Fox News host 'Judge Jeanine' Pirro sued for defamation by Black Lives Matter activist

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
"NEW YORK — A civil rights activist is suing Fox News host Jeanine Pirro, claiming she defamed him while discussing a lawsuit against the Black Lives Matter movement that was later dismissed.

The lawsuit states that DeRay McKesson was falsely arrested in 2016 while attending a protest in Baton Rouge, La., in which a police officer was struck in the face with a rock and seriously injured.....

.....“We informed Mr. McKesson’s counsel that our commentary was fully protected under the First Amendment and the privilege for reports of judicial proceedings. We will defend this case vigorously,” the statement said
."
- Source
`
`

While I definitely am no fan of fox news, so long as the report is true, it it protected under the constitution.

I doubt Judge Pirro is too concerned.

Pirro needs to act her age. She carries herself like a young tramp.

Well that could be said of a lot of people. Possibly even me. :lol: (Of course I know.never you)

You edited your post as I was posting. I most certainly do not act the tramp. Sheesh. I should delete it. But, since I am just posting as a poster, I will leave it. Not very kind of you. MarcATL

But the rights enshrined in the First Amendment are not ‘absolute’ or ‘unlimited’ – neither defamation nor libel are entitled to Constitutional protections.

And after the attorneys for the blm moron have sucked him dry, and sucked his friends dry, and sucked the various silly people who are foolish enough to donate to the clown, they will lose the trial (if it even gets to a Court room) and Judge Piro will get a nice Judgement against the blm clown and his friends.

You edited your post as I was posting. I most certainly do not act the tramp. Sheesh. I should delete it. But, since I am just posting as a poster, I will leave it. Not very kind of you. MarcATL
You're not Judge Jeanine.

But the rights enshrined in the First Amendment are not ‘absolute’ or ‘unlimited’ – neither defamation nor libel are entitled to Constitutional protections.
`
No doubt. If this suit actually starts, it will be interesting to see what kind of tact DeRay McKesson's attorneys use.

Good , someone has to shut her dishonest mouth and a mouth she is.

BLM.. race baiting morons that inspire assassinations of cops along with the Democratic Party and assorted cowards.

BLM.. race baiting morons that inspire assassinations of cops along with the Democratic Party and assorted cowards.
`
`

You give BLM a lot more credit than they actually deserve. I see them more as online "clickbait" that the MSM likes to play up as opposed to an actual tour de force that motivates the black community.

`
`

You give BLM a lot more credit than they actually deserve. I see them more as online "clickbait" that the MSM likes to play up as opposed to an actual tour de force that motivates the black community.
Like all other social causes it serves a purpose for the Party.

Forum List

Back