Serious question

If Racism decides the outcome of this presidential election, it is going to be Democrat and Independent Racists, not Republicans. Republicans wern't going to vote for Obama anyway.

True yet not true. I agree with you on the racist Democrat and Independent part.

Not all Republicans were happy with John McCain being chosen for the Republican Party though.

Democrats want more votes, not more "voters".

Demonstrated by their repeated voter fraud.

The only people we don't want to vote are dead, non-existent, or non-human.

Wrong.

Democrats have always championed drivers liscense voter registration. Nothing more fair than that.

I was speaking more generally, not specifically to race issues.

Even though I am a registered Republican, there are some Democratic staples that I support. I am an outdoorsman and therefore an environmentalist. I support Unions. I support outreach to the poor. I support global HIV reduction funding. Democrats blocked the Mexican trucking pilot program and just recently defunded it. They also blocked the privatization of social security. I've also voted for Congressman Ike Skelton (D-MO) three times. He does a good job.

What I'm saying is, don't fall into the trap "my party is always right, they are a beacon of all that is good in the cosmos" because, truth be told they are all power-hungry, coniving snakes in the grass who would gladly beat their mothers with an iron bar if that's what it took to get elected.

We are a bit opposite on your top part, especially on what we register as. :lol:

But with what I bolded, couldn't agree with you more.

Democrats want more votes, not more "voters".

Demonstrated by their repeated voter fraud.

The only people we don't want to vote are dead, non-existent, or non-human.

embalm-the-vote---1.jpg

I know, I know. Your tired of seeing this cartoon, but it makes me laugh. :D

Wrong.

Democrats have always championed drivers liscense voter registration. Nothing more fair than that.

Except their "drives" are nothing more than voter fraud machines. The sole intend of the "drives" is to push up Dem voter numbers...in any way possible. Hence your terrible record of stealing elections, voter fraud, etc.

True yet not true. I agree with you on the racist Democrat and Independent part.

Not all Republicans were happy with John McCain being chosen for the Republican Party though.
but NONE of them would be voting for someone with Obamas platform

Why do democrats want MORE people to vote and Republicans want FEWER people to vote?

I'm really curious about this.

i think the real question is why do Republicans want real people to vote and Democrats want makebelieve/dead people to vote?

it's easy. The Democrats are trying to inflate the rolls so they can cheat. Its not freaking rocket science.

I am one of them. But I would wager the lions share of those would just stay home in November.

But truth be told, IMO John McCain was the only one who stood a chance of winning. Gulianni would have done OK but not as well as Sen. McCain, Fred Thompson's heart wasn't in it and Romney and Huckabee would have lost by a landslide. I voted for Huckabee in the primary but he had very little chance of winning, barring a miracle.

i think the real question is why do Republicans want real people to vote and Democrats want makebelieve/dead people to vote?

it's easy. The Democrats are trying to inflate the rolls so they can cheat. Its not freaking rocket science.

Actually Republicans tried to kick off 6,000 registered voters in Montana because of bullshit claims. Surprise, surprise, it was in a Democratic district.

See? I told you you were condoning it. Rest my case. To what end do you think the put forth all the effort to register multiple times if the person is only going to vote once. Stop being dishonest here it dosen't become you.

are you really that stupid willow or is it an act?

what part of BOTH ARE WRONG is not getting through to you?!

i guess I expect that someone on this board might have a clue but I should've known better.

Except their "drives" are nothing more than voter fraud machines. The sole intend of the "drives" is to push up Dem voter numbers...in any way possible. Hence your terrible record of stealing elections, voter fraud, etc.

please please please tell me the last election stolen by a democrat allie.. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back