Senator Cory Booker introduces bill to legalize marijuana all across America

A nation of drug addicts. That's the way to prosperity!

Pot is NOT addictive, but pot haters are juuuuust fine allowing " prescribed" meds to be taken like candy. Which is thousands of times more dangerous, and addictive. Those are the people who teach kids, do surgery, fix your teeth, work at a bank. Functional addicts until they hit bottom.

State's rights and Booker is an asshat
Agreed. Legalizing it nationally doesn't or shouldn't prevent a state from the enacting stricter laws just like they do with alcohol. Back in the day, some states allowed drinking at 18, some at 21. Result? Lots of border liquor stores and bars. God Bless America!

Disagreed. Just because alcohol is legal didn't create a nation of alcoholics as the authoritarian asshats forecast.

Carrie-Nation-3230319-x1.jpg

I've wondered how where it is legal people pass drug tests in employment.

I know at my husband's firm you flunk you're gone

Pot is NOT addictive, but pot haters are juuuuust fine allowing " prescribed" meds to be taken like candy. Which is thousands of times more dangerous, and addictive. Those are the people who teach kids, do surgery, fix your teeth, work at a bank. Functional addicts until they hit bottom.
You make too many assumptions! But, drug addicts that manipulate to get those prescribed opioids are going to make it super difficult for those who really need it to get it. The politicians are fixin to go apeshit over it.

You make too many assumptions! But, drug addicts that manipulate to get those prescribed opioids are going to make it super difficult for those who really need it to get it. The politicians are fixin to go apeshit over it.

But yeah you do have a point

I'm glad our elected officials are focusing on the important shit....

/sarcasm

Useless tools running our country
The marijuana industry, like the gaming industry, is not only a job creator but a revenue machine. It's important if you want jobs, a regulated drug trade, increased tax revenue for states and municipalities and a decrease in our prison population.

Frankly, I don't see a down side.

/sarcasm

The marijuana industry, like the gaming industry, is not only a job creator but a revenue machine. It's important if you want jobs, a regulated drug trade, increased tax revenue for states and municipalities and a decrease in our prison population.

Yeah, it's not that important. We have TONS of issues that are in need of attention and pot is at the bottom of that list, if it's even on the list.
Most Americans don't care if your nasty habit is legal or not.

/sarcasm

Yeah, it's not that important. We have TONS of issues that are in need of attention and pot is at the bottom of that list, if it's even on the list.
Most Americans don't care if your nasty habit is legal or not.
What a pity you cannot fathom multitasking. Tax breaks for millionaire isn't important. Eliminating health care for millions of Americans isn't important. Spending billions on a wall isn't important.

Creating,jobs and enhancing revenues is important.

Forum List

Back