Senate "Motion To Dismiss" Impeachment....

Impeachment is a political, not a legal process.
As such, the President will 'mount a defense' thought the GOP legislators in the house - particularly, through the GOP representatives and their questions to and for the 'witnesses' called by Pelosi.
Its both. And Trump can't call a single witness in the House.
Read what I said. Tell me how I am wrong.
I said that a person can't 'mount a defense' in a grand jury inquiry. And Trump can't call a single witness.
True or false:
President will 'mount a defense' thought the GOP legislators in the house - particularly, through the GOP representatives and their questions to and for the 'witnesses' called by Pelosi.
The president will call no witnesses. The president will present no evidence. Every person you've cited is someone OTHER than the president:
And that is where your argument collapses.
Try again:
True or false:
President will 'mount a defense' thought the GOP legislators in the house - particularly, through the GOP representatives and their questions to and for the 'witnesses' called by Pelosi.

Senate "Motion To Dismiss" Impeachment....

Right off the top this is MY TAKE ON WHAT IS COMING..... THIS IS MY OPINION!

After talking with friends about this whole Impeachment circus I asked the question, What happens in the senate if this circus actually is voted into existence and sent to trial?

Here is what I think will happen. There will be a motion to dismiss as the Impeachment process was illegitimate in the House and no consent was given to proceed. The motion will be on Constitutional grounds and the denial of Democrats to afford republicans equal access to mount a defense of the president.

This motion will be sent to the presiding Judge, The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court Of The Untied States who will call a vote of the Senate on the motion.

The Impeachment will be thrown out on grounds of improper process and killed..

The House will look like fools and there will be a media circus through the election showing the anti-republic democrats as the control fanatics they are.. They Will lose the house and have no seat of power.
Since they expect the Senate to vote against impeachment
use that in the upcoming elections to try to hold onto the House

Not one person in this thread has answered the simple question demanded by the Constitution;

The words "THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES SHALL" indicates it is the body which holds the authority, the "sole power". The BODY therefore must agree to or consent to the inquiry or impeachment process. No single person has they Authority of the body under this specific mandate.

DO you have consent of the HOR?

I ask again libs... Yes or No?

Can you show us where in the constitution is says that an impeachment inquiry requires a full vote of the House?

Yes or no?
A majority vote in the full House to impeach
begins the impeachment trial

It’s not in the Constitution

Not one person in this thread has answered the simple question demanded by the Constitution;

The words "THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES SHALL" indicates it is the body which holds the authority, the "sole power". The BODY therefore must agree to or consent to the inquiry or impeachment process. No single person has they Authority of the body under this specific mandate.

DO you have consent of the HOR?

I ask again libs... Yes or No?

Can you show us where in the constitution is says that an impeachment inquiry requires a full vote of the House?

Yes or no?
A majority vote in the full House to impeach
begins the impeachment trial

It’s not in the Constitution
Wrong, the House Judiciary Committee votes

Forum List

Back