Senate "Motion To Dismiss" Impeachment....

That comes from the house of representatives it's their words.
The committee then chooses whether to pursue articles of impeachment against the accused official and report them to the full House.
Impeachment | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

The House of Reprsentatives is bound to the constitution. Not a 'History, Art and Archive' website.

Show us in the Constitution where it says that the House must vote to open an impeachment inquiry.
That website I posted is the house of representatives website

That website is not the constitution. Its a History Art and Archive website.....it carries no weight of law.

The constitution on the other hand does. And it has no requirement for a full vote of the house for an impeachment inquiry.
The house must vote for impeachment
THE END

For the actual impeachment? Absolutely.

For an impeachment inquiry? There's no such requirement.

If you believe otherwise, show us the constitution saying as much.

You can't. The end.

Can’t you read ??

Do you not know what it means for each vote must be counted equal to each other

Only a full house vote can do that

Very low logic foolish person

Senate "Motion To Dismiss" Impeachment....

Right off the top this is MY TAKE ON WHAT IS COMING..... THIS IS MY OPINION!

After talking with friends about this whole Impeachment circus I asked the question, What happens in the senate if this circus actually is voted into existence and sent to trial?

Here is what I think will happen. There will be a motion to dismiss as the Impeachment process was illegitimate in the House and no consent was given to proceed. The motion will be on Constitutional grounds and the denial of Democrats to afford republicans equal access to mount a defense of the president.

This motion will be sent to the presiding Judge, The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court Of The Untied States who will call a vote of the Senate on the motion.

The Impeachment will be thrown out on grounds of improper process and killed..

The House will look like fools and there will be a media circus through the election showing the anti-republic democrats as the control fanatics they are.. They Will lose the house and have no seat of power.
You've been watching too many episodes of Law and Order.

The power to impeach lies solely with the House. The Senate gets no say whatsoever whether a President is impeached or not. There's no mention in the constitution for a 'motion to dismiss' anything. Let alone impeachment. Let alone the Senate.

The house sets up a trial

The senate decides who is guilty and will decide the house as guilty

No impeachment of the president will come

But trump may call out the military on the crooked congress and. Set up logic tests for voters
Don't be silly. If he did that, he would rightly be tarred and feathered and ran out of town on a rail.[/QUOTE

Wrong look who is on trumps side to see only he has the real power

The House of Reprsentatives is bound to the constitution. Not a 'History, Art and Archive' website.

Show us in the Constitution where it says that the House must vote to open an impeachment inquiry.
That website I posted is the house of representatives website

That website is not the constitution. Its a History Art and Archive website.....it carries no weight of law.

The constitution on the other hand does. And it has no requirement for a full vote of the house for an impeachment inquiry.
The house must vote for impeachment
THE END

For the actual impeachment? Absolutely.

For an impeachment inquiry? There's no such requirement.

If you believe otherwise, show us the constitution saying as much.

You can't. The end.

Can’t you read ??

Do you not know what it means for each vote must be counted equal to each other

I know how the actual house operates. They vote, with each vote counting as equal, to imbue certain members with authority over particular topics. Like....appropriations or intel. And members of these comittees have the authority to open investigations into areas relevant to their committees.

And have done so without full votes from the House.

That you don't understand this simple concept doesn't magically change the reality of the House. It merely demonstrates your ignorance on how authority is actually weilded in the House.

U.S. Senate Rejects The Impeachment from the House of Representatives due to the fact that it is Illegitimate because the House never held a vote...forces House Democrats - to include those 'vulnerable' - to either officially going on record as being for Impeachment or drop it....?!

And show us where in the constitution a full vote of the House is necessary to conduct an impeachment inquiry.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

Show us. Don't tell us.
I will repeat, the Constitution It is very explicit... THE HOUSE MUST ACT to do anything on impeachment.

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution states: "The House of Representatives shall [choose] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Read the Constitution, it explicitly states the "House of Representatives shall" and "sole power" not piglosie will...

There is nothing ambiguous about how it is written..

pay attention.. "The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Now read it slowly.... If the House of Representatives has the sole power, how do they start?

Please tell me how you can start impeachment anything without the consent of the HOR.

DO YOU HAVE CONSENT OF THE HOR where SOLE POWER TO IMPEACH RESIDES?

Yes or No

Can you show us anywhere in the constitution where it says the full house must vote on an impeachment inquiry?

Yes or no?
It doesn't have to say "The full House". It says "The House". It doesn't say "the Speaker and a highly partisan committee chairman". "The House" means "The House", ALL OF IT. I have no doubt the left will continue to ignore the Constitution anyway but if they think the American people won't object to their tactics they're making a mistake and will pay dearly for it in 2020.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to quote the constitution saying that a full vote of the house is necessary to open an impeachment inquiry.

Please do so.
Again, precedence set - no Impeachment has EVER happened without a vote.

Pelosi knows Impeachment will hurt the most vulnerable Democrats in the House so she is trying to protect them.

While she avoids officially accepting what she and the Democrats are doing, while refusing to take a vote to officially do what the majority of Americans oppose, she is running a 'Do Nothing (Else)' Congress.

She is a failed criminally politically partisan Speaker who is leading the Sedition and treasonous division in this country.

And show us where in the constitution a full vote of the House is necessary to conduct an impeachment inquiry.

Show us. Don't tell us.
I will repeat, the Constitution It is very explicit... THE HOUSE MUST ACT to do anything on impeachment.

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution states: "The House of Representatives shall [choose] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Read the Constitution, it explicitly states the "House of Representatives shall" and "sole power" not piglosie will...

pay attention.. "The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Now read it slowly.... If the House of Representatives has the sole power, how do they start?

Please tell me how you can start impeachment anything without the consent of the HOR.

Yes or No

Can you show us anywhere in the constitution where it says the full house must vote on an impeachment inquiry?

Yes or no?
It doesn't have to say "The full House". It says "The House". It doesn't say "the Speaker and a highly partisan committee chairman". "The House" means "The House", ALL OF IT. I have no doubt the left will continue to ignore the Constitution anyway but if they think the American people won't object to their tactics they're making a mistake and will pay dearly for it in 2020.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to quote the constitution saying that a full vote of the house is necessary to open an impeachment inquiry.

Please do so.

An impeachment and an impeachment inquiry aren't the same thing. An impeachment is an indictment of formal charges. An impeachment inquiry is merely an investigation.

And as the GOP demonstrated elegantly when they held the house, you don't need a full vote of the House to open an investigation.

Negating your entire argument.

The AG can charge the leaders of this crime against the constitution with High crimes

All congress members must show the public how they vote. So the public can decide to kick them out or not

So a full house vote must be done with names so the public can decide to kick their congress member out or not

Show us. Don't tell us.

Yes or No

Yes or no?

Please do so.

Pelosi knows Impeachment will hurt the most vulnerable Democrats in the House so she is trying to protect them.

While she avoids officially accepting what she and the Democrats are doing, while refusing to take a vote to officially do what the majority of Americans oppose, she is running a 'Do Nothing (Else)' Congress.

She is a failed criminally politically partisan Speaker who is leading the Sedition and treasonous division in this country.

Yes she is trying to have the members to hide from their voters

No question that is illegal !!

The AG can charge the leaders of this crime against the constitution with High crimes

And what exactly are 'high crimes'?

Remember, your argument is hampered by the fact that you're just making this up as you go along.

All congress members must show the public how they vote. So the public can decide to kick them out or not

So a full house vote must be done with names so the public can decide to kick their congress member out or not

Nope. You keep saying what the house 'must do'. And they don't have any such obligation.

Again, House Committees have opened investigations without full votes of the House. Under Republicans. Repeatedly.

Yes or No

Yes or no?

Please do so.

Says you, citing you. And your personal opinions don't establish any law, or its violation.

Yes or No

Yes or no?

Please do so.

An impeachment and an impeachment inquiry aren't the same thing. An impeachment is an indictment of formal charges. An impeachment inquiry is merely an investigation.

And as the GOP demonstrated elegantly when they held the house, you don't need a full vote of the House to open an investigation.

Again not a single thing can the house do anything without the full house with names so that their voters decides who is a crook

She is trying to take the power away from the voters

Totally unconstitutional !!!

Yes or no?

Please do so.

Says you, citing you. And your personal opinions don't establish any law, or its violation.

Can’t you read

Each house member is equal

Without a full house vote that makes it unequal and hiding from the public

Please do so.

Can’t you read

Oh, I can read what you're typing. You just don't know what you're talking about as it relates to committee investigations.

House committees can and have opened investigations without a full House vote. Demonstrating elegantly that once again, you simply don't know what you're talking about.

Yes or No

Yes or no?

Please do so.

Negative - try again. Even CNN admitted she is trying to protect vulnerable Dems.

Democrats have been conducting 'inquiries' for 3+ years and have succeeded in only exposing Democrat crime, Sedition, and treason.

Please do so.

Can’t you read

Oh, I can read what you're typing. You just don't know what you're talking about as it relates to committee investigations.

House committees can and have opened investigations without a full House vote. Demonstrating elegantly that once again, you simply don't know what you're talking about.

No you are dead wrong

That breaks 2 laws of the constitution

Each vote is equal

No vote can be hid from the voters

Yes or no?

Please do so.

Negative - try again. Even CNN admitted she is trying to protect vulnerable Dems.

Democrats have been conducting 'inquiries' for 3+ years and have succeeded in only exposing Democrat crime, Sedition, and treason.

CNN isn't the constitution. And the constitution has no requirement that an impeachment inquiry have a full vote. Numerous investigations have been opened by House committees without a full vote of the House.

And Republicans conducted 'inquiries' for longer. The whining now that they're the subject of them is pure snowflake.

Forum List

Back