Seperating immigrant families

So it is now a crime to come to the US seeking asylum as a refugee? No, it’s not against the law.
No, again, anyone can come to the US to SEEK help, but that means asking.

Are you concerned that the US government cannot do their job to screen applicants adequately? Is this why we need a laissez-faire system of immigration?

So it is now a crime to come to the US seeking asylum as a refugee? No, it’s not against the law.

Are you concerned that the US government cannot do their job to screen applicants adequately? Is this why we need a laissez-faire system of immigration?
Laissez-Faire is an economic system not and immigration detaining facility.

Trump Aide Stephen Miller Describes Immigrant Child Separation Policy as 'Simple Decision'

Doesn't this just tug at your heart? I mean, people crossing the border illegally are apprehended and separated from their children. How awful is that? It's like how they treat anyone else breaking the law and separated from their children. I mean, do we really want to treat them like law breakers instead of the entitled immigrants to US citizenship that they are?

I even saw Dim Congressmen go down and visit those children as the media all clamored round to bash Trump.

Funny, I don't see any of the Dim Congressmen with the media clustering around them visiting parents whose children have been murdered by MS 13 all around the country who immigrated illegally from Mexico and are separated from their children.

What gives Dims?

I just love the media, don't you?

The Dem's get all teary eyed when they talk about the harsh steps these illegal immigrants take to get their children away from gangs, cartels and horrible lives. But, wouldn't knowing that your children are safe while being detained be peanuts compared to what they left?

Hypocrisy, PERIOD

Illegals have killed thousands of Americans, separating them from their families, why no outrage?
Americans killed millions of other humans to get this country yet no outrage.

Outrage? So you want outrage at what happened hundreds of years ago for which none of us had anything to do about?

No cupcake, we are talking about outrage at what is happening today. Should the US have border security to keep out goons like MS 13 or just continue to let them in? Where is the outrage for parents today that don't have their children because of illegal immigrants?

Additionally, should the US be an outreach for the down and out or should they only allow people in that will enhance the nation?

Laissez-Faire is an economic system not and immigration detaining facility.

I realize that the term laissez-Faire scares the poo out of economically fascist Dims like yourself, but you have no problem with a similar immigration policy?

Trump Aide Stephen Miller Describes Immigrant Child Separation Policy as 'Simple Decision'

Doesn't this just tug at your heart? I mean, people crossing the border illegally are apprehended and separated from their children. How awful is that? It's like how they treat anyone else breaking the law and separated from their children. I mean, do we really want to treat them like law breakers instead of the entitled immigrants to US citizenship that they are?

I even saw Dim Congressmen go down and visit those children as the media all clamored round to bash Trump.

Funny, I don't see any of the Dim Congressmen with the media clustering around them visiting parents whose children have been murdered by MS 13 all around the country who immigrated illegally from Mexico and are separated from their children.

What gives Dims?

I just love the media, don't you?

The Dem's get all teary eyed when they talk about the harsh steps these illegal immigrants take to get their children away from gangs, cartels and horrible lives. But, wouldn't knowing that your children are safe while being detained be peanuts compared to what they left?

Hypocrisy, PERIOD

They protest jobs going over to other countries but have no problem with them coming to the US to take jobs.

If only they had a brain

straw+man.jpg

The blame is put on those that are doing it and those that have done it, Bub.

I beg to differ, slick. As pointed out, the Obama administration did this as well, and not once did you open your sissy little mouth to criticize the 'anointed one' for doing so.

Much like with 'OBAMAcare', you seek to blame the ones who got stuck with the policy and clean-up of another Obama F*-up than you are in blaming the person responsible for it.

Typical Obamapologist / Liberal.....

Illegals have killed thousands of Americans, separating them from their families, why no outrage?

Outrage? So you want outrage at what happened hundreds of years ago for which none of us had anything to do about?

No cupcake, we are talking about outrage at what is happening today. Should the US have border security to keep out goons like MS 1q3 or just continue to let them in?

Additionally, should the US be an outreach for the down and out or should they only allow people in that will enhance the nation?
Really? How does the border see if the immigrant or day visitor is a member of MS-13, or any gang affiliation member?
There is so many ways to get into a country it is impossible to keep them all out even with walls, dogs and chip implants.
Enhance the nation, so you know the future of humans somehow? Do you get to select those people that are vital to society? How by their wealth, cause there would be hardly any folks in the USA had the US always had that ideology.

The blame is put on those that are doing it and those that have done it, Bub.

I beg to differ, slick. As pointed out, the Obama administration did this as well, and not once did you open your sissy little mouth to criticize the 'anointed one' for doing so.

Much like with 'OBAMAcare', you seek to blame the ones who got stuck with the policy and clean-up of another Obama F*-up than you are in blaming the person responsible for it.

Typical Obamapologist / Liberal.....
Not once, I don't believe you have access to my view or my voice at any given time you so desire or can record.

Illegals have killed thousands of Americans, separating them from their families, why no outrage? A 17 year old girl was just separated from her parents, and her life when killed by a drunk ass illegal.
OH YES, please let us continue to ignore the one main fact in all of this, driving all of this in the 1st place, because liberals want everyone to forget that one main point / bottom line:

If it were not for the criminal-aiding, US Immigration Law-violating, criminal-supporting Open Border Bi@tches on the Left who have refused to enforce US Immigration law and who have aided criminal human traffickers, illegals, and murderous MS-13 gang members, there would be no illegal children to separate from the adults in the 1st place.

Thanks to Lawless Liberals trying to turn the US into another 3rd world sh!t-hole, these kids are being trafficked and dragged across the border where they are being separated from the adults who accompany them.

Liberals, however, do not want to be judged by the RESULTS of their f*-ups, only on their original intentions. 'SOUNDS good' turns into a royal F*-up, for which they are usually punished by being voted out of office, leaving the GOP stuck with their 'clusterf*ck', who the Democrats then try to blame for the problem THEY created in the 1st place....

....and idiots like the snowflakes on this board buy that '$hit' and spew hypocrisy, butt-hurt, propaganda, and the lies they are programmed to say.

God help us......

:rolleyes:

Really? How does the border see if the immigrant or day visitor is a member of MS-13, or any gang affiliation member?

SERIOUSLY?! I mean....

SERIOUSLY?!

upload_2018-6-18_9-22-33.jpeg

upload_2018-6-18_9-22-55.jpeg

upload_2018-6-18_9-23-11.jpeg

You think the F*ING TATOOS might give them away, slick?

No cupcake, we are talking about outrage at what is happening today. Should the US have border security to keep out goons like MS 1q3 or just continue to let them in?

There is so many ways to get into a country it is impossible to keep them all out even with walls, dogs and chip implants.
Enhance the nation, so you know the future of humans somehow? Do you get to select those people that are vital to society? How by their wealth, cause there would be hardly any folks in the USA had the US always had that ideology.

Well let's see, do they have a criminal record? Are the plastered with MS 13 tattoos? You know, use your brain kind of questions.

Melania Trump ‘Hates’ Family Separation, But Doesn’t Directly Call Out Zero Tolerance Policy

I got a bad feeling about this. Now Melania is coming out condemning her own husband about it.

Notice the wall is not getting built?

And there you have it, the decision has been made for the voters who put Trump in their to secure the border.

The US will continue to hold immigration as a natural right for anyone that wants it and can make it across the border.

are you just figuring out that you morons have been used?

:rofl:

that's some funny shit right there

Well let's see, do they have a criminal record? Are the plastered with MS 13 tattoos? You know, use your brain kind of questions.

Snowflakes put their trust in Liberals who:
- OPENLY support violating US Immigration Law

- OPENLY support illegal OPEN BORDERS

- OPENLY aid and abet criminal illegals who have been arrested, helping them sneak out the back of court rooms to disappear to avoid ICE

- OPENY support law-violating Sanctuary Cities

- OPENLY aid, abet, & support, Human Traffickers

- OPENLY declared 100% commitment to opposing anything the GOP/President does

- OPENLY support Liberals who have now been proven to have Obstructed Justice and committed TREASON against the sitting democratically elected President

- Openly support a party whose Chairwoman hired terrorist-connected Pakistani spies without doing a background check, and once their espionage was discovered, they were fired, banned from the House, and an Espionage investigation had been started against them AGAIN gave them illegal access to classified House files....

It can be EASILY argued that the Liberals / Democrats have more than established through their actions that they are TRAITORS to this country, at worst, and that at best their loyalties lie with their own party to the point where they will break any law and violate the Constitution at will for the benefit of the Democratic Party!

Melania Trump ‘Hates’ Family Separation, But Doesn’t Directly Call Out Zero Tolerance Policy

I got a bad feeling about this. Now Melania is coming out condemning her own husband about it.

And there you have it, the decision has been made for the voters who put Trump in their to secure the border.

The US will continue to hold immigration as a natural right for anyone that wants it and can make it across the border.

I've always known it, but apparently you enjoy it and think it's funny.

Do yourself a favor, find one of the parents of a kid who was killed by an MS 13 gang member and have a good laugh.

I've always known it, but apparently you enjoy it and think it's funny.

Do yourself a favor, find one of the parents of a kid who was killed by an MS 13 gang member

watching zipperheads like you finally figure out that you're toilet paper as far as trump is concerned is pretty fucking hilarious

now, please, continue :thup:

Forum List

Back