Serious question

I'm a Republican Silence and can tell you nothing pleases me more than to see people voting it validates all that I have ever stood for. You know, I have said it many times, my daughter is a big supporter of Obama and I could not be more proud of her, not because of her choice, but simply because she has taken the time to stop and realize that she does have a voice in her own government. You may be surprised at how this Republican feels about MORE people voting.

I'm more impressed with you with every passing day Navy!

The fact is the GOP attempts to knock people OFF the voter rolls, thereby keeping them from voting.

The Dems apparently try to register people to vote who aren't eligible to vote.

Does one cancel out the other? Do the Dems do what they do because Republican attempts to disenfranchise voters? Do the Repubs do what they do in an effort to catch the illegal registrations?

And why does it seem that more democrats get bumped off the voter rolls than Republicans?

Do the Republicans hold get out the vote drives? do they attempt to register new voters? if yes, then how is it possible that they have no fraudulent registrations since it's human nature apparently to try to cheat. and if no, why not?

I'm not trying to be argumentative...

I see every election that the republicans worry about high voter turn out. Wouldn't more voters bring them more votes if they have so much support?

Why does more voter turn out always = lost elections for Republicans?

and why does low voter turn out always = lost elections for Democrats?

want to put some money on the table that 98% of the whites will vote for MCain? Well doya huh?

No no, I meant the 98% of Blacks will supposedly vote for Obama part you brought up.

That much I'll put money on NOT happening.

The fact is the GOP attempts to knock people OFF the voter rolls, thereby keeping them from voting.

Does one cancel out the other? Do the Dems do what they do because Republican attempts to disenfranchise voters? Do the Repubs do what they do in an effort to catch the illegal registrations?

And why does it seem that more democrats get bumped off the voter rolls than Republicans?

Do the Republicans hold get out the vote drives? do they attempt to register new voters? if yes, then how is it possible that they have no fraudulent registrations since it's human nature apparently to try to cheat. and if no, why not?

I see every election that the republicans worry about high voter turn out. Wouldn't more voters bring them more votes if they have so much support?

Cause too many people only vote and give a damn when the Republicans have fucked up this country beyond measure.

Am I intolerant or a bigot? No

But to tell me that all Republicans want African Americans voting in this election is ignorant.

Or do you ignore the fact that the racists are voting Republican in this election?

i didn't tell you all anything want anything.
are you claiming there are *no* democratic racists?
ever been to boston?
the last republican anything in the city of boston was probably around wwI, and i can tell you there are still plenty of racists there.

read your own posts and then answer the question honestly.

you are a bigot.

What you are clearly doing is condoning voter fraud by your party and condemning the other for fraud.

i didn't tell you all anything want anything.
are you claiming there are *no* democratic racists?
ever been to boston?
the last republican anything in the city of boston was probably around wwI, and i can tell you there are still plenty of racists there.

read your own posts and then answer the question honestly.

you are a bigot.

Did I ever say there are no democrat racists? Mind pointing out where I said that?

Yes, I've been to Boston. Yes, I know how bad it can be there.

I'm not a bigot as much as you want to try and slander me Del. I'm just pointing out the facts, in this election; racists are voting republican.

Are you trying to tell me otherwise? That white racist members of the KKK will come out in droves for Obama?

If so, I have a bridge to nowhere to sell you.

This is generally true because more people means more poor people who traditionally vote Democratic because historically the Democrats have given more handouts to the poor.

Cause too many people only vote and give a damn when the Republicans have fucked up this country beyond measure.

you aren't answering my question Robert

I understand why there is high voter turn out but why does that always mean the Republicans lose? or why is it their opinion that that is what it will mean anyway?

Why do democrats want MORE people to vote and Republicans want FEWER people to vote?

I'm really curious about this.

Wow, all these responses, and nobody can answer this fairly simple question?

The fringe group between the "more" and the "fewer" votes, are individuals who often vote Democrat. If Republicans make the rules of registration harder, the individuals who will be disenfranchised will often vote Democrat. So, Democrats are in favor of making it as easy as possible to vote-which often means that its easier to commit voting fraud.

Its a balancing act, one side which benefits Republicans more, and one side that benefits Democrats more. Its no wonder that each side supports policies which benefit their party more.

Did I ever say there are no democrat racists? Mind pointing out where I said that?

I'm not a bigot as much as you want to try and slander me Del. I'm just pointing out the facts, in this election; racists are voting republican.

Are you trying to tell me otherwise? That white racist members of the KKK will come out in droves for Obama?

it's not slander when it's the truth. sorry. and your attempts at deflecting responsibility for what you posted are disingenuous.

you're a bigot, but i'm sure it's for the forces of good, right?

Btw Del another thing.

Before you try to paint me with your very wide and blind brush, think about this and take off the blinders for a minute.

Who are the KKK and other white racists going to vote for in this election? Democrat? Hell to high water will they vote for Obama. They rather see him dead first.

Racists will vote Republican this campaign season. Hence "MANY REPUBLICANS" will hope that all these groups will not, because otherwise they don't win.

If everyone was involved in the election process who can, Republicans wouldn't win. Especially if the youth vote comes out in the droves that are predicted.

and black racists vote for Obama--big deal.

What you are clearly doing is condoning voter fraud by your party and condemning the other for fraud.

only in your imagination willow.

I think BOTH are wrong and I've said BOTH should be prosecuted if crimes are committed.

and falsely registering to vote but not casting a vote isn't the same as knocking a legal voter off the rolls and thereby illegally denying them their constitutional right to vote.

I guess I want to know, is it cause and effect?

Dems try to register more people, legal or illegal, to buffer those voters that the Repubs will surely knock off the rolls

and Repubs knock voters off the rolls to buffer those illegal registered voters

does each group do what they do in an attempt to nullify the voter fraud of the other party?

Last edited:
it's not slander when it's the truth. sorry. and your attempts at deflecting responsibility for what you posted are disingenuous.

you're a bigot, but i'm sure it's for the forces of good, right?

What's false about what I said? Please point out to me anywhere I said there are no Democrat racists. A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E, see I spelled it out for you.

You can't find it anywhere, you just keep repeating the same mantra over and over trying to discredit me. Prove to me where I'm wrong. Prove to me the KKK will come out for Obama, that the racists aren't voting for McCain this election season.

If you can prove those things, your right and I'm wrong.

and black racists vote for Obama--big deal.

Again, I never said they don't exist. But to say no Republicans are racist is one of the most ignorant things I've ever read in my entire life.

Hell, there are plenty of racist white Democrats. Those are the ones voting Republican or staying home this year.

Btw Del another thing.

Before you try to paint me with your very wide and blind brush, think about this and take off the blinders for a minute.

Who are the KKK and other white racists going to vote for in this election? Democrat? Hell to high water will they vote for Obama. They rather see him dead first.

Racists will vote Republican this campaign season. Hence "MANY REPUBLICANS" will hope that all these groups will not, because otherwise they don't win.

If everyone was involved in the election process who can, Republicans wouldn't win. Especially if the youth vote comes out in the droves that are predicted.

go back and read your post. if i posted the same words and pix, but used dems instead of repubs, what would you think?
you're a bigot.
end of story.

you aren't answering my question Robert

I understand why there is high voter turn out but why does that always mean the Republicans lose? or why is it their opinion that that is what it will mean anyway?

Oh I see.

I personally believe the more people who vote, the more people who vote Democrat. Democrats actually outnumber Republicans, they just rarely in recent years had candidates to get excited about.

I knew plenty of Democrats in 2004 who voted for Bush over Kerry because Kerry was just that bad.

Why it's their opinion that it will? Tough question since I'm not a republican but I assume it's the whole "us against the world" mentality.

Xsite really summed it up to how they feel:
"This is generally true because more people means more poor people who traditionally vote Democratic because historically the Democrats have given more handouts to the poor."

They feel Democrats give to the poor so therefore more poor people equals more democrat votes.

Forum List

Back