POLL: The current immigration mess and "blame"

Who do you blame for the "Kids Separated from Families" mess?

• 100% Trump. Everything was just fine until he showed up.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 100% Democrats and/or Obama. This is all their doing.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It was ALREADY bad, but Trump has made it worse.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • It's fake news, things haven't gotten any worse, it's just politics.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Chips & Salsa, I just don't care.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
What do you mean by the current immigration mess.

The real mess of how many illegals are entering this country?

Or the fake ass mess of how children are separated from their parents?

Can't really say that I so much care about how the illegals are punished. Attempting to use a kid as a human shield is much worse than anything we are doing. They should be deported a lot quicker though and even better, never get past that wall. We should be not trying to take care of the Mexican crime problem, send them back.

What Republicans can’t justify is that this is something they have no choice in doing. It is a deliberate choice to inflict trauma on families

Can't really say that I so much care about how the illegals are punished. Attempting to use a kid as a human shield is much worse than anything we are doing. They should be deported a lot quicker though and even better, never get past that wall. We should be not trying to take care of the Mexican crime problem, send them back.
Obama has been using immigrant children as human shields for years.
That's how he created DACA.

What Republicans can’t justify is that this is something they have no choice in doing. It is a deliberate choice to inflict trauma on families
So you're saying that those families weren't going through trama while traveling through Mexico?
The impression I get is that at least they're safe from drug-cartels, rapists, and murderers now.

BTW, I wonder if immigrant children were ever separated from their families when they traveled to the US in the early 1900s.
immigrant-children-on-ellis-island.jpg

Obama has been using immigrant children as human shields for years.
That's how he created DACA.

Any society must learn to use reason even when the scam artists bring up children, in order to survive. Leftists have been doing that a lot lately.

Understandable, they have even less arguments and all other forms of manipulation have been expended.

We have been doing it for years. Trump might just have a lower tolerance for it.
Partisan hacks are fucking ridiculous. America needs to grow up.

The families made the choice to break the laws, proving once again liberals DO NOT want to punish criminals.

The reality is that the Democratic Party is on a mission to replace Anglo Voters with Latino Voters ASAP.
They don't actually care about the kids other than using them as propaganda props against Trump
That is what the immigration issue is really about.

Mac keeps trying to say both sides just want to point fingers which is bullshit.

The left are pointing fingers and the right are defending themselves. We never made a stink about this issue even when Obama was doing it.

Please respond and elaborate, thanks.

I think it was already bad and has gotten worse, and all we're seeing is the standard partisan finger-pointing.
I can see you are deliberately trying to blur the lines between a refugee status and one of being a border jumping illegal immigrant.

The reality is that the Democratic Party is on a mission to replace Anglo Voters with Latino Voters ASAP.
They don't actually care about the kids other than using them as propaganda props against Trump
Untrue since illegals and refugees come to the USA no matter who is in power.

Illegal border crossings down 90% since Trump was sworn into office.

false-equivalence-graphic.jpg

Democrats want to swarm the country with 3rd world voters turning it into a 3rd world shithole. As weapons they use kids.

Just like in Europe.

Democrats want to swarm the country with 3rd world voters turning it into a 3rd world shithole. As weapons they use kids.

Just like in Europe.
Europe has a problem with Hispanic immigrants claiming refugee status? I didn't know that.

Just like in Europe.
Europe has a problem with Hispanic immigrants claiming refugee status? I didn't know that.

No you idiot.

They have a problem with Muslim rapefugees, which were let in through the rhetoric of "think of the kids". The leftists are attempting the same trick here.

It's laughable to call these people refugees.

Please respond and elaborate, thanks.

I think it was already bad and has gotten worse, and all we're seeing is the standard partisan finger-pointing.
I can see you are deliberately trying to blur the lines between a refugee status and one of being a border jumping illegal immigrant.

Naw, just watching libs slink into semantics to try to cover up their horrific deeds under the O admin, cages and whatnot.

Well I couldn't care less about them or their kids. They should all be kicked out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back