Serious question

please please please tell me the last election stolen by a democrat allie.. :cuckoo:

Democrat
Sheila Thomas hugs Defense Attorney Paul Sims yesterday. Thomas was convicted of conspiracy and vote fraud and faces up to five years in prison for each charge.

The jury in the East St. Louis vote fraud case gave out guilty verdicts for all five defendents yesterday in the biggest vote fraud case in the St. Louis area's history:

Convicted of one count of conspiracy to commit vote fraud during the Nov. 2 election was Charlie Powell Jr., head of the city's powerful Democratic Central Committee and a former city council member. He faces five years in prison.

Convicted of conspiracy and vote fraud and facing five years on each count were:

• Kelvin Ellis, a Democratic precinct committeeman and former East St. Louis city government department head who served a federal prison term for extortion in the early 1990s.

• Yvette Johnson, secretary to the city Democratic organization.

• Democratic precinct committeemen Sheila Thomas and Jesse Lewis.

Republican

BILLINGS, Mont.—Montana Republicans on Tuesday abandoned their challenge to almost 6,000 voter registrations in key Democratic counties, after election officials said they would reject thousands of the challenges as invalid.

Republicans had notified seven counties last week that they were challenging the registrations of 5,977 voters whose addresses did not match a U.S. Postal Service database. Party leaders said they were trying to guard against voter fraud.

The maneuver—just weeks before the November election—drew criticism from state and county election officials who had to investigate the claims. Nonpartisan voter rights groups said there was no proof of fraud in the state and said the GOP effort was partisan-driven.

You see there is pretty much people no matter the label that have an agenda.

Why do democrats want MORE people to vote and Republicans want FEWER people to vote?

I'm really curious about this.

Because there are many lazy democrats. Republicans are very loyal and always show up, this why why they always win, they are well organized, focused and determined(except this election). I think the lower class Dems just dont believe it will make a difference whether they vote or not.

yeah, to prevent voter fraud
i can see why democrats would be against that

Oh, really?

Care to explain why they targeted only Democratic areas to "prevent voter fraud?

Care to explain exactly what voting fraud was going on that they were trying to prevent?

Oh, really?

Care to explain why they targeted only Democratic areas to "prevent voter fraud?

Care to explain exactly what voting fraud was going on that they were trying to prevent?
uh, where do you think the democrats would be most likely to perpetrate their fraud?
:wall:

Democrat

Sheila Thomas hugs Defense Attorney Paul Sims yesterday. Thomas was convicted of conspiracy and vote fraud and faces up to five years in prison for each charge.

The jury in the East St. Louis vote fraud case gave out guilty verdicts for all five defendents yesterday in the biggest vote fraud case in the St. Louis area's history:

Convicted of one count of conspiracy to commit vote fraud during the Nov. 2 election was Charlie Powell Jr., head of the city's powerful Democratic Central Committee and a former city council member. He faces five years in prison.

Convicted of conspiracy and vote fraud and facing five years on each count were:

• Kelvin Ellis, a Democratic precinct committeeman and former East St. Louis city government department head who served a federal prison term for extortion in the early 1990s.

• Yvette Johnson, secretary to the city Democratic organization.

• Democratic precinct committeemen Sheila Thomas and Jesse Lewis.

256px-Illinois_Locator_Map.PNG

For the record, East Saint Louis is in Illinois and should not be construed in any way as a negative reflection on the Great State of Missouri.
:D

East St. Louis, Illinois - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I am one of them. But I would wager the lions share of those would just stay home in November.

But truth be told, IMO John McCain was the only one who stood a chance of winning. Gulianni would have done OK but not as well as Sen. McCain, Fred Thompson's heart wasn't in it and Romney and Huckabee would have lost by a landslide. I voted for Huckabee in the primary but he had very little chance of winning, barring a miracle.

Well he's the huckster, miracles is his speciality. :rofl:

It's sad really when McCain was the party's best hope. Romney got screwed kinda since he's a mormon. He's economically the most intelligent of the bunch and I admit would probably be fairing alot better then McCain at the moment.

Never mind the fact that Obama is looking better then McCain in some areas of foreign policy, which Republicans thought wouldn't happen in a cold day in hell.

uh, where do you think the democrats would be most likely to perpetrate their fraud?
:wall:

You are a fucking idiot.

Care to provide me with the evidence that Democrats were committing fraud at all, or they were committing fraud in those areas?

They didn't have any. A judge found that they were challenging them based on the partisan lean of the areas.

You are a fucking idiot.

Care to provide me with the evidence that Democrats were committing fraud at all, or they were committing fraud in those areas?

They didn't have any. A judge found that they were challenging them based on the partisan lean of the areas.
and you are a fucking moron if you think they would be doing it in republican areas
come on man, use some common sense

and you are a fucking moron if you think they would be doing it in republican areas
come on man, use some common sense

No evidence that there was any fraudulent voting/registration going on in those areas that you can provide?

Thought not. It was a partisan ploy to deny Democrats the right to vote. And your excusing it. Pathetic. :clap2:

he don't got none. remember you are talking to a liberal. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe you can provide some evidence there was any fraud going on?

Or are you ok with disenfranchising college students and Native Americans because they often vote Democrat?

Why do democrats want MORE people to vote and Republicans want FEWER people to vote?

I'm really curious about this.

Without reading through 8-billion pages of posts...

Dems want more *democrats* (not more *people*) to vote because not enough of them bother to normally.

Repubs want fewer *democrats* (not fewer *people*) to vote, because they're very good about getting to the polls to vote themselves.

Maybe you can provide some evidence there was any fraud going on?

Or are you ok with disenfranchising college students and Native Americans because they often vote Democrat?

bullshit, you wouldn't believe fraud if it smacked ya in the kisser. Again, I ask, probably for the third time, what is the purpose of registering someone 29 times if they are only going to vote once? Start there.

bullshit, you wouldn't believe fraud if it smacked ya in the kisser. Again, I ask, probably for the third time, what is the purpose of registering someone 29 times if they are only going to vote once? Start there.

How bout we stick on the topic?

Please provide ANY evidence of voter fraud in Montana in these specific districts.

Thanks

From what people on tv are saying, thats how the employees got paid, they received more money the more registrations they had. Thats why, money always makes people do stupid things.

Forum List

Back