The Romeike Family And The Republicans Immigration Hypocrisy

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
One word can describe Republicans' views on undocumented immigrants: dehumanizing. Not too long ago, Republican “religious” voters justified Trump’s horrible family separation policy for migrants, sometimes referred to as “kids in cages.” Trump had an obsession with harming migrants fleeing with their families who were trying to declare asylum at the Southern border. He openly suggested violent ideas:

The Romeikes are a German family who immigrated illegally into this country. They are fortunate because they recently received a one-year reprieve to be allowed to stay in their home in Tennessee thanks to a ton of pressure from right-wing religious conservatives. These would be the same conservatives who were perfectly fine with traumatizing toddlers or killing migrants. However, the Romeike family is somehow different. I can’t quite put my finger on it. …

What could it possibly be?

One word can describe Republicans' views on undocumented immigrants: dehumanizing. Not too long ago, Republican “religious” voters justified Trump’s horrible family separation policy for migrants, sometimes referred to as “kids in cages.” Trump had an obsession with harming migrants fleeing with their families who were trying to declare asylum at the Southern border. He openly suggested violent ideas:

The Romeikes are a German family who immigrated illegally into this country. They are fortunate because they recently received a one-year reprieve to be allowed to stay in their home in Tennessee thanks to a ton of pressure from right-wing religious conservatives. These would be the same conservatives who were perfectly fine with traumatizing toddlers or killing migrants. However, the Romeike family is somehow different. I can’t quite put my finger on it. …

More slop from DailyKOS lapped up by skewey.

The problem with the Romeikes is that they claimed asylum because they couldn't home-school their kids. No one sensible thinks that Germany today is an oppressive regime, but they claimed asylum and, amazingly, have been allowed to stay here for 15 years!

Meanwhile, people who face actual death in Central America have their asylum claims challenged.

The real problem, of course, is that our asylum laws are poorly written, and the courts hearing these cases have a four-year backlog.

Daily Kooks...

SpamIntense.gif

Another "Daily Kos" rant? The Trump administration was criticized by the left for trying to separate undocumented children from the (groomer) human trafficking drug cartels. Today it seem that drug and human trafficking is O.K. with the Biden administration and their minions in the media as long as northern cities aren't inconvenienced by the influx of millions of illegals.

Neither do illegal invaders.
Actually, they do in that they are coming from countries where they face persecution if they live there.

The problem is the persecution comes from criminal gangs and not necessarily the government.

The real problem is that it takes 4-7 years to resolve an asylum claim. The fact these dummkopfs were here for 15 years before someone sensible said, "No, our democratic ally in Germany is not oppressing you because they are making your kids go to school."

You fuckers won't be happy until there is no longer any diversity whatsoever on this hemisphere. You want the same brown skin and black hair from north to south and east to west.

Another "Daily Kos" rant? The Trump administration was criticized by the left for trying to separate undocumented children from the (groomer) human trafficking drug cartels. Today it seem that drug and human trafficking is O.K. with the Biden administration and their minions in the media as long as northern cities aren't inconvenienced by the influx of millions of illegals.
Bitch all you want about Daily Kos… this is a real case.

And of course these folks are white and want to home school so it’s all good

You fuckers won't be happy until there is no longer any diversity whatsoever on this hemisphere. You want the same brown skin and black hair from north to south and east to west.
I don’t particularly care about hair or skin color.

You seem fixated on it

Forum List

Back