Seven Compelling Evidences Confirm the Bible Is True

Then how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again?
Noah DIDN'T. God brought the animals to the ark. He also led them home.

Land bridge?

How Did Animals Spread All Over from Where the Ark Landed?
You live in a fantasy world. Btw, your link says that the 2 feline animals on the ark evolved into lions, tigers, cats... that can’t be right, isn’t evolution outlawed in fantasyland?

You know, they built that Ark thing in Kentucky and opened it a couple of years ago, and I have never been able to figure out whether it was all just a hoot and a chance to get people's money while pulling their leg, or if it was serious. Every time I think that they were serious, I back off, thinking that there is simply no way that enough people are that ignorant to make it profitable. At other times, I just find myself HOPING that it is a joke!

How much evidence is there that God exists? Or that the creationist myth is real? Let me help you out. The answer to both questions is "None".

Religion is a philosophy, not a study of physical objects. Evidence involves physical objects, things that can be measured. How much evidence is there that the philosophy of religion and God exists?

When scientific theory is ridiculed in favor of religious views and beliefs, then it goes beyond philosophy. If you ridicule science for lack of evidence, and speak in favor of religious dogma replacing it, you should be required to offer the same evidence you demanded of science.

Well said.

Evolution and creationism are not mutually exclusive. But you wouldn't know that because your handlers didn't tell you so.

LMAO!!! Handlers? lol Spare me the melodramatics.

I pretty much only post on this topic when it is "Evolution is wrong" kind of nonsense.
I was giving him an out. An opportunity to blame his brainwashers for his apparent ignorance. Or do you actually believe creationism and evolution are mutually exclusive?
There is no such thing as evolution. It doesn't exist. There IS a little something called adaptation. This is when a species expresses genetic traits that already exist in it's DNA. What evolutionists have done is make the claim that adaptation leads to bigger changes and new species. There is no evidence that such is the case. In order for new species to exist, according to Darwin, new information must be added to it's genome. This is a scientific impossibility.

Or there is a mutation, especially within the DNA. That has been observed.

How much evidence is there that God exists? Or that the creationist myth is real? Let me help you out. The answer to both questions is "None".
Existence in itself suggests at least a possibility of God. To believe otherwise requires a faith which shoots pure atheism in the foot.

While I would marginally agree the possibility exists it is extremely unlikely. God doesn't stand up the the philosophy of logic, the forms for the layout of valid argument or Occam's razor. The existence of God is not a valid conclusion based of the evidence or premises presented or inferred.

LMAO!!! Handlers? lol Spare me the melodramatics.

I pretty much only post on this topic when it is "Evolution is wrong" kind of nonsense.
I was giving him an out. An opportunity to blame his brainwashers for his apparent ignorance. Or do you actually believe creationism and evolution are mutually exclusive?
There is no such thing as evolution. It doesn't exist. There IS a little something called adaptation. This is when a species expresses genetic traits that already exist in it's DNA. What evolutionists have done is make the claim that adaptation leads to bigger changes and new species. There is no evidence that such is the case. In order for new species to exist, according to Darwin, new information must be added to it's genome. This is a scientific impossibility.

Or there is a mutation, especially within the DNA. That has been observed.

Existence in itself suggests at least a possibility of God. To believe otherwise requires a faith which shoots pure atheism in the foot.

While I would marginally agree the possibility exists it is extremely unlikely. God doesn't stand up the the philosophy of logic, the forms for the layout of valid argument or Occam's razor. The existence of God is not a valid conclusion based of the evidence or premises presented or inferred.
I wonder if computer generated characters in the universe of a video game could discover OUR EXISTENCE using only the laws that govern THEIR universe. I doubt it.

`
`

I read a couple of the statements in the article. The writers assume you already believe this "bible" contains the omnipotent word of God. I don't think so. Hardly compelling.

You only read "a couple of statements." That is hardly comparable to years of listening to the hatred, the intolerance, the condescension, and thee relentless lies of the haters.

Choose wisely. There will be a test - the biggest one of your life.

Proof There Is No God

Actually, Goliath was pretty big. It is estimated that he was at least 6'9" tall. Think Andre the Giant. And since he was a warior, he probably had the bulk that training would give any warrior. It is probable that he suffered from gigantism, just like Andre did. Even today, he would be considered a giant.
I'm not so sure they had an "affliction" by modern standards. It's only my BELIEF, but I think they were just a "giant" race who God eliminated.

Giants in the Old Testament

A cubit was 18"

The most common term used to describe giants in the Bible is rephaim (e.g., Deuteronomy 3:11, 13). It may refer to a certain people group,5 or it may be a term that simply means giants. The singular form, raphah, also appears several times (e.g., 2 Samuel 21:16, 18, 20).6

The third chapter of Deuteronomy contains an interesting account of the victory of the Israelites over Sihon, the king of the Amorites, and Og, the king of Bashan.7 It is here that we learn an intriguing detail about Og:

For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of the giants [rephaim]. Indeed his bedstead was an iron bedstead. (Is it not in Rabbah of the people of Ammon?) Nine cubits is its length and four cubits its width, according to the standard cubit(Deuteronomy 3:11).
By the way, David wasn't a tiny short guy as speculated by many.

David describes himself as battling with lions and bears when defending his animals. If his description given to Saul the king was true, then David was a tall guy with big muscles.

That battle with Goliath might have been between two heavy weight contenders.

Forum List

Back