Senator Cruz: One of the Smartest, Most Educated Persons to Ever Run for President?

Response to the OP:

Cruz has no executive experience. Projecting executive competence upon him due to his educational credentials is the same mistake moonbats made with Obama.

obama's failure to the United States is not the result of his having zero executive experience. obama's failure is the result of his hostility toward the US Constitution, which is a result of the foreign ideas which were bread into him by his foreign national father and his communist mother, grandparents and mentor... .

There is no end to the fine American Presidents who had no executive experience. obama is simply not an example of such.

There is also quite a list of well qualified executives whose Presidencies were a disaster.

Agreed, with the qualifier that I would rather not project hope that Cruz is an effective executive.

There's no trick to being an effective executive, beyond knowing what it is one needs to do and finding the right people to do it through.

Cruz's only problem is in the certainty that there are precious few of those people in Washington DC.

I thoroughly disagree. Experience matters - it tempers leadership steel. Talking "good" is not the same as making executive decisions.

Leadership is sufficient. That is the genius of republican governance. "Talking good", is irrelevant. While Recognizing, Respecting, Defending and Adhering to the principles that define America... is entirely relevant.

Cruz is a leader, who has those distinct traits. But so is Ben Carson, Rand Paul, and a host of other individuals who are likely vying for the office in 2016.

Ironically, Cruz's intelligence and education levels are about the same as Hillary Clinton's.

Except that she didn't graduate at the top of any of her classes, wasn't the editor of the law review, never pled before the Supreme Court and Cruz has never been fired from a job, for being a disreputable reprobate and has never had any commission of his fined a half million dollars for violating the law. Cruz has also never headed up any organization that sought to conceal the illicit affairs of his souse, by discrediting and humiliating those his spouse cheated on him with... . And Cruz never failed to do his job, which resulted in the death of four US Citizens and the serious boldily injury of dozens more, then lied and destroyed evidence to conceal it.

OH! And Cruz is an American; meaning that Cruz, recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to the principles that define America, while Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife, is not.

Hillary also served longer in the Senate than Cruz and served four years as Secretary of State

Cruz has no accomplishments

Response to the OP:

Cruz has no executive experience. Projecting executive competence upon him due to his educational credentials is the same mistake moonbats made with Obama.

obama's failure to the United States is not the result of his having zero executive experience. obama's failure is the result of his hostility toward the US Constitution, which is a result of the foreign ideas which were bread into him by his foreign national father and his communist mother, grandparents and mentor... .

There is no end to the fine American Presidents who had no executive experience. obama is simply not an example of such.

There is also quite a list of well qualified executives whose Presidencies were a disaster.

Agreed, with the qualifier that I would rather not project hope that Cruz is an effective executive.

There's no trick to being an effective executive, beyond knowing what it is one needs to do and finding the right people to do it through.

Cruz's only problem is in the certainty that there are precious few of those people in Washington DC.

I thoroughly disagree. Experience matters - it tempers leadership steel. Talking "good" is not the same as making executive decisions.

Leadership is sufficient. That is the genius of republican governance. "Talking good", is irrelevant. While Recognizing, Respecting, Defending and Adhering to the principles that define America... is entirely relevant.

Cruz is a leader, who has those distinct traits. But so is Ben Carson, Rand Paul, and a host of other individuals who are likely vying for the office in 2016.

What have Rand Paul, Ben Carson or Cruz accomplished for this country?

OH! And Cruz is an American; meaning that Cruz, recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to the principles that define America, while Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife, is not.
Again we see the Fascists deciding just who is an American and who is not.

If the roadrunners etc campaign loudly for Cruz, he will lose.

The majority of the electorate will associate the meanness and craziness of the 'runners with Cruz. Death knell.

Response to the OP:

When I have surgery, I prefer a doctor with actual experience to someone with just leadership skills.

if Cruz picks the right VP, it will make a difference. he is gonna have to decide between the other three leading candidates. it may just be a matter of what states his VP choice will take. we just have to wait and see how Cruz is polling in those 5-7 crucial purple states. Who knows, maybe by sept 2016, Cruz will have a commanding lead in Nevada,Colorado and New Mexico.

Hillary also ... served four years as Secretary of State

ROFLMNAO!

You're speaking of the four years that ended in the murder of four US Citizens working for her, along with the dozens of others who were seriously injured, who she left for dead, after which she blamed her failure to protect them, upon a youtube video and who... at her congressional hearing, testified that she had no interests in the TRUTH... when she screamed her demand to know from the members of the panel:

'WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THE TRUTH MAKE?'

When I have surgery, I prefer a doctor with actual experience to someone with just leadership skills.

Me too... But surgery is function, requiring a highly skilled functionary. Which usually happens in a hospital, the Chief Executive of which being the person who he tasked with picking the person who chose your surgeon.

And... there's a better than average chance, that the Executive... is not someone you'd want so much as lancing a boil.

Me too... But surgery is function, requiring a highly skilled functionary. Which usually happens in a hospital, the Chief Executive of which being the person who he tasked with picking the person who chose your surgeon.

And... there's a better than average chance, that the Executive... is not someone you'd want so much as lancing a boil.

An executive with no experience in the functions he is managing is doing "on the job" training. I'd rather we avoid such a repeat.

An executive with no experience in the functions he is managing is doing "on the job" training. I'd rather we avoid such a repeat.

What Executive Experience did George Washington have? LOL! He wasn't even a Laywer... .

(Which is just one of the reasons he was so good at his jobs...)

What Executive Experience did George Washington have? LOL! He wasn't even a Laywer... .

Actually he was a terrible spy, captured by the French no less. And his rank and file hated him.

Hmmmm...I think being a General qualifies.

As smart as Cruz may be, when he manipulated a Government shutdown to force Obama to back down, Obama just smiled and slapped Cruz around

The shutdown was an act of a political moron

First Cruz is a Senator, and the US Senate does not have the power to shut down anything.

Second, Cruz was an advocate of sound fiscal policy, wherein he advocated to hold the Executive accountable for his reckless spending.

But it sounds to me like you're referring to the time that the House refused to allow a tiny fraction of Federal Spending and the Executive refused to sign the bill which would have provided for the Government to continue operating.

Which resulted in the Executive shutting down the a tiny fraction of the government, wherein he demonstrated his hate for working Americans, veterans and the Constitution of the United States.

There was no downside for any American which came as a result of such, but it did mark the last day when obama and the Left were relevant.
Revisionist history and professed ignorance does not buy you anything

The shutdown was the brainchild of Cruz, that senior Senators and Congressmen would go along with it says a lot about the sad state of the GOP

^ Horse shit.

The "shutdown" (which is not even a meaningful word), was utterly avoidable by virtue of the actions of Congress, but the Presidunce rejected it.

The very very PARTIAL shutdown which ensued was entirely of Obumbler's doing, as a result.

Thems the facts. Period. Amen.

As smart as Cruz may be, when he manipulated a Government shutdown to force Obama to back down, Obama just smiled and slapped Cruz around

The shutdown was an act of a political moron

ROFL!

Isn't it wonderful how consistently the Left demonstrates it ignorance of US Government?

'Senator Cruz shut down the government' just as 'Senator McCarthy sat on The House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC).'

LOL! Absolutely HYSTERICAL!
Regardless of conservative revisionist history, the Government Shutdown was the brainchild of Eduardo Cruz

Cost the taxpayers $26 Billion
Cost the Dems the Senate.

Why don't you link the$26 billion figure?

Thanks Ted Cruz

How much did the shutdown cost the economy - The Washington Post

The Washington Post is as credible as you buddy PaintMyHouse.

Forum List

Back