church - trial on alcohol violations on 3/10/09

We should also note what the current witch hunt has in common with all witch hunts. No judicial process or protections, unfounded and unprovable accusations, piling on and bandwagon accusations, and accusers who are considered beyond questioning due to their special victim status...and finally the desire for the most extreme penalty possible...the civil death at minimum.

We should also note what the current witch hunt has in common with all witch hunts. No judicial process or protections, unfounded and unprovable accusations, piling on and bandwagon accusations, and accusers who are considered beyond questioning due to their special victim status...and finally the desire for the most extreme penalty possible...the civil death at minimum.

I think there is a bit of hysteria going on here with some of this...

But not in this case. This guy was pretty much guilty and he knew it.

I can understand more when it is a teenager who commits suicide. It is normal for them to be selfish and stupid and to not think about anyone else. I expect more insight and thought and understanding from an adult person.

Although I agree on base, that is not what’s happening to Men today.

In a world where on has to be proven quilts I would agree totally, but that’s not what’s happening today.

You see it on this board.

Today it’s “ prove you didn’t do it, and if you can’t we will strip you of all human dignity and hound you till you die”

You cannot defend yourself when you must prove a negative.

I feel for anyone who was sexually abused, but less though when it goes unreported for decades. By doing such, in real terms, they, if telling the truth, allowed a known criminal to walk the streets in search of more victims.

But more to the point, asking ANYONE to prove a negative goes against all moral principles.

I don't doubt for a minute that these Hollywood producer types are harassing and perhaps even assaulting women who DARE say no to their advances. Selma Hayak has stepped forward to make her own accusations about Harvey Weinstein, and I have to say that I believe her stories about him. I don't doubt for a minute that he was harassing her to sleep with him every time he saw her. Too bad these women don't make a stand against while it is happening though, but then they would lose their jobs or not get any casting calls or calls for auditions because they would be blackballed from the industry. That is why we have to STOP these men who are in positions of power from abusing their staff, coworkers, employees.
I can understand more when it is a teenager who commits suicide. It is normal for them to be selfish and stupid and to not think about anyone else. I expect more insight and thought and understanding from an adult person.

In a world where on has to be proven quilts I would agree totally, but that’s not what’s happening today.

Today it’s “ prove you didn’t do it, and if you can’t we will strip you of all human dignity and hound you till you die”

I feel for anyone who was sexually abused, but less though when it goes unreported for decades. By doing such, in real terms, they, if telling the truth, allowed a known criminal to walk the streets in search of more victims.

But more to the point, asking ANYONE to prove a negative goes against all moral principles.

Proven quilts? :lol: Ha ha ha!

I agree that if it is a false accusation, then that is really unfair. However, these types of cases don't usually present with much evidence for either side. It is usually always going to be his word against her word.

I don't doubt for a minute that these Hollywood producer types are harassing and perhaps even assaulting women who DARE say no to their advances. Selma Hayak has stepped forward to make her own accusations about Harvey Weinstein, and I have to say that I believe her stories about him. I don't doubt for a minute that he was harassing her to sleep with him every time he saw her. Too bad these women don't make a stand against while it is happening though, but then they would lose their jobs or not get any casting calls or calls for auditions because they would be blackballed from the industry. That is why we have to STOP these men who are in positions of power from abusing their staff, coworkers, employees.

Spell check sucks sometimes. But this is a good example of how the world operates these days.

It’s a virus with no known cure.

I agree that if it is a false accusation, then that is really unfair. However, these types of cases don't usually present with much evidence for either side. It is usually always going to be his word against her word.

But in the court of public opinion, nothing matters as long as the mobs are fed red meat. Stick up on the body bags. Unless this ends ain’t no doubt we will need plenty.

Washington state rep Dan Johnson insisted he was innocent even in his suicide note.

How many more will die before people stop this witch hunt hysteria?

Women lie about sex all the time and there is nothing more self-righteous than a lying ideologue who thinks that their lies are for the common good.

Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson dies of 'probable suicide' in Mt. Washington

People that care more about their career and reputation than their family has something wrong with them in the first place. I have no sympathy.

Spell check sucks sometimes. But this is a good example of how the world operates these days.

It’s a virus with no known cure.

I never use spell check. It's better for you to not use spell checkers anyways. Then you have to look up words that you don't know how to spell, and you are learning. :)

But in the court of public opinion, nothing matters as long as the mobs are fed red meat. Stick up on the body bags. Unless this ends ain’t no doubt we will need plenty.

I'll assume you meant "stock up on the body bags" here. :)

People that care more about their career and reputation than their family has something wrong with them in the first place. I have no sympathy.

Until you cross that dark valley yourself one day, and I pray you never have to, you cannot possibly understand the pain this man went through.

So stop being so judgmental.

Yep, this shit is being used to destroy peoples lives. It is fucking wrong!

Sorry but asking people out on dates, saying that they're pretty or some stupid shit is now being used to fucking destroy mens lives. What the fuck happen to freedom of speech? Are women this fucking weak and pathetic that every tiny thing they have to go mini-dictator on you? Want to talk about being a snowflake?? This is it.

Don't get me wrong if a man really did rape or physically sexually assault someone I'd be 100% for harsh punishment for the one that did such a vile act,,,but this isn't it. This is now being used to destroy lives for anything and everything and probably in many cases for the females own advancement. They couldn't do it themselves so they have to destroy a mans life because he dared call them pretty or something along those lines.

You would not be harsh if someone “really did rape” because you wouldn’t believe the victim in the first place. 9/10 allegations are true, but there is seldom proof of rape. There may be proof of sex, but few rapes are done in public in front of witnesses so how do you prove consent? It’s almost always she said/he said.

Forum List

Back