Seven Compelling Evidences Confirm the Bible Is True

Weren't the Nephilim wiped out in the flood? Or were Noah's family actually descendants of the Nephilim?
They were wiped out in the flos which consisted of falling rain boiling hot liquids from the earth's core; at least that's what the Bible says.
That is what I thought, but Goliath was a very famous Nephilim who according to that same bible was alive AFTER the flood.
No.
Just checking...Was there supposed to be content here?
Did you computer go a bit bonkers?
Sometimes mine does.
Nope. I simply have nothing to say to you, since you don't listen. You think that you're right and everyone else is wrong. Your ego takes up so much room, there is no room for anything else.

They were wiped out in the flos which consisted of falling rain boiling hot liquids from the earth's core; at least that's what the Bible says.
That is what I thought, but Goliath was a very famous Nephilim who according to that same bible was alive AFTER the flood.
No.
Just checking...Was there supposed to be content here?
Did you computer go a bit bonkers?
Sometimes mine does.
Nope. I simply have nothing to say to you, since you don't listen. You think that you're right and everyone else is wrong. Your ego takes up so much room, there is no room for anything else.

LMAO!! Says the guy who starts a thread and then pouts because people don't do what he says. Too funny!!!

:cool-45:

1. God’s Character you mean the guy that mass murdered the children of Sodom and Gomorra?

2. Claims of Divine Authorship you mean the book that's been edited and reedited and has multiple versions in print?

3. Unity of the Bible what, like a history book?

4. Fulfilled Prophecy none

5. Scientific Accuracy :lmao:

6. Archaeological Finds nothing of import has been found

7. Life-Changing Power more nonsense
I'm not going to read the link (apparently, Ken Hamm has something to do with it), but I'll comment on a couple of these points - 3 and 4.

The unity in the Bible is profound, maybe surprising to you if you have not studied it before. Forty-odd writers over a period of hundreds of years have composed a single, cohesive story of a godly people's turn toward idolatry, their subsequent flailing about in a pagan world, and then of forgiveness and redemption and untold years of peace and prosperity. It is, in essence, a story of a people once called Adam, then eventually Israel, and finally Christians (saints, briefly).

Understanding that, then the fulfillment of prophecy falls into place. Daniel was right when he said that God's kingdom on earth would be established in the days of empire (Chapter 2). Jesus was right when he said that the calamities marking the end of the Jewish Age would begin to manifest in his generation, when the Temple would burn down and political Israel would begin to crumble, finally doing so after the Bar Kochba Revolt (spelling?). John said the same thing in Revelation, saying that the Christian Age - the New Jerusalem - would prevail upon the earth.

As for life-changing power, point 7, what do you think has changed a person who calls himself a Christian? More so, do you think Christianity has done more for humankind than any other organization ever has simply because it had more will?
The bible was written by people that weren't there.
put together by people that never ever knew the authors
edited and reedited with multiple versions in print NOW. I read 4 at one time, they diverge at the first word.
writing a history book and claiming it's prophecy....

Christians have done the most good and much of the harm.

There's millions of compelling evidence proving that evolution is true.

The bible is something that is based on pure faith.

Wake up!

Explain the Nephilim race and the skeletons of giants that have been found that are as tall as 37 feet tall as spoken in the Bible, Matthew????
Weren't the Nephilim wiped out in the flood? Or were Noah's family actually descendants of the Nephilim?
No.
So you are saying that the famous story of David and Goliath took place BEFORE the flood.:eusa_liar:

1. God’s Character you mean the guy that mass murdered the children of Sodom and Gomorra?

2. Claims of Divine Authorship you mean the book that's been edited and reedited and has multiple versions in print?

I'm not going to read the link (apparently, Ken Hamm has something to do with it), but I'll comment on a couple of these points - 3 and 4.

The unity in the Bible is profound, maybe surprising to you if you have not studied it before. Forty-odd writers over a period of hundreds of years have composed a single, cohesive story of a godly people's turn toward idolatry, their subsequent flailing about in a pagan world, and then of forgiveness and redemption and untold years of peace and prosperity. It is, in essence, a story of a people once called Adam, then eventually Israel, and finally Christians (saints, briefly).

Understanding that, then the fulfillment of prophecy falls into place. Daniel was right when he said that God's kingdom on earth would be established in the days of empire (Chapter 2). Jesus was right when he said that the calamities marking the end of the Jewish Age would begin to manifest in his generation, when the Temple would burn down and political Israel would begin to crumble, finally doing so after the Bar Kochba Revolt (spelling?). John said the same thing in Revelation, saying that the Christian Age - the New Jerusalem - would prevail upon the earth.

As for life-changing power, point 7, what do you think has changed a person who calls himself a Christian? More so, do you think Christianity has done more for humankind than any other organization ever has simply because it had more will?
edited and reedited with multiple versions in print NOW. I read 4 at one time, they diverge at the first word.

Its authorship and canonization are irrelevant to its cohesion and prophecy.

Adam and Eve had only sons, but populated the world? Of course, Cain went out and took a wife from a tribe of "Others". So there were people here when Adam & Eve were kicked out of Eden.
And don't forget the story of the mark of Cain. God marked Cain before he was exiled to Nod, East of Eden, so the RESIDENTS there would not kill him.

Its authorship and canonization are irrelevant to its cohesion and prophecy.
complete and utter nonsense.

This thread is for informational purposes only. It is intended for those who are undecided. I request that all the atheists trolls remein silent, and I encourage everyone to completely ignore them should they try to cause trouble. They have no place here. For those who are curious, please check this out. I'll try to answer any honest questions you have.

Seven Compelling Evidences Confirm the Bible Is True

Link in the OP works fine, but those in the list won't load for me, I just get 'waiting' and no transfer of data, so I'll pass on this.

The most compelling thing I have ever heard was hearing about how long it would take to build DNA. Like much much much longer than scientists say that life has been on Earth

And there is a lot more to it than just the DNA fantasies as well; there is zero empirical evidence for evolution, period, it's just a hypothesis at this point, and a rather ludicrous one at that; it's just a political cult that promotes it, is all. I'm neither a creationist nor a Christian myself, but since I have no axe to grind, I sleep just fine not knowing how it all started. Christianity is far better than what it replaced, which is all I need to know about it, and have no problems with the theology and truly revolutionary cultural evolution it created and represents at all.

The most compelling thing I have ever heard was hearing about how long it would take to build DNA. Like much much much longer than scientists say that life has been on Earth

And there is a lot more to it than just the DNA fantasies as well; there is zero empirical evidence for evolution, period, it's just a hypothesis at this point, and a rather ludicrous one at that; it's just a political cult that promotes it, is all. I'm neither a creationist nor a Christian myself, but since I have no axe to grind, I sleep just fine not knowing how it all started. Christianity is far better than what it replaced, which is all I need to know about it, and have no problems with the theology and truly revolutionary cultural evolution it created and represents at all.

Actually, it is a Theory. The hypothesis is the first step. And, in scientific terms, "theory" is not just a guess.

But you say there is zero empirical evidence for evolution (inaccurate, by the way). How much empirical evidence is there for the fable in Genesis? In fact, the entire Christian creation myth has absolutely zero empirical evidence. There is more evidence for evolution than there is for creationism.

I also find it odd that you claim you are not a Christian, but you accept the biblical account of creation. How can you accept that and not accept the rest of the book?

There's millions of compelling evidence proving that evolution is true.

The bible is something that is based on pure faith.

Wake up!

Explain the Nephilim race and the skeletons of giants that have been found that are as tall as 37 feet tall as spoken in the Bible, Matthew????
Have you seen one of these skeletons? Has anyone? Are they on display in some museum? The simple fact is that these skeletons do not exist. These photos did not appear until is was possible to use programs like Photoshop to edit them. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. I don't know what the truth is about the Nephilim, apart from what Scripture says about them, but these skeletons simply don't exist. Please stick to verifiable evidence in the future. Not being critical. Just saying.

GIANT SKELETONS FOUND.; Archaeologists to Send Expedition to Explore Graveyards in New Mexico Where Bodies Were Unearthed.

Actually, it is a Theory. The hypothesis is the first step. And, in scientific terms, "theory" is not just a guess.

But you say there is zero empirical evidence for evolution (inaccurate, by the way). How much empirical evidence is there for the fable in Genesis? In fact, the entire Christian creation myth has absolutely zero empirical evidence. There is more evidence for evolution than there is for creationism.

I also find it odd that you claim you are not a Christian, but you accept the biblical account of creation. How can you accept that and not accept the rest of the book?

I find the Bible's teachings about creation more palatable than the evolution theory of this big bang that brought about a single cell amoeba and from it sprung every bit of life on the planet. Where the evolution theory gets knocked on it's ass is the fact that there has been many findings of human beings as tall as 15 feet so being that is the case? What happened??? What kind of (snicker) "ape" did they evolve from? Hmmmmmmm????

I find the Bible's teachings about creation more palatable than the evolution theory of this big bang that brought about a single cell amoeba and from it sprung every bit of life on the planet. Where the evolution theory gets knocked on it's ass is the fact that there has been many findings of human beings as tall as 15 feet so being that is the case? What happened??? What kind of (snicker) "ape" did they evolve from? Hmmmmmmm????

Why does the height of a human knock evolution on its ass? There are freaks of nature that grow far beyond the norm.

I find the Bible's teachings on creation to be a nice fable, but nothing more. Evolution gives a better explanation without relying on an invisible man.

Why does the height of a human knock evolution on its ass? There are freaks of nature that grow far beyond the norm.

I find the Bible's teachings on creation to be a nice fable, but nothing more. Evolution gives a better explanation without relying on an invisible man.

They have found the skeletal remains of giants all over the world. Go ahead and believe in evolution....knock yourself out. I find evolution as ludicrous as you do that we were created by a higher power.

They have found the skeletal remains of giants all over the world. Go ahead and believe in evolution....knock yourself out. I find evolution as ludicrous as you do that we were created by a higher power.

Why do large skeletons make you think evolution is wrong?

Being that there were so many of them? How come there isn't any now? If we are "evolving"? Shouldn't there still be people of that size? If we evolved from apes, how come there are still apes? We also know that the "Piltdown man" was an intentional hoax so if this theory was a credible explanation? Why would they attempt to deceive the masses?

Please, believe in evolution to your heart's content but I don't buy even the smallest bit of that bullshit. Hell, for all we ACTUALLY know, this planet could simply be someone's petri dish experiment that is looking at this shitty spot we call a "earth" on his/her microscope. I am more concerned about where we are at this point and time and where we are headed than I am pondering the origins of man and what may or may not have happened a million years ago.

Being that there were so many of them? How come there isn't any now? If we are "evolving"? Shouldn't there still be people of that size? If we evolved from apes, how come there are still apes? We also know that the "Piltdown man" was an intentional hoax so if this theory was a credible explanation? Why would they attempt to deceive the masses?

Please, believe in evolution to your heart's content but I don't buy even the smallest bit of that bullshit. Hell, for all we ACTUALLY know, this planet could simply be someone's petri dish experiment that is looking at this shitty spot we call a "earth" on his/her microscope. I am more concerned about where we are at this point and time and where we are headed than I am pondering the origins of man and what may or may not have happened a million years ago.

The Theory of Evolution says we evolved from a common ancestor. Not that we came from apes.

I am not concerned about how we got here either. But I do enjoy educating people.

The Theory of Evolution says we evolved from a common ancestor. Not that we came from apes.

I am not concerned about how we got here either. But I do enjoy educating people.

So, whom have you educated? How did they take it?

I don't know. How did you take being taught that the Theory of Evolution does not say we evolved from apes that are still here?

I don't know. How did you take being taught that the Theory of Evolution does not say we evolved from apes that are still here?

So what was that common ancestor that the evolution theory espouses that "man" evolved from? Where did the giants evolve from? To be honest, I don't do a lot of reading on bullshit "theories" written by someone like a sack of shit like Darwin and natural selection which paved the way for the eugenics movement. AS I have stated thrice now, believe in evolution but I am not buying that load of bullshit even for a second. BTW, I noticed you skipped over my comment about the Piltman hoax......why is that???? Shouldn't theories be able to stand on it's merits sans deceptive tactics???????

Forum List

Back