Senator Cory Booker introduces bill to legalize marijuana all across America

Pot is addictive for some people. Trust me, I'm a musician.
Some people can become mentally obsessed with pot, but it is not physically or chemically addictive.
Not true. Some people become physiologically dependent. You won't hear that from the pot lobby and they'll propagate obfuscation.
can you prove that?.....just asking....
Which part? I have musician friends who do all they can to sneak their pot aboard cruise ships and airplanes. That's an addict.
you should look up what an addict is....i dont think tipsies definition is it....
One who becomes physiologically or psychologically dependent.

Are you trying to deflect from the claim that potheads are non violent?

If rhe victim had a gun these potheads would not be beating anyone else up. Pot does not make someone peaceful. Potheads do not want to sit around and eat chips. They are violent killers.

You list ONE case of violence involving pot. Now go ahead and share about 5,000 more and you might have a point. And before you go listing ones about gang members committing crimes while high... use some common sense, because the gang members are not committing crimes because of pot, it's because they are fucking gang members.
Every time a pothead smokes in public they are committing an act of violence by injecting a mind-altering poison into others' bodies in their vicinity. Children and babies included. Creepy. It's becoming epidemic with the decriminalization of pot. The public sphere is being held hostage by ignorance.
There are laws against smoking in public, especially in the far LW Nanny States.
They don't enforce them. I called 911 about a car of pot smokers filling my car with pot smoke. They've buried the incident and told me it is inevitable. So will it be inevitable when I sick MADD on them next week.
Why did you let them in your car? Why not drive them over to the nearest police car or station?
It emanated from their car into mine.

Are you trying to deflect from the claim that potheads are non violent?

If rhe victim had a gun these potheads would not be beating anyone else up. Pot does not make someone peaceful. Potheads do not want to sit around and eat chips. They are violent killers.

You list ONE case of violence involving pot. Now go ahead and share about 5,000 more and you might have a point. And before you go listing ones about gang members committing crimes while high... use some common sense, because the gang members are not committing crimes because of pot, it's because they are fucking gang members.
Every time a pothead smokes in public they are committing an act of violence by injecting a mind-altering poison into others' bodies in their vicinity. Children and babies included. Creepy. It's becoming epidemic with the decriminalization of pot. The public sphere is being held hostage by ignorance.
Man, you must be high thinking crap like that..
It's reality. You're high.

I am now that the work day is done...
As long as you keep it to yourself...

There are laws against smoking in public, especially in the far LW Nanny States.
They don't enforce them. I called 911 about a car of pot smokers filling my car with pot smoke. They've buried the incident and told me it is inevitable. So will it be inevitable when I sick MADD on them next week.
Why did you let them in your car? Why not drive them over to the nearest police car or station?

Quit driving around in the hood looking for street walkers. :dance:

Quit driving around in the hood looking for street walkers. :dance:
I live in the 'hood. $73k median income, mostly black, entirely ghetto, middle class 'hood.
I was here first.

KUDOS for Senator Booker! He needs a wheel barrel to haul his balls around to stand up against the establishment.

Booker is jut a racist PoS. It doesn't take courage to introduce a bill to deschedule pot when most Americans support some form of legalizing.

Some people can become mentally obsessed with pot, but it is not physically or chemically addictive.
Not true. Some people become physiologically dependent. You won't hear that from the pot lobby and they'll propagate obfuscation.
Which part? I have musician friends who do all they can to sneak their pot aboard cruise ships and airplanes. That's an addict.
you should look up what an addict is....i dont think tipsies definition is it....
and so someone who is trying to smuggle his stash on board is an addict?.....if you say so roshan....we used to hide joints on us going into the LA Forum to see a concert,and none of us were addicts.....turn off Reefer Madness its not a factual movie.....

and so someone who is trying to smuggle his stash on board is an addict?.....if you say so roshan....we used to hide joints on us going into the LA Forum to see a concert,and none of us were addicts.....turn off Reefer Madness its not a factual movie.....
Reefer Madness. There you go down the ultra-con, regressive, stuck-in-the-70's road. You're about 50 years backwards.
When someone can't hit the road or leave the house without making sure they have their dope with them, they're an addict. Just like when I smoked cigarettes.
You need to progress a little.

Reefer Madness. There you go down the ultra-con, regressive, stuck-in-the-70's road. You're about 50 years backwards.
When someone can't hit the road or leave the house without making sure they have their dope with them, they're an addict. Just like when I smoked cigarettes.
if you ever smoked pot you would know just because you want to get high at a concert or bring some smoke on vacation you are not an addict....you would know this if you actually smoked the stuff....but then you are the guy who says getting a whiff of pot outside is detrimental for you.....i think you are the guy who needs to progress a little

if you ever smoked pot you would know just because you want to get high at a concert or bring some smoke on vacation you are not an addict....you would know this if you actually smoked the stuff....but then you are the guy who says getting a whiff of pot outside is detrimental for you.....i think you are the guy who needs to progress a little
I'm not talking about just bringing pot to an event. In talking about people who can't leave the house without making sure they have their dope. Can't go a day without getting high.
My experience comes from using pot between 1970 and 1975. Over 40 years of regret and dealing with intolerant, ignorant potheads who refuse to accept that not everyone has the same reaction and not everyone wants to be exposed to an ignoramus's pot residue.

I'm not talking about just bringing pot to an event. In talking about people who can't leave the house without making sure they have their dope. Can't go a day without getting high.
My experience comes from using pot between 1970 and 1975. Over 40 years of regret and dealing with intolerant, ignorant potheads who refuse to accept that not everyone has the same reaction and not everyone wants to be exposed to an ignoramus's pot residue.
i knew lots of guys like that,and the great majority of them quit like i did,cold turkey,because it was getting to be a pain in the ass to get some,so we just quit.....if we were addicted we would not have quit as easy as we did....to this day 25-30 years later i may have indulged 4-5 times over the last 15 years....and that was at a get together and some of the younger guys had some...

Which is why we need cheap and easily accessible abortion....to prevent overrunning the country with idiots.

First of all, who the fuck are you to judge?

Second of all, who are these potheads you are talking about?

Thirdly, what do you care if someone smokes weed or needs it to cope with things like PTSD (like veterans...you judging them too?) and/or cancer? It's not your judgment to make, anymore than it's my judgement to make that anyone who can't leave the house without putting a cross around their neck is mentally unhinged or addicted to delusional faith. And faith has killed a shitload more people and is responsible for more despair than marijuana will ever be.

You regret smoking weed 45 years ago? Yeesh. Get over yourself. Weed has changed a lot in the last 40 years. Why do you regret smoking weed 45 years ago????? That makes no fucking sense.

Which is why we need cheap and easily accessible abortion....to prevent overrunning the country with idiots.
like the non aborted wont grow up and choose to smoke pot....

Some will, but there'll be less of them. Less Meth heads and criminals too.

Abortion and crime: who should you believe? - Freakonomics

i knew lots of guys like that,and the great majority of them quit like i did,cold turkey,because it was getting to be a pain in the ass to get some,so we just quit.....if we were addicted we would not have quit as easy as we did....to this day 25-30 years later i may have indulged 4-5 times over the last 15 years....and that was at a get together and some of the younger guys had some...
Well, that's you. You're not everybody.

First of all, who the fuck are you to judge?

Second of all, who are these potheads you are talking about?

Thirdly, what do you care if someone smokes weed or needs it to cope with things like PTSD (like veterans...you judging them too?) and/or cancer? It's not your judgment to make, anymore than it's my judgement to make that anyone who can't leave the house without putting a cross around their neck is mentally unhinged or addicted to delusional faith. And faith has killed a shitload more people and is responsible for more despair than marijuana will ever be.

You regret smoking weed 45 years ago? Yeesh. Get over yourself. Weed has changed a lot in the last 40 years. Why do you regret smoking weed 45 years ago????? That makes no fucking sense.
You're pretty slow so I'll stick to the simpler point of the discussion and that is the falsehood that pot is not addictive for everyone.

Some will, but there'll be less of them. Less Meth heads and criminals too.

Abortion and crime: who should you believe? - Freakonomics
and how do you know there will be less of them?...

Forum List

Back