NYC students forced to go remote as city houses nearly 2K migrants displaced by storm at their school

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023
“Students at a Brooklyn high school were kicked out of the classroom to make room for nearly 2,000 migrants who were evacuated from a controversial tent shelter due to a monster storm closing in on the Big Apple.”

NYC students forced to go remote as city houses nearly 2K migrants displaced by storm at their school

NYC is a big place, couldn’t they house these criminal jerks somewhere that isn’t displacing school kids? Remote learning hurts kids. You get what you vote for and liberals people will never learn.

“Students at a Brooklyn high school were kicked out of the classroom to make room for nearly 2,000 migrants who were evacuated from a controversial tent shelter due to a monster storm closing in on the Big Apple.”

NYC is a big place, couldn’t they house these criminal jerks somewhere that isn’t displacing school kids? Remote learning hurts kids. You get what you vote for and liberals people will never learn.

If it's any consolation, we're hitting the blue states and cities where it really hurts. If we can overwhelm them with illegals, maybe they'll collapse. Then people will get the message.

I know it's going to be hard for some, but this is 5th Generation civil warfare.

The best thing for the country (as if I care) is for the blue shitholes to continue to regress into uninhabitable fuckholes with overwhelming crime and unspeakable misery. When it gets bad enough, the survivors will figure out what their options are.... and if they don't, who gives a fuck?

They will just scurry into red states and keep voting the same. Republicans are just evil racists, so they believe.

D5FE1FB4-E15B-48A6-9F7F-19B112CF6708.jpeg

This Is going to effect more than just some dumb kids intellectual development. This is going to create a situation where a lot of parents are going to be forced to leave their kids home without supervision. High school kids. Most will be fine. Some are prone to make bad choices.

As long as it's black kids ...

Dey ain't learning sheeit anyways cept kill y/t

Blacks should be nice to their replacements
One local politician said she needs illegals for redistricting purposes ....the quiet part out loud
And she was black :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yeah but what does Libs of Tik Tok and all her followers care about this? She HATES the public schools; she HATES teachers. So what? She should be glad these kids get to stay home now.

Right?

If it's any consolation, we're hitting the blue states and cities where it really hurts. If we can overwhelm them with illegals, maybe they'll collapse. Then people will get the message.

I know it's going to be hard for some, but this is 5th Generation civil warfare.

To be clear I think this is outrageous in the most literal sense of the word--an outrage. It makes my blood boil.

But I do not understand why Libs of Tik Tok--and many conservatives here--should care. They bleat on and on day in and day out about how we should get the kids out of the schools.

Well, here you go. Pick a side, folks.

This Is going to effect more than just some dumb kids intellectual development. This is going to create a situation where a lot of parents are going to be forced to leave their kids home without supervision. High school kids. Most will be fine. Some are prone to make bad choices.

They're doing it at the high school level BECAUSE those schools do not provide "Day care". Kids that age can and do stay home unsupervised. If it were elementaries, the revolt would well and truly start.

Hey Brooklyn Mom: Did you vote Democrat?

Welcome to the consequences of your own actions. Change or die (our country, I mean)

Yeah but what does Libs of Tik Tok and all her followers care about this? She HATES the public schools; she HATES teachers. So what? She should be glad these kids get to stay home now.

Right?
Nobody “hates” public schools. They just don’t want some mentally ill weirdos sexualizing their children.

Tax paying citizens to endure having their kids kicked out of school in order to house migrants.

Hey, you guys wanted places away from the border to "deal with it", stop complaining now that they are.

Tax paying citizens to endure having their kids kicked out of school in order to house migrants.

That was a nasty storm last weekend

Moving them from tents to the safety of a school is just common sense

Republicans howl…..Let them die

Forum List

Back