SERIOUS question for all Trump acolytes on this forum....

The wingers can play with the chew toy all they want and get whatever they want out of it. But we all know this is Trump.

ERGO......would you then OPENLY ADMIT that the orange clown is NOT fir to sit in the oval office???
I think he lacks the intellectual, behavioral or temperamental capacity to be President, which is why I voted against him.

But that's not enough to get rid of him. Those are not high crimes. I'm not blinded by a partisan ideology. We'll see what the investigations bring.

Impeachments of both Nixon and Clinton were based on obstruction.

Under what circumstance do you feel impeachment would be warranted for Trump?
Obstruction would be enough, but like everything else, it's a matter of degree.

When the investigations are done, we'll see.

Trump: 'Don’t believe what you’re reading or seeing'

Giuliani: 'Truth isn't truth'

Kellyanne Conway : "You're saying it's a falsehood, and they're saying Sean Spicer, our press secretary, gave alternative facts to that."

that's the world they live in.

If you look at the NYT headlines (Trump guilty) and the NY Post's headlines (Trump exonerated), you'd see that everything makes perfect sense.
Except nobody has said that Trump is guilty dumbass dupe.

We have read the report. It clearly and fully exonerates not only the President, but all involved American citizens from collusion with Russia.

If you DID read the report, then your comprehension problems are equal to a 4 years old.......

A. Mueller CLEARLY stated that he CANNOT indict Trump under the current DOJ policy (not LAW)

B. Mueller CLEARLY stated that Trump CAN be indicted once he leaves office.

If you :missed" those statements made by Mueller in his report.....have a kool-aid enema.

Translated: you're not worth my time. So noted.

Translation:" I've got nothing"

The wingers can play with the chew toy all they want and get whatever they want out of it. But we all know this is Trump.

ERGO......would you then OPENLY ADMIT that the orange clown is NOT fir to sit in the oval office???
I think he lacks the intellectual, behavioral or temperamental capacity to be President, which is why I voted against him.

But that's not enough to get rid of him. Those are not high crimes. I'm not blinded by a partisan ideology. We'll see what the investigations bring.

LOL....

There is more evidence of obstruction by Trump than any other president by a factor of 10.

We have read the report. It clearly and fully exonerates not only the President, but all involved American citizens from collusion with Russia.

If you DID read the report, then your comprehension problems are equal to a 4 years old.......

A. Mueller CLEARLY stated that he CANNOT indict Trump under the current DOJ policy (not LAW)

B. Mueller CLEARLY stated that Trump CAN be indicted once he leaves office.

If you :missed" those statements made by Mueller in his report.....have a kool-aid enema.

Hey dufus, it doesn't matter what YOU think. Anyone who thinks for one second that Trump will be indicted when he leaves office is a died-in-the-wool lefty-loon. Take your dog-and-pony show down the road. 22 months, no collusion no nothing. Now, just go away

We like a booming economy. Why don't you?

I certainly liked the booming economy during Obama's last 4 year term......

BUT, ASSHOLES.....like you.......MUST switch topics when your orange charlatan is getting slammed, correct?

Slammed? He's doing great. We are going to keep him around for a while. :11_2_1043: We don't care what color he is. Paychecks are green.....

LOL....

There is more evidence of obstruction by Trump than any other president by a factor of 10.
A factor of 10. Okay, got it, thanks.

Further, Mueller CLEARLY states that Trump CAN be indicted the day he leaves office.....SO, vote for Trump and keep him out of prison......LOL
It's one thing to cling when you're circling the bowl, and quite another when you're literally at the bottom of the sewage tank. But take heart, you're not alone - CNN, WaPo, MSNBC, and MANY others are down there drowning with you.

And frankly, I'm happy to see it. Your mental illness is influencing millions, just not in the way you think. So in a way you're doing your part to Make America Great Again. Thank you!

You never even asked what leeway Obama was giving them, and why he felt the need to wait until AFTER his election!
Let's concentrate on that collusion for a while now. I want answers to that chummy little deal... Don't you?

The same fuckhead argument....URANIUM ONE....URANIUM ONE.....URANIUM ONE...........We heard it on Fox and Friends...ITS GOT TO BE TRUE.................LMAO
You don’t even have an argument that rises to that level, moron.

Do you not realize that?

LOL....

What part of the United States did Trump give away to Putin?

More flexibility to do what? < I want that question answered now. It's our turn to get to the bottom of this Russian collusion thing that is so upsetting to the Democrats...

You're way too "generous".....lol

.....And I always like to remind all of us the hypothetical.........IMAGINE the pitchforks if Obama had done 1/10 of what the Mueller report states about Trump.

And frankly, I'm happy to see it. Your mental illness is influencing millions, just not in the way you think. So in a way you're doing your part to Make America Great Again. Thank you!

Trump at 59% DISapproval...........LMAO

Drink some more kool-aid...........

We like a booming economy. Why don't you?

I certainly liked the booming economy during Obama's last 4 year term......

BUT, ASSHOLES.....like you.......MUST switch topics when your orange charlatan is getting slammed, correct?

Slammed? He's doing great. We are going to keep him around for a while. :11_2_1043: We don't care what color he is. Paychecks are green.....

If our great POTUS was not doing so damned awesome, folks the OP would have no motivation to create such threads. President Donald Trump is one of the greatest Presidents in the history of these United States. What do they say? The devil is always watching? Must be truth in that as Old Scratch's acolytes sure tend to panty bunch up when Right exceeds Wrong to the degree achieved thus far during our POTUS's administration.
Translated: you're not worth my time. So noted.

Make sure you ask your GED teacher for help in reading COMPREHENSION.....

I see personal attacks are today not being policed in this sub-forum. Then again, your OPs are ever littered with your retreat to base personal insults. You missed my post's meaning. Allow me to clarify. A sense of guilt arose within me just then, along with a realization. In a battle of words, wits and intellect . . . debating the unarmed hardly seemed sporting. What is dialectic without educated sarcasm? No challenge at all. Reminiscent of playing tennis without an opponent . . . or a ball . . . or a racket. The racket in this thread is most inharmonious.

More flexibility to do what? < I want that question answered now. It's our turn to get to the bottom of this Russian collusion thing that is so upsetting to the Democrats...

Atta boy, fuckhead......The BEST way to deflect from Trump's "problems".....is to start an investigation of what Obama stated...........

Just how fucked up have these Trump ass kissers become?

Forum List

Back