Serious question

go back and read your post. if i posted the same words and pix, but used dems instead of repubs, what would you think?
you're a bigot.
end of story.

Well if you could prove to me it's true, I might say you had a point.

Otherwise, you don't.

I'm not a bigot, end of story.

But really Del, you keep saying go back and read my post. I have, and yet you haven't proven anything. You haven't proven me wrong, you just say "if and what would you think."

Show some proof to the fact I'm wrong, otherwise put down the blinders and the brush.

Wow, all these responses, and nobody can answer this fairly simple question?

The fringe group between the "more" and the "fewer" votes, are individuals who often vote Democrat. If Republicans make the rules of registration harder, the individuals who will be disenfranchised will often vote Democrat. So, Democrats are in favor of making it as easy as possible to vote-which often means that its easier to commit voting fraud.

Its a balancing act, one side which benefits Republicans more, and one side that benefits Democrats more. Its no wonder that each side supports policies which benefit their party more.

The questions premise had to be true before intelligent people can answer it DUmbazz

Actually, many Republicans don't want to see this group voting:

View attachment 6088

Or this group:

View attachment 6089

Or people of this race:

http://historytogo.utah.gov/people/...ahs_american_indians/images/Washakie_copy.jpg

Or people of this race:

http://www.newberg.k12.or.us/files/Image/Hispanic Parent Group.jpg

But these people are a okay:

View attachment 6090

:eusa_whistle:

Probably the most ignorant post I have seen on here lately... and THAT says a lot, considering we have kirky boy and bobo the clown still posting here

I'm more impressed with you with every passing day Navy!

The fact is the GOP attempts to knock people OFF the voter rolls, thereby keeping them from voting.

The Dems apparently try to register people to vote who aren't eligible to vote.

Does one cancel out the other? Do the Dems do what they do because Republican attempts to disenfranchise voters? Do the Repubs do what they do in an effort to catch the illegal registrations?

And why does it seem that more democrats get bumped off the voter rolls than Republicans?

Do the Republicans hold get out the vote drives? do they attempt to register new voters? if yes, then how is it possible that they have no fraudulent registrations since it's human nature apparently to try to cheat. and if no, why not?

I'm not trying to be argumentative...

I see every election that the republicans worry about high voter turn out. Wouldn't more voters bring them more votes if they have so much support?

Why does more voter turn out always = lost elections for Republicans?

and why does low voter turn out always = lost elections for Democrats?

“The fool has as great a right to express his opinion by vote as the wise, because he is equally free, and equally master of himself." Thomas Jefferson

IMHO each citizen has an OBLIGATION to this great country in the selection of our leader's. This not only validates ALL those who have laid down their lives for the last 200 plus years for this nation but it also lets us decide what kind of nation we leave those that come after us. This RIGHT, should NEVER be taken away, for ANY reason, sold, or bartered or even trampled upon in an attempt to get one candidate or the other elected. Those that do are no better than the people who seek to destroy this great nation.

To me Silence it is a matter of perception, if someone gets a reputation for doing one thing or the other then it becomes in todays fast moving society , if it is true or not a "label" and a weapon to be used in order to seek advantage in a political fight. Let me give you an example of the label of democrats, every election cycle they motivate the young people then when election days rolls around they forget about them. See, thats perception, it may not be true, however it is a "label". I have no use for any group be they democrat or republican that uses the right to vote as some sort of weapon or makes a living with these labels. It takes away from the real business at hand. The bottom line is this, when you or me or my daughter walk into that voting booth, you have in your way showed the true meaning of what it is to be an American Patriot regardless of who you pull that lever for. Those that make a living off of keeping Americans from doing that in my mind are one's that deserve scorn and do not deserve the word American associated with their names.

Probably the most ignorant post I have seen on here lately... and THAT says a lot, considering we have kirky boy and bobo the clown still posting here

Of course, since the whole idea of a Racist Republican existing is just another Liberal myth right? :cuckoo:

Well if you could prove to me it's true, I might say you had a point.

Otherwise, you don't.

I'm not a bigot, end of story.

But really Del, you keep saying go back and read my post. I have, and yet you haven't proven anything. You haven't proven me wrong, you just say "if and what would you think."

Show some proof to the fact I'm wrong, otherwise put down the blinders and the brush.

a wise man once said never try to teach a pig to whistle. it wastes your time and annoys the pig.
he was right, and i'm done wasting my time.

only in your imagination willow.

I think BOTH are wrong and I've said BOTH should be prosecuted if crimes are committed.

and falsely registering to vote but not casting a vote isn't the same as knocking a legal voter off the rolls and thereby illegally denying them their constitutional right to vote.

I guess I want to know, is it cause and effect?

Dems try to register more people, legal or illegal, to buffer those voters that the Repubs will surely knock off the rolls

and Repubs knock voters off the rolls to buffer those illegal registered voters

does each group do what they do in an attempt to nullify the voter fraud of the other party?

See? I told you you were condoning it. Rest my case. To what end do you think the put forth all the effort to register multiple times if the person is only going to vote once. Stop being dishonest here it dosen't become you.

Wow, all these responses, and nobody can answer this fairly simple question?

The fringe group between the "more" and the "fewer" votes, are individuals who often vote Democrat. If Republicans make the rules of registration harder, the individuals who will be disenfranchised will often vote Democrat. So, Democrats are in favor of making it as easy as possible to vote-which often means that its easier to commit voting fraud.

Its a balancing act, one side which benefits Republicans more, and one side that benefits Democrats more. Its no wonder that each side supports policies which benefit their party more.
no one has answered it because it is a false dichotomy

a wise man once said never try to teach a pig to whistle. it wastes your time and annoys the pig.
he was right, and i'm done wasting my time.

Once again, you've proven nothing.

Just a bunch of talk but no action. Though if it was such a waste of time why:

A.) Bother in the first place

B.) Make that post

Unless you just to get that last word in and feel superior by accusing me of being a bigot against Republicans. Sorry I speak the truth when I say many republicans (never said no democrats don't feel this way) because they are racist don't want to see all these groups voting.

The same spoke true of many Democrats in the 1960's in the south and even in the north.

Btw Del another thing.

Before you try to paint me with your very wide and blind brush, think about this and take off the blinders for a minute.

Robbie, if you think one side is all good and the other side is all bad, you're the one that needs to take the blinders off.

Robbie, if you think one side is all good and the other side is all bad, you're the one that needs to take the blinders off.

Never said that Missourian. Look at my last post above.

I NEVER stated anywhere that there are no racist Democrats.

There have been plenty of racist Democrats in history just like Republicans. Just so happens in this election that the racists in both parties are coming together to vote Republican because they don't want Obama in the White House because he is half-black.

Does that make sense to everyone or not really?

Btw, when did I ever state all Republicans believe this? I said MANY, not all.
Just like there are MANY racist DEMOCRATS.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Who are the KKK and other white racists going to vote for in this election? Democrat? Hell to high water will they vote for Obama. They rather see him dead first.

Racists will vote Republican this campaign season. Hence "MANY REPUBLICANS" will hope that all these groups will not, because otherwise they don't win.

If everyone was involved in the election process who can, Republicans wouldn't win. Especially if the youth vote comes out in the droves that are predicted.

If Racism decides the outcome of this presidential election, it is going to be Democrat and Independent Racists, not Republicans. Republicans wern't going to vote for Obama anyway.

If Racism decides the outcome of this presidential election, it is going to be Democrat and Independent Racists, not Republicans. Repblicans wern't going to vote for Obama anyway.

Considering the economy is in the shitter, I'm not so sure of that. Maybe far-right folks wouldn't, but bread and butter Republicans who are being hurt, might.

Something to consider here, when the economy is bad, and when a company is getting ready to lay off people such as with the case of my wife. The first question they asked was not if she was republican or democrat. The point here is this no one party has a license on goodness, nor is one party the picture of evil. Perhaps, this is the very reason why the same people we elect year after year never seem to tend the nations business because they are too busy cheering for their team when they all need to be cheering for OUR team for a change.

Something to consider here, when the economy is bad, and when a company is getting ready to lay off people such as with the case of my wife. The first question they asked was not if she was republican or democrat. The point here is this no one party has a license on goodness, nor is one party the picture of evil. Perhaps, this is the very reason why the same people we elect year after year never seem to tend the nations business because they are too busy cheering for their team when they all need to be cheering for OUR team for a change.

That makes too much sense--it would ruin everything

Never said that Missourian. Look at my last post above.

I NEVER stated anywhere that there are no racist Democrats.

There have been plenty of racist Democrats in history just like Republicans. Just so happens in this election that the racists in both parties are coming together to vote Republican because they don't want Obama in the White House because he is half-black.

Does that make sense to everyone or not really?

Btw, when did I ever state all Republicans believe this? I said MANY, not all.
Just like there are MANY racist DEMOCRATS.

:cuckoo:

I was speaking more generally, not specifically to race issues.

Even though I am a registered Republican, there are some Democratic staples that I support. I am an outdoorsman and therefore an environmentalist. I support Unions. I support outreach to the poor. I support global HIV reduction funding. Democrats blocked the Mexican trucking pilot program and just recently defunded it. They also blocked the privatization of social security. I've also voted for Congressman Ike Skelton (D-MO) three times. He does a good job.

What I'm saying is, don't fall into the trap "my party is always right, they are a beacon of all that is good in the cosmos" because, truth be told they are all power-hungry, coniving snakes in the grass who would gladly beat their mothers with an iron bar if that's what it took to get elected.

I'm going to have to learn to type faster. :D

Why do democrats want MORE people to vote and Republicans want FEWER people to vote?

I'm really curious about this.

Democrats want more votes, not more "voters".

Demonstrated by their repeated voter fraud.

The only people we don't want to vote are dead, non-existent, or non-human.

Forum List

Back