Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

Ok then let's look at what you posted.

The guy wore a T-shirt some didn't like. Who the fuck cares?

Moved to Idaho and kept their kids out of the shit education system we have. Good parenting.

Holy fuck! Sawed off a shotgun!? You cut the barrel off a shotgun and holy crap you really are a criminal. In the lefts minds.

The details aren't disputed. The feds killed his kid and a sniper killed his wife. WTF is there to dispute? All of the murder here was the governments doing. There would be no dead people if the government had not decided that this guy was so dangerous his wife and son needed killed. In the end the government killed them all. Doesn't that kind of tell you why you don't want a government on the fringe?

Randy Weaver was not a threat to anybody until the government decided he was a problem for them. And he and his family were killed for that. He wasn't the problem, government was the problem here.

If you want to argue that the government's action in the Weaver Case were out of line, I'd agree. They were reckless and stupid.

But sawing off a shotgun has been a criminal offense for a long time (It was the subject of Miller v. US, the decision that found for gun control.)

I'm not going to weep a lot of tears for a racist asshole whose kids were probably destined for stints in federal incarceration, though.

I think the Weaver case also shows the stupidity of you gun nuts who think that you need to arm yourselves to fight the government.

The govenment will always have more guns, better guns, and when they take you out, most people will cheer because you were frightening their children.

But he wasn't bothering anybody. Look at where he lived. He just wanted to be left alone.

Says the guy that already admitted he could care less that a 14 year old boy was shot in the back illegally by the Government and a mother holding her infant was shot by a sniper, murdering her in her own house, by the same Government.

The same guy that applauds the murder of 18 innocent children in Waco.

Naw, guy, I think it's horrible that Koresh murdered all those kids, most of whome he probably molested.

The people that should be stopped are the criminals, but so far, laws haven't done shit in that department. I guess if we stop the law abiding people from owning guns, it will somehow stop the crazy and criminal from harming people. Never understood the logic in that. All any laws do is further inhibit the decent people while the degenerates continue unaffected.

Dumbass, we lock up 2 million people and we have another 7 million on parole or probation.

And oddly, places like the UK where they don't let people have guns have a minimal murder rate... imagine that.

I think you are falling into the Caveman trap of "it doesn't count if they're brown."

Fuck you.

I figured out why you're so sympathetic to criminals.

Where did you do time, convict?

Not sympathetic, I just think that when you have 400 years of racist stupidity like we've had in this country, you should expect a little blowback.

Why, because this is something that goes around on Gun nutter websites.

Trust me, my dad was in Germany in WWII. A lack of guns was not a big problem for them.
Trust you?

Why? You're a serial liar. :lmao:

And you're a crazy drunk with no friends, but I try not to judge.
The fuck you don't. You're a liar. When asked for proof of your claims, you always pussy out -- but you don't stop lying.

I think you are falling into the Caveman trap of "it doesn't count if they're brown."

Fuck you.

Not sympathetic, I just think that when you have 400 years of racist stupidity like we've had in this country, you should expect a little blowback.
Bullshit. What'd you do? Whose prison bitch were you, convict?

I've made 22,000 posts here (nearly). Posts on Guns (if your number is accurte, which I doubt) would be only about 4% of the posts I've made.

And incidently, I really don't think guns can be banned, but we can make the laws tighter and more sensible.

i feel there should be ZERO tolerance for gun violence.....you use a gun to commit a crime,even if its not discharged.....you get 25 years mandatory,and you have to serve every fucking minute of it....no good behavior bullshit.....if its discharged you get more time depending on how much damage is done......you serve every minute.....no good behavior outs.....

So using a machete is ok then? Really? We're going to make laws even dumber than hate crime laws and only punish those that did the unthinkable with certain weapons or against certain people?

That's just fucking stupid.
hey dumbass?.....are we talking about GUNS or MACHETES?......go ahead think about it....im sure you can figure it out.....

25 years? is that all?

not enough?.....i was trying to be fair but FIRM.....ok lets get really fucking FIRM.....how many years you want?.....

If you have a gun on your person in the process of a crime regardless if you brandish it or not 50 years hard labor. no time off for good behavior if you use it life without the chance of parole If you kill someone death

but Reb.....what if the guy uses a Machete?....

[

Joe take away the gun violence by gang bangers and then tell me what ya got....

I don't know, what do you got?

I don't care if they were a gangbanger or not. 15,000 murders a year is just crazy for a wealthy country. I expect to see that in third world countries, not in an advanced democracy.

the only time i saw that question answered the article i was reading said it would lower the US's Murder and Gun violence rates almost 70%.....and i dont fall into the Caveman Trap Joe....i dont give a fuck what Color Gang members are.....if they are violent and terrorize neighborhoods...... i think they should be fucking exterminated......

Says the guy that already admitted he could care less that a 14 year old boy was shot in the back illegally by the Government and a mother holding her infant was shot by a sniper, murdering her in her own house, by the same Government.

Naw, guy, I think it's horrible that Koresh murdered all those kids, most of whome he probably molested.

The kids were in the cement bunker they did not die from the fire. None of their parents tried to shoot them. What killed them was the smoke from the fire made by two tanks firing teargas into a gasoline stoked house. One the Government KNEW was that way.

As for Koresh there is absolutely NO evidence he ever molested a single child. NONE. That was a fabrication by the FBI to help their horrible ratings for laying siege to a compound full of kids. If in fact the FBI cared about the children they would not have assaulted the compound like they did, they murdered those children.

As for three congressional investigations, remind me what your opinion is of the three done that all State Bush did not lie to the American people about Iraq?

You are an ignoramus. Koresh was a nutter- but the heavy handed tactics of the government led to the deaths inside the compound. The entire Davidian episode was a government cluster fuck.

As to the federal government disarming law abiding citizens of any kind of weapons? That is unconstitutional!

The Nazi Germany analogy is perfectly legitimate.

[

Joe take away the gun violence by gang bangers and then tell me what ya got....

I don't care if they were a gangbanger or not. 15,000 murders a year is just crazy for a wealthy country. I expect to see that in third world countries, not in an advanced democracy.

the only time i saw that question answered the article i was reading said it would lower the US's Murder and Gun violence rates almost 70%.....and i dont fall into the Caveman Trap Joe....i dont give a fuck what Color Gang members are.....if they are violent and terrorize neighborhoods...... i think they should be fucking exterminated......

And CaveMan would have the same attitude.

Again, other countries have gangs, too. What they don't have is easy access to guns.

The kids were in the cement bunker they did not die from the fire. None of their parents tried to shoot them. What killed them was the smoke from the fire made by two tanks firing teargas into a gasoline stoked house. One the Government KNEW was that way.

As for Koresh there is absolutely NO evidence he ever molested a single child. NONE. That was a fabrication by the FBI to help their horrible ratings for laying siege to a compound full of kids. If in fact the FBI cared about the children they would not have assaulted the compound like they did, they murdered those children.

As for three congressional investigations, remind me what your opinion is of the three done that all State Bush did not lie to the American people about Iraq?

I really don't think Bush "lied". I think he didn't care about the truth. He was just out to get Saddam for trying to shoot his pappy. So the CIA told him he had WMD's, and that was good enough for him.

But Saddam didn't have them, 5000 Americans and 100,000 Iraqis died.

But before you hit all the whacko points again, maybe you should read about a young woman named Kiri Jewell, who testified that Koresh did exactly that in front of Congress. Or another young girl named Michelle Jones, younger sister of Koresh's wife Rachel, who was 11 when Koresh started having sex with her. She gave birth to two of his children when she was 14.

The Children of Waco

Fuck you.

Dave, you need to put down the bottle, man.

You lock up all these brown people, and you are still a scared little man... too funny. Until you hurt someone, anyway.

Again, other countries have gangs, too. What they don't have is easy access to guns.

so lets just coddle them and continue slapping their wrists....right Joe?...

Gee, how horrible it is to hold criminals responsible for their actions! :(

Where'd you do time, convict? Still keep in contact with your prison wife?

Dave, you need to put down the bottle, man.

You lock up all these brown people, and you are still a scared little man... too funny. Until you hurt someone, anyway.
I have no need to be scared. I'm not a pussy like you.

Prison bitch. :lol:

Fuck you.

Now who's the racist? According to this retarded post all minorities are criminals. Good job. Nice to know what you think of minorities.

Forum List

Back