Sen. Ted Cruz, others announce bill to fund $25 billion border wall

From what I hear the troops especially the Marines are repairing and reinforcing...miles of fencing....the drug cartels are not happy that the troops are there....

All funding originates in the House, dope.
/----/ You mean like Obozocare? You mean like that?
That was a House bill.

It was a senate bill you fucking liar.
LOLOL

Great, post the bill number....

Now watch as I laugh my ass off at you for running away from that....

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

"In March 2010, the U.S. House voted 219 to 212 for Obamacare. 34 House Democrats and all of the House Republicans voted against Obamacare. " - Oregon Catalyst

It orginated in the senate , that's why they had to call it a fine and not a tax

Don't try to change history with me .

• August 25, 2009: Massachusetts senator Ted Kennedy, a leading supporter of health-care reform, dies and puts the Senate Democrats’ 60-seat supermajority required to pass a piece of legislation at risk.
”It orginated in the senate”

Post the bill number. G’head, dumbfuck. With the leading initials........

:dance:

That was a House bill.

Do you know that all legislation no matter where it starts has to pass both the House of Reps and the Senate?

In the case of Obamacare it started in the House of Reps then went to the senate.

It's really easy to get the real facts. Just go the encyclopedia and type in Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act. The facts will come right up.

Simple research will prevent you from making a fool of yourself as you did in your post above.

"In March 2010, the U.S. House voted 219 to 212 for Obamacare. 34 House Democrats and all of the House Republicans voted against Obamacare. " - Oregon Catalyst

It orginated in the senate , that's why they had to call it a fine and not a tax

• August 25, 2009: Massachusetts senator Ted Kennedy, a leading supporter of health-care reform, dies and puts the Senate Democrats’ 60-seat supermajority required to pass a piece of legislation at risk.

I did already

ER9c.gif

That was a House bill.

Do you know that all legislation no matter where it starts has to pass both the House of Reps and the Senate?

In the case of Obamacare it started in the House of Reps then went to the senate.

It's really easy to get the real facts. Just go the encyclopedia and type in Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act. The facts will come right up.

Simple research will prevent you from making a fool of yourself as you did in your post above.

Harry Reid attached it to the “Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009” HR3590 in the senate

Last edited:

I did already

View attachment 233258
LOLOL

That you claim you did when you didn’t shows you’re a liar.

That you think you did when you didn’t shows you’re deranged.

But Fort Fun Indiana did post it... H.R. 3590

H.R. = House of Representatives

Now you know. Will you learn? No, of course not; you’re ineducable. But now you know.

I did already

View attachment 233258
LOLOL

Now you know. Will you learn? No, of course not; you’re ineducable. But now you know.

It was an add on in the senate. Only a tramp like you wants to believe Obama care originated in the house.

I did already

View attachment 233258
LOLOL

It was an add on in the senate. Only a tramp like you wants to believe Obama care originated in the house.
”It was an add on in the senate.”

So? It still originated in the House as Constitutionally required, despite your moronic repeated claims that it started in the Senate. Which is why I kept challenging you to post the bill number; which is why you didn’t; which is you lied and said you did.

I did already

View attachment 233258
LOLOL

So? It still originated in the House as Constitutionally required, despite your moronic repeated claims that it started in the Senate. Which is why I kept challenging you to post the bill number; which is why you didn’t; which is you lied and said you did.

It didn't orginate in the house it came from the senate..

That's why it had to go to the supreme Court..

ER9c.gif

Donald Trump was elected President largely due to his promise to "Build a Wall." While not every voter who voted for him was swayed by that particular "promise," there is no doubt that without his promise to "build a Wall" and to take our own existing immigration laws seriously, he would not have been elected.

So why do Democrats resist this mandate? Do they not know, as Barry Soetoro often reminded us, that ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?

This is one of the clearest mandates in recent electoral history. Build the fucking Wall!

Lets just do it with 51 Senate votes during reconciliation over the Christmas holiday - like Obamacare

Isn't that the expectation?

U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz with three other senators introduced a bill Wednesday that is aimed at fully funding a wall along the US-Mexico border... The WALL Act would fully fund the border wall by closing existing loopholes that provide illegal immigrants with federal benefits and tax credits, without affecting the benefits and tax credits used by Americans.

Read more at kxan.com ...

I really hate to be cynical, but if Ted really wanted this to happen, why wait till the Dims take power in the House?

I swear if this or the next Congress doesn't build a wall, we should hang them all and any dissenters along the way.

Also the 2 previous Congresses that raided the wall's funding twice should be hanged as well. (Go back and check their voting record)

I did already

View attachment 233258
LOLOL

View attachment 233295
nobody should take the right wing seriously about anything.

this is what we should be doing:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

LOLOL

View attachment 233295

No one takes you seriously dumb ass , your like a dog to me that I play catch with .

tenor (9).gif

Lets just do it with 51 Senate votes during reconciliation over the Christmas holiday - like Obamacare

Isn't that the expectation?

U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz with three other senators introduced a bill Wednesday that is aimed at fully funding a wall along the US-Mexico border... The WALL Act would fully fund the border wall by closing existing loopholes that provide illegal immigrants with federal benefits and tax credits, without affecting the benefits and tax credits used by Americans.

Read more at kxan.com ...

I really hate to be cynical, but if Ted really wanted this to happen, why wait till the Dims take power in the House?
Come on, you know the answer, you have a group of DemonRAT light, posing as Republicans in the House and Senate....if they weren't EVERYTHING that Trump proposed would have and should have been passed....corruption, AND PAYOFFS are rampant in both parties!

LOLOL

View attachment 233295

No one takes you seriously dumb ass , your like a dog to me that I play catch with .

View attachment 233297
lol. it takes morals to argue, not gossip.

Forum List

Back