Seperating immigrant families

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Trump Aide Stephen Miller Describes Immigrant Child Separation Policy as 'Simple Decision'

Doesn't this just tug at your heart? I mean, people crossing the border illegally are apprehended and separated from their children. How awful is that? It's like how they treat anyone else breaking the law and separated from their children. I mean, do we really want to treat them like law breakers instead of the entitled immigrants to US citizenship that they are?

I even saw Dim Congressmen go down and visit those children as the media all clamored round to bash Trump.

Funny, I don't see any of the Dim Congressmen with the media clustering around them visiting parents whose children have been murdered by MS 13 all around the country who immigrated illegally from Mexico and are separated from their children.

What gives Dims?

I just love the media, don't you?

Trump Aide Stephen Miller Describes Immigrant Child Separation Policy as 'Simple Decision'

Doesn't this just tug at your heart? I mean, people crossing the border illegally are apprehended and separated from their children. How awful is that? It's like how they treat anyone else breaking the law and separated from their children. I mean, do we really want to treat them like law breakers instead of the entitled immigrants to US citizenship that they are?

I even saw Dim Congressmen go down and visit those children as the media all clamored round to bash Trump.

Funny, I don't see any of the visiting parents whose children have been murdered by MS 13 all around the country from Mexico and are separated from their children.

What gives Dims?

Liberals continue to prove they are for everything that hurts this country. And they keep proving how they do not want to punish criminals.

Don't separate the children, but charge the parent with child endangerment. They went long distances with kids, and that's not of concern to people? Charge the irresponsible parents, this is absurd. Then send them back home for breaking the law twice, entering illegally the second charge.

Don't separate the children, but charge the parent with child endangerment. They went long distances with kids, and that's not of concern to people? Charge the irresponsible parents, this is absurd. Then send them back home for breaking the law twice, entering illegally the second charge.

Frankly I couldn't care less about them or their kids.

Kick them all out.

Kids in cages is obvious Democrat propaganda
The Press is dishonest.
We have a visa system and we have a citizenship system.
Use it and their problem is solved

Last edited:
When an American citizen is arrested for a crime. He is separated from his family and put in jail. And many times the children are taken from the offender's home and put in the custody of Child Services.

So why should illegals who have committed a criminal act by sneaking across our border be treated any different? ....
qadNIKG1NYIZSqCcsSAdBlrkAeUYsDalJtsTV3WBp8ACQEbVgaRdCKJm_O_EGjCMo_kjJlNlMdWyEzM25uOYxHTftjGUb0qFYw1KhA=s0-d-e1-ft

So it is now a crime to come to the US seeking asylum as a refugee? No, it’s not against the law.

No dolt, it is not a crime to seek refuge in the US. What IS a crime is coming to the US for refuge without asking. What is also a crime is coming to the US to commit crimes without asking.

Those things are a crime, or do you disagree?

Funny, I don't see any of the Dim Congressmen with the media clustering around them visiting parents whose children have been murdered by MS 13 all around the country who immigrated illegally from Mexico and are separated from their children.

What gives Dims?

Trump: The Democrats made us do it.
Stephen Miller: It’s our policy to do it.
Sec. Nielsen: We're not doing it.

Funny, I don't see any of the Dim Congressmen with the media clustering around them visiting parents whose children have been murdered by MS 13

Illegal propaganda, ignore all negative illegal on American crime while spinning a narrative about how illegals are just poor hard working people.

More Liberal butt-hurt propaganda.

The policy was begun under Obama...and not a word was ever mentioned by the snowflakes who worshipped / worship the 'messiah'.

Obama aided and protected human traffickers bringing in children into the country. There was no way to determine who the adults were bringing the children into the country - parents or human traffickers. So, the children were taken away from the adults until ID and relationship could be determined - for the safety of the children.

Human traffickers are notorious for raping and even murdering some of the children while the kids are under their control. Some children smuggled in are sold to the slave trade - taking the children away from them to establish relationship is key to preventing them to be sold into a life of hell.

While in US custody the kids are taught how to use a modern toilet, how to use a toothbrush, and how to live using a lot of the things they did not have in their 3rd world backwards-ass countries they came from. Several Liberals, in turn, have pushed the BS propaganda that this constitutes 'work internment camps' and equates to 'Nazi Holocaust Camps', which also shows how F*ing stupid they are or how insane they have become over Trump beating Hillary.

The President should declare a national state of emergency to deal with the massive outbreak / spread of 'Trump Dementia' resulting from Hillary's loss and their inability to accept the outcome of the 2016 election.

More Liberal butt-hurt propaganda.

The policy was begun under Obama...and not a word was ever mentioned by the snowflakes who worshipped / worship the 'messiah'.

Obama aided and protected human traffickers bringing in children into the country. There was no way to determine who the adults were bringing the children into the country - parents or human traffickers. So, the children were taken away from the adults until ID and relationship could be determined - for the safety of the children.

Human traffickers are notorious for raping and even murdering some of the children while the kids are under their control. Some children smuggled in are sold to the slave trade - taking the children away from them to establish relationship is key to preventing them to be sold into a life of hell.

While in US custody the kids are taught how to use a modern toilet, how to use a toothbrush, and how to live using a lot of the things they did not have in their 3rd world backwards-ass countries they came from. Several Liberals, in turn, have pushed the BS propaganda that this constitutes 'work internment camps' and equates to 'Nazi Holocaust Camps', which also shows how F*ing stupid they are or how insane they have become over Trump beating Hillary.

The President should declare a national state of emergency to deal with the massive outbreak / spread of 'Trump Dementia' resulting from Hillary's loss and their inability to accept the outcome of the 2016 election.
Two wrongs make a right, right?

Two wrongs make a right, right?
YOU said that, not me....and, again, the President is just following one of Barry's 'LEGACY' policies.

Don't get all pi$$y at Trump. Put the blame where t belongs, slick.

Illegals have killed thousands of Americans, separating them from their families, why no outrage? A 17 year old girl was just separated from her parents, and her life when killed by a drunk ass illegal.

New Topics

Forum List

Back