Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

Haha, next he'll bring up Randy Weaver which was a similar deal with the Feds going after somebody who had a warrant on him for some minor BS.

The FBI murdered his son and wife and when he had his day in Court the charges were all dropped because they entrapped him. And what happened to the killers? They all got promotions.

Randly Weaver was a fucking Nazi. Interesting heroes you have.

He was found to have been entrapped just as he claimed. You approve of murdering his 14 year old son and his wife, she was shot unarmed while holding a baby, all cause his political beliefs are abhorrent?

Ok then let's look at what you posted.

The guy wore a T-shirt some didn't like. Who the fuck cares?

Moved to Idaho and kept their kids out of the shit education system we have. Good parenting.

Holy fuck! Sawed off a shotgun!? You cut the barrel off a shotgun and holy crap you really are a criminal. In the lefts minds.

The details aren't disputed. The feds killed his kid and a sniper killed his wife. WTF is there to dispute? All of the murder here was the governments doing. There would be no dead people if the government had not decided that this guy was so dangerous his wife and son needed killed. In the end the government killed them all. Doesn't that kind of tell you why you don't want a government on the fringe?

Randy Weaver was not a threat to anybody until the government decided he was a problem for them. And he and his family were killed for that. He wasn't the problem, government was the problem here.

If you want to argue that the government's action in the Weaver Case were out of line, I'd agree. They were reckless and stupid.

But sawing off a shotgun has been a criminal offense for a long time (It was the subject of Miller v. US, the decision that found for gun control.)

I'm not going to weep a lot of tears for a racist asshole whose kids were probably destined for stints in federal incarceration, though.

I think the Weaver case also shows the stupidity of you gun nuts who think that you need to arm yourselves to fight the government.

The govenment will always have more guns, better guns, and when they take you out, most people will cheer because you were frightening their children.

[

He was found to have been entrapped just as he claimed. You approve of murdering his 14 year old son and his wife, she was shot unarmed while holding a baby, all cause his political beliefs are abhorrent?

No great loss. That 14 year old kid would probably be a 34 year old Aryan Nation Gang leader in a prison somewhere if he had lived, sodomizing some poor kid who got tossed in on a drug rap.

I mean, seriously, you have people that fucked up raising kids, nothing good is going to happen.

[

There is NO external evidence that Koresh or his people fired a shot. Ask for the autopsy on the dead ATF and see what bullets were used.

They had four investigations into Waco, one lead by Republican Senator John Danforth.

Every last one of them found that the Whacks at Waco fired first, and killed themselves.

Deal with it.

The Branch Davidians have broken off into two factions. Orthodox and Extra-Crispy.

You're a nazi. See how that works? I bet you have a center fold of hitler over your bed.

Huh....

So you have evidence of my membership in a Nazi organization.

Because Randy's membership in the Aryan Brotherhood is well documented.

A quiet man once given to wearing T-shirts reading "Just Say No to ZOG [for Zionist Occupation Government]," Randy Weaver may be more responsible than any other person for the phenomenon known as the militia movement.

Hailing from the Midwest, Weaver and his wife Vicki moved to Idaho as their religious beliefs grew more extreme, seeking "to remove our children from the trash being taught in public schools," as Vicki Weaver once put it.

Eventually, the couple and their four children moved into a poorly built plywood home atop a mountain known as Ruby Ridge, from where Randy Weaver occasionally visited the neo-Nazi Aryan Nations compound.

In 1991, after an unsuccessful run for sheriff, Weaver failed to appear on charges of illegally sawing off a shotgun, ultimately prompting federal agents to surround the Weavers' home.

In a confrontation in the woods whose details are still disputed, his 14-year-old son Samuel and a U.S. marshal were killed. The next day, an FBI sniper killed an unarmed Vicki Weaver as she cradled a baby. In the end, Weaver's case became a cause celebre on the radical right, prompting a Colorado meeting that engendered the militia movement.

The relatively apolitical Weaver is today a fixture on the Patriot circuit, a reluctant icon of resistance.

False Patriots | Southern Poverty Law Center

Ok then let's look at what you posted.

The guy wore a T-shirt some didn't like. Who the fuck cares?

Moved to Idaho and kept their kids out of the shit education system we have. Good parenting.

Holy fuck! Sawed off a shotgun!? You cut the barrel off a shotgun and holy crap you really are a criminal. In the lefts minds.

The details aren't disputed. The feds killed his kid and a sniper killed his wife. WTF is there to dispute? All of the murder here was the governments doing. There would be no dead people if the government had not decided that this guy was so dangerous his wife and son needed killed. In the end the government killed them all. Doesn't that kind of tell you why you don't want a government on the fringe?

Randy Weaver was not a threat to anybody until the government decided he was a problem for them. And he and his family were killed for that. He wasn't the problem, government was the problem here.

The Government set him up for the charge on the sawed off shotgun, then tried to get him to roll on someone else. His son and dog were killed by an FBI agent unidentified on their property. he was shot in the back.

The wife and Randy Weaver were both Unarmed when a sniper shot her through the door while holding their infant. The shot was against the law. Standing operating procedures are that one can not , as a Federal sniper, shoot unarmed people. He was firing at Randy Weaver who was UNARMED.

Let the gunners have guns

Let the smokers have cigs

Let the nudist go nude

Let the homos be homos

Let the rich be rich

Let the religous be religous

Let the ....

Let all be who they are...

Please...

And for the most part, I'd agree with that.

But the definition of freedom is your freedom to swing your arm ends at my nose. I have no problem if we had regulated, monitored gun ownership.

No giving guns to Randy Weaver, David Koresh or Joker Holmes.

That all sounds kind of reasonable, actually.

Let the nudist go nude

Let the homos be homos

Let the rich be rich

Let the ....

Please...

But the definition of freedom is your freedom to swing your arm ends at my nose. I have no problem if we had regulated, monitored gun ownership.

I agree. 100%.

But if the gunners want the ability to kill 15 people in 10 seconds... well then they neef to conceede something..

Let the nudist go nude

Let the homos be homos

Let the rich be rich

Let the ....

Please...

I agree. 100%.

But if the gunners want the ability to kill 15 people in 10 seconds... well then they neef to conceede something..

No they don't. The Founding Fathers wanted them to have that ability, even though the best technology they had was a muzzle loaded musket that took three minutes to reload. And they totally wanted crazy people to be able to go to gun shows and buy weapons that could do that.

Seriously, just ask these guys.

I agree. 100%.

No they don't. The Founding Fathers wanted them to have that ability, even though the best technology they had was a muzzle loaded musket that took three minutes to reload. And they totally wanted crazy people to be able to go to gun shows and buy weapons that could do that.

Seriously, just ask these guys.

Says the guy that already admitted he could care less that a 14 year old boy was shot in the back illegally by the Government and a mother holding her infant was shot by a sniper, murdering her in her own house, by the same Government.

The same guy that applauds the murder of 18 innocent children in Waco.

Well as i always ask...what happens when we all have one?

Then what?

You think if everyone that could legally own a weapon had one something would be different? I would suggest that house break ins and other assaults would go down. Armed robberies and murders would be effected also.

While not all criminals worry about the idea their victim might be armed, a lot do. In fact it is proven, in the States with less restrictive gun laws crime across the board goes down.

[
You keep lying, pussy. But then, you're completely disconnected from reality.

Meanwhile, your terror of freedom demands that law-abiding citizens be disarmed. Your love for criminals ignores the fact that guns laws do not deter criminals.

If the law changes and says you can't have a gun or can't have a certain kind of gun, and you keep it, you aren't "law-abiding" at that point.

It's the same argument you guys use about illegal aliens who otherwise work and keep out of trouble...

The law won't change. Your fantasies will never come about.

Move to Cuba. Now. You don't deserve to call yourself an American.

I have no problem with freedom....
Horseshit. You want to take it away from people. Correction: You want the government to take it away from people, because you're a pussy.

Liar.
Don't own a gun, and don't need to, I don't live in terror like you apparently do.
Yes, you do. You're terrified of freedom.

Guy, most of the world, private citizens don't own guns, and they are just as free as we are.

Guns do not make you any freer.... you can cling to your gun and your bible, and watch your middle class lifestyle get taken away by big multi-national corporations, and you can feel "Free" because you have your gun... but you really aren't.

You live an illusion.
...says the Communist boot-licker. :lmao:

You ain't moved to Cuba yet?

Oh, that's right -- you're a pussy.

again, that's what David Koresh thought...
Big oppressive government thanks you for your mindless support, but wants you to know you will be stepped on like a bug the very second it serves their purpose.

You will not be one of the few chosen to rule over all the others. You will not be granted power and wealth. Your fantasies are ridiculous.

You will be an impotent servant your entire life, bitter and hateful, but not against those who have enslaved you -- because you went willingly.

No, you will hate those who warned you.

What a paranoid fool this one is. Why would you live in a country if you feel like this about the government?
Because this nation is better than our current government. There's still hope for it.

Big oppressive government thanks you for your mindless support, but wants you to know you will be stepped on like a bug the very second it serves their purpose.

You will not be one of the few chosen to rule over all the others. You will not be granted power and wealth. Your fantasies are ridiculous.

You will be an impotent servant your entire life, bitter and hateful, but not against those who have enslaved you -- because you went willingly.

No, you will hate those who warned you.

What a paranoid fool this one is. Why would you live in a country if you feel like this about the government?

He needs someone to blame for his inadequeicies, much like he needs the guns to make up for his "shortcomings"....
When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

But then, you believe it's morally superior to be raped and/or murdered than to defend yourself with a gun.

[
A lot of women there, how big do you think their dicks got?

I've seen the kind of women who show up at guns shows, and frankly, I wouldn't want to speculate about their genitalia...

Actually, research has show exactly the opposite...

Gun shows in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But your final point is probably truer than you think...

Junkies or in this case criminals don't rob people that are armed to the teeth, they look for easier unarmed targets

Now, this is very true. Most home break-ins (72%) occur when no one is home. In the other 28% of cases, the break in occurs when the burglar only thinks no one is home, and they usually run away when they find out someone is. In fact, they usually "case the joint", to use the lingo, make sure everyone is gone.

And of course, any guns in the house usually end up getting stolen..
How many times have you been told wiki is unreliable and cannot be used as a fact source.
Criminals do not rob people in areas where the people are permitted to carry and own firearms. Of course they don't rob those who are carrying.
A week does not go by where there is not at least one home invasion robbery that goes bad for the criminal. Happened here last month. Two fucking POS scum bags broke into an elderly couple's home. One was shot dead, the other was wounded and was found at a local hospital with the through and through.
Of course the family members of the perps said "these are good boys. They didn't rob nobody. That man didn't have to shoot them"..
Meanwhile both these fuck heads had records as long as the Dead Sea Scrolls.
That story made Joe weep for the poor, unfortunate victims.

You know -- the criminals.

Right, Joe?

The people that should be stopped are the criminals, but so far, laws haven't done shit in that department. I guess if we stop the law abiding people from owning guns, it will somehow stop the crazy and criminal from harming people. Never understood the logic in that. All any laws do is further inhibit the decent people while the degenerates continue unaffected.

Uh, guy, the "Facts" just show profound ignorance of Germany history.

Hint- THERE WAS NO NAZI GUN CONTROL. In fact, the Nazis saw gun ownership as a sign of manliness. And guns were so common in Weimar Germany that mobs of Communists, Nazis and other factions were shooting each other in the street for years.

The guy who took all the guns away from your average German was Ike.

You might require more help than I first thought
Check out German Weapons Law of November 11, 1938

Why, because this is something that goes around on Gun nutter websites.

Trust me, my dad was in Germany in WWII. A lack of guns was not a big problem for them.
Trust you?

Why? You're a serial liar. :lmao:

The FBI murdered his son and wife and when he had his day in Court the charges were all dropped because they entrapped him. And what happened to the killers? They all got promotions.

Randly Weaver was a fucking Nazi. Interesting heroes you have.

Like I said: The far left's "final solution" to views they disagree with.

Forum List

Back