Joe Biden: We have to stop it. We have to ban assault weapons...

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
Joe BIden, in response to Trump:
My response i: we have to stop it
"There is no excuse for this carnage. We have to ban assault weapons. I did it once before, and I'm going come back again and do it," Biden said during his speech.
Biden also said he wants to ban "high-capacity magazines" and require "universal background checks," adding that "it does not violate the Second Amendment. It's common sense, and it saves lives."

-How do you "stop" school shootings?
-How will an 'assault weapon' ban "stop" school shootings?
-How will a ban on standard capacity magazines "stop" school shootings?
-How will universal background checks "stop" school shootings?
-How do any of these restrictions pass the Bruen test?

- How are any of these things related to a shooting that involved a pump-action shotgun?

I know these are hard, substantive questions; as a result I do not expect any meaningful response from the leftist thralls who support these restrictions.
In reality, all we have here is someone standing on the bodies and bathing in the blood of dead children as a means to sell a mindless agenda - because the (D)ishonest know they can prey upon the emotions of the ignorant.

Last edited:

- How are any of these things related to a shooting that involved a pump-action shotgun?

I know these are hard, substantive questions; as a result I do not expect any meaningful response from the leftist thralls who support these restrictions.
In reality, all we have here is someone standing on the bodies and bathing in the blood of dead children as a means to sell a mindless agenda - because the (D)ishonest know they can prey upon the emotions of the ignorant.
What's the problem? Reading difficulties? Do you need someone to read your link back to you? Read it and learn why Biden wants the ban and how it will help solve the gun crime issue.

Take your time. I know reading is hard. Good luck. :itsok:

In the OP, I said:
"...as a result I do not expect any meaningful response from the leftist thralls who support these restrictions."
How prophetic of me.
:lol:
Asking you to read your link is not a "meaningful response"? And you wonder we make fun of you, retards. :itsok:

What's the problem? Reading difficulties? Do you need someone to read your link back to you? Read it and learn why Biden wants the ban and how it will help solve the gun crime issue.

Take your time. I know reading is hard. Good luck. :itsok:

Yet nothing he wants to do stops school shootings...so there, you dumb clod......

Want to actually stop school shootings?

These are the things that actually prevent school shootings....

First and foremost......alerting families that they can get help if they are concerned about the mental health of their family members, and teaching the public what to look out for to prevent an individual from reaching critical mass....

1) securing school buildings with single point entries with double doors forcing visitors to wait until an office worker opens the exterior door, and then the interior door.

2) Police pull stations, ( like fire alarm pull stations) that go directly to the police dept. and police cars in the area rather than through the 911 system. This save minutes from police response time.

3) Arming and training some staff members. Their identities, numbers and locations in the building should be secret. The fact that there are people on site who will engage any attacker is the greatest deterrent to attacks.

4) Ending the gun free zone status of schools, which means allowing normal gun owning parents and others to come onto campus without having to leave their legal guns at home. When they drop off late students, pick their children up for dental and medical appointments, drop off forgotten lunches and home work. This creates an environment of armed responders that any attacker will not be able to account for in planning an attack, which will help prevent the attack in the first place.

5) The school, and social work staff members need to be trained to identify and help troubled students before they reach critical mass.

6) Local law enforcement who are able and willing to engage in troubled or criminal students to intervene before they reach critical mass.....

These are the things you do if you actually want to stop school shootings. Anything else is nothing more than theater in order to stampede uninformed Americans into giving up their ability to protect their families with guns.

Notice, none of the above requires banning anything.......you idiots want gun control theater as precursor to confiscating guns from people who do not use them for crime or murder...but may use them to stop your brown shirts, blm and antifa, and your hamas loving supporters, from attacking Americans in their homes...

Yet nothing he wants to do stops school shootings...so there, you dumb clod......

Want to actually stop school shootings?

These are the things that actually prevent school shootings....

First and foremost......alerting families that they can get help if they are concerned about the mental health of their family members, and teaching the public what to look out for to prevent an individual from reaching critical mass....

1) securing school buildings with single point entries with double doors forcing visitors to wait until an office worker opens the exterior door, and then the interior door.

2) Police pull stations, ( like fire alarm pull stations) that go directly to the police dept. and police cars in the area rather than through the 911 system. This save minutes from police response time.

3) Arming and training some staff members. Their identities, numbers and locations in the building should be secret. The fact that there are people on site who will engage any attacker is the greatest deterrent to attacks.

4) Ending the gun free zone status of schools, which means allowing normal gun owning parents and others to come onto campus without having to leave their legal guns at home. When they drop off late students, pick their children up for dental and medical appointments, drop off forgotten lunches and home work. This creates an environment of armed responders that any attacker will not be able to account for in planning an attack, which will help prevent the attack in the first place.

5) The school, and social work staff members need to be trained to identify and help troubled students before they reach critical mass.

6) Local law enforcement who are able and willing to engage in troubled or criminal students to intervene before they reach critical mass.....

These are the things you do if you actually want to stop school shootings. Anything else is nothing more than theater in order to stampede uninformed Americans into giving up their ability to protect their families with guns.

Notice, none of the above requires banning anything.......you idiots want gun control theater as precursor to confiscating guns from people who do not use them for crime or murder...but may use them to stop your brown shirts, blm and antifa, and your hamas loving supporters, from attacking Americans in their homes...
LOL So, to stop gun violence in school, we need to allow parents and others to come armed to the school?

And you qualified that with "normal gun-owning". Double LOL As opposed to those with a label on their forehead that says - "Not a normal gun-owning assassin?" :auiqs.jpg:

Gad and you retards wonder why we laugh at you. Keep 'em coming. It is fun to see retard on display. Never gets old.

Biden is stupid but not as stupid as his apologists.
Israel was just assaulted -- by assault weapons and more. Do they agree with Biden. Not a speck

Dec 6, 2023 — Israel Has Seen Over 250000 New Firearm License Applications Since the October 7 Attack,

It is what it is no need to discuss the matter anymore,

1704853421466.png

LOL So, to stop gun violence in school, we need to allow parents and others to come armed to the school?

And you qualified that with "normal gun-owning". Double LOL As opposed to those with a label on their forehead that says - "Not a normal gun-owning assassin?" :auiqs.jpg:

Gad and you retards wonder why we laugh at you. Keep 'em coming. It is fun to see retard on display. Never gets old.

Your dumb ass gun free zones get innocent people murdered...

Mass public shooters dont target pepple with guns

It won't. That's why I keep saying these people aren't actually serious about solving the problem.

Keeping schools unsecured is the goal. they get more mileage out of dead children than they get from gang shootings in blue cities...so democrats will keep schools vulnerable for as long as it takes to get guns banned and confiscated

Forum List

Back