Seussgate; Have Leftards Finally Jumped the Proverbial Shark?

Well, while the Regressives continue to do their thing, Jim, 2016 was the ultimate pushback to this bullshit.

You guys should be thanking them for what they've given you: Trump, obviously, the Supreme and lower courts, but all the other electoral wins, too.

And they Just. Keep. Doing. It.

It's called "winning" ;)

Apparently reports are in that the commie antifa crowd is going to pitch a temper tantrum on November 4th in hopes of causing a civil war...........that means "open season" on the snowflakes.....lock and load accordingly and be ever vigilant. It is time to show these commie pussies what a "fight" really is.

Slow down there, pilgrim.

Let's see what happens.

Seriously though, if the government that is supposed to protect the people doesn't step up?

The people will, and then they will have no use for the government, because the government is not doing their job. Leftists will die first, then their gov't supporters.

True story.

Take it as you will leftists, I'm just reading the writing on the wall.
Not so sure. We'll see.

The Regressives thought they had this in the bag, that demographics were/are or will be permanently on their side, and that the Left/Right debate was over. You could see that idea all over the place, and it permeated USMB. They're no longer even interested in communicating with anyone who dares to disagree with them, they still think they can just attack and insult and run to their safe space when challenged.

But they jumped the gun, not the shark. They did their victory dance too soon, and they ushered in Trump with their helpful PC/Identity Politics bullshit.

That doesn't mean they were wrong in the long term. It's every bit as possible that 2016 was more of a last gasp than a big change. No one can claim to know for sure.

So, a victory dance by the Right could be every bit as wrong-headed.
I could see the pendulum continue to swing ever more wildly, as the chasm between ideologies grows ever wider. The Democrat party feels it lost because it wasn't left enough. If they get in next. The right will likely offer up a candidate even further right than trump. And on, and on... I predict that the pendulum will continue to swing ever more wildly until it tips the whole clock over.
Yes, that's precisely what concerns me.

Either we find a way to marginalize the crazies on both ends, introduce at least one major new party, or this just gets worse.

The debate on the Civil War and whether every Confederate serviceman was a racist wannabe slave owner is an old canard well worn by the left. Most are used to hearing about it, but the cultural battle went along very predictable lines until Guv Nikki Perky Hale decided that the left was right and took down the Confederate Battle flag honoring tens of thousands of South Carolinians who gave their lives defending a state from Yankee invaders (to include my ancestor).

But that did not end the anguish of the left, who always manages to find something to whine about, from the supposed higher rates of cops killing black thugs, to the racism of white society, to the racism of Old Glory and the National Anthem to now we have Dr Seuss damned as a racist also.

Dr Seuss has been the hallmark liberal childrens story teller and a staple of American virtue for decades now, but alas he is a sinister old racist koot now, according to the left.

Is there ANYTHING about the USA that leftards dont hate? ANYTHING?

Was Dr. Seuss racist? Old material backs up a librarian's claim in rejecting Melania's book donation

I strongly suspect that the latest NFL controversy is demonstrating the worn out welcome of leftist partisanship and the end of white guilt.

The disgust Americans feel every day for the left's lynching of Uncle Sam is reaching epic proportions.

Where the blowback will lead is anybodies guess, but it wont go well for the left.

We may see the GOP pick up about a dozen seats in the Senate and more in the House in 2018 because people are getting so fucking tired of the lefts whinefest.

Fuck each and every one of them, as far as I care, which isnt very far at all.
I've never had "white guilt". If other races feel so embarrassed by their own race they feel like they have to denigrate mine as if I had anything to do with their plight, fuck them. Nobody handed me an "easy life" card.

The debate on the Civil War and whether every Confederate serviceman was a racist wannabe slave owner is an old canard well worn by the left. Most are used to hearing about it, but the cultural battle went along very predictable lines until Guv Nikki Perky Hale decided that the left was right and took down the Confederate Battle flag honoring tens of thousands of South Carolinians who gave their lives defending a state from Yankee invaders (to include my ancestor).

But that did not end the anguish of the left, who always manages to find something to whine about, from the supposed higher rates of cops killing black thugs, to the racism of white society, to the racism of Old Glory and the National Anthem to now we have Dr Seuss damned as a racist also.

Dr Seuss has been the hallmark liberal childrens story teller and a staple of American virtue for decades now, but alas he is a sinister old racist koot now, according to the left.

Is there ANYTHING about the USA that leftards dont hate? ANYTHING?

Was Dr. Seuss racist? Old material backs up a librarian's claim in rejecting Melania's book donation

I strongly suspect that the latest NFL controversy is demonstrating the worn out welcome of leftist partisanship and the end of white guilt.

The disgust Americans feel every day for the left's lynching of Uncle Sam is reaching epic proportions.

Where the blowback will lead is anybodies guess, but it wont go well for the left.

We may see the GOP pick up about a dozen seats in the Senate and more in the House in 2018 because people are getting so fucking tired of the lefts whinefest.

Fuck each and every one of them, as far as I care, which isnt very far at all.
Well, while the Regressives continue to do their thing, Jim, 2016 was the ultimate pushback to this bullshit.

You guys should be thanking them for what they've given you: Trump, obviously, the Supreme and lower courts, but all the other electoral wins, too.

It's called "winning" ;)

Apparently reports are in that the commie antifa crowd is going to pitch a temper tantrum on November 4th in hopes of causing a civil war...........that means "open season" on the snowflakes.....lock and load accordingly and be ever vigilant. It is time to show these commie pussies what a "fight" really is.

Let's see what happens.

Seriously though, if the government that is supposed to protect the people doesn't step up?

The people will, and then they will have no use for the government, because the government is not doing their job. Leftists will die first, then their gov't supporters.

True story.

Not so sure. We'll see.

The Regressives thought they had this in the bag, that demographics were/are or will be permanently on their side, and that the Left/Right debate was over. You could see that idea all over the place, and it permeated USMB. They're no longer even interested in communicating with anyone who dares to disagree with them, they still think they can just attack and insult and run to their safe space when challenged.

But they jumped the gun, not the shark. They did their victory dance too soon, and they ushered in Trump with their helpful PC/Identity Politics bullshit.

That doesn't mean they were wrong in the long term. It's every bit as possible that 2016 was more of a last gasp than a big change. No one can claim to know for sure.

You aren't sure? That's the response to that crazed bloody wet dream?

You think that the libs here are less willing to communicate than the nutbags? That's because the nutbags love you for your indifference. You commiserate with them every day. They see you as an ally and you eat it up.

It's called "winning" ;)

Let's see what happens.

True story.

Not so sure. We'll see.

I could see the pendulum continue to swing ever more wildly, as the chasm between ideologies grows ever wider. The Democrat party feels it lost because it wasn't left enough. If they get in next. The right will likely offer up a candidate even further right than trump. And on, and on... I predict that the pendulum will continue to swing ever more wildly until it tips the whole clock over.
Yes, that's precisely what concerns me.

Either we find a way to marginalize the crazies on both ends, introduce at least one major new party, or this just gets worse.

You'd better learn how to identify the crazies first. You are responding to one with this post. He's a self described "race realist" and you are happily slamming "the crazies" with him.

Think about it.

Well, while the Regressives continue to do their thing, Jim, and 2016 was the ultimate pushback to this bullshit.

While Trump is a fairly decent move away from Establishment politics, we can do much better than that, like a Harry Truman or better.

We have a two party system and with crazy idiots in charge of one, there is the huge risk that a rejection of the other party for whatever reason will put the crazies in charge.

So far all of our Presidents have been competent enough to not seriously damage the republic, yes including Obama and Buchanan, but not idiots like the ones sympathetic to Antifa. That would destroy our nation.

Well, while the Regressives continue to do their thing, Jim, and 2016 was the ultimate pushback to this bullshit.

While Trump is a fairly decent move away from Establishment politics, we can do much better than that, like a Harry Truman or better.

We have a two party system and with crazy idiots in charge of one, there is the huge risk that a rejection of the other party for whatever reason will put the crazies in charge.

So far all of our Presidents have been competent enough to not seriously damage the republic, yes including Obama and Buchanan, but not idiots like the ones sympathetic to Antifa. That would destroy our nation.
My worry is this back and forth, and I can see it just increasing in, uh, insanity.

The point of the bottom link in my sig. Crazies from one end begetting crazies from the other, no one having to not be crazy.

Not so sure. We'll see.

The Great Recession of 2008 illustrates the fickle nature of immigration, legal and illegal. One shouldnt build their tower on such shifting sands.

The Trump administration will give the public what it wants with enforcement of existing laws and the availability of more jobs and he will win re-election in 2020. So there will bean 8 year pause in the illegal immigration in effect.

But more than that, the higher level dynamics of the Robotics Revolution is kicking in during this time and low skill jobs will become more rare. We have already been seeing it with simple static automation machines on assembly lines, but autonomous Smart AI androids will basically kill all unskilled labor jobs in the next couple of decades but Americans will see the trend much earlier than that.

So Job Mongering policies will soon become the predominate pathway to political victory in the Western nations, including the USA over the next decade and Trump will leave office around that time too.

In addition immigrants that successfully move into the Middle Class wills tart voting for their class interests over their leftist perceived racial/ethnic interests as well.

The day of migration fueled electoral victories are over in Western nations.

Especially in the USA.

It's called "winning" ;)

Let's see what happens.

True story.

Not so sure. We'll see.

There is no democrat party, there is however a democratic party...

Funny how they can afford something that isn't a need and demand others meet their needs.
Who is this 'they' you refer to?

I grew up on the Food Stamp program and I appreciate the hell out of it.

You'd be the exception not the rule.

At least you acknowledge that someone who wasn't responsible for feeding you was forced to do so because those that were failed in their responsibility to you. That's a rarity.

You'd be the exception not the rule.

No, I am the rule, not the exception.

At least you acknowledge that someone who wasn't responsible for feeding you was forced to do so because those that were failed in their responsibility to you. That's a rarity.

The food stamp program was a means tested program where people could only use their food stamps at government warehouses where the Feds had the farmers excess food the government bought off them.

Nobody had anything stolen.

The problem with the Food Stamp program today is that it is too much like cash, which lends itself to abuse.

Forum List

Back