Senator Cruz, Others Introduce Bill To Ban Federal Coronavirus Passports

No...You missed an important distinction.

If you come into my shop demanding that I perform a service that I disagree with, it's my prerogative to not take your business.

OTOH, businesses demanding PAPERS PLEASE! as a precondition of doing business with customers are engaging in an updated version of Jim Crow.
Nah. Jim Crow was legislated discrimination.

It's weird, because I know you've heard all these arguments, that you're making now, coming from statists trying to justify their power grabs. Do you seriously not remember?

In any case, if some of us want to take a fight on an airplane, and we want to do it only with people who have been vaccinated, that's our right. And you have no right to force your way onboard. But maybe you don't give a shit about rights.
You're vaccinated, how is he a threat to you other than you needing validation for your belief that you need it. He poses no threat.
Mkay.

If some people want to avoid others who haven't been vaccinated, isn't that their right?

If you come into my shop demanding that I perform a service that I disagree with, it's my prerogative to not take your business.

OTOH, businesses demanding PAPERS PLEASE! as a precondition of doing business with customers are engaging in an updated version of Jim Crow.

It's weird, because I know you've heard all these same arguments that you're making now, coming from statists trying to justify their power grabs. Do you seriously not remember?

In any case, if some of us want to take a fight on an airplane, and we want to do it only with people who have been vaccinated, that's our right. And you have no right to force your way onboard. But maybe you don't give a shit about rights.
Jim Crow wasn't always legislated everywhere....It was accepted through social conditioning and peer pressure as well....As a child of a MS father, I know.

Just make the unvaxxed wear the gold star...It'll all be good.

Gongrats, bitch.
I'll take that as a "no".
Why aren't you counting the previously infected as immune, fake glibertarian fascist?

It's weird, because I know you've heard all these arguments, that you're making now, coming from statists trying to justify their power grabs. Do you seriously not remember?

You're vaccinated, how is he a threat to you other than you needing validation for your belief that you need it. He poses no threat.
Mkay.

If some people want to avoid others who haven't been vaccinated, isn't that their right?
Then stay in your basement, risk averse pussy.

That is like giving the police bullet proof vests, and then saying they are now protected and don't have to worry about people shooting at them.

The vaccine is only 96% effective, not 100%, same as a bulletproof vest.

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

Maybe someday you'll remember. Or maybe you never got it.

I
Cruz said that “Americans shouldn’t be discriminated against because of” their immunization status, “whether that is at work or in everyday life.”

Americans have a right to spread a deadly infection if they want to
You're goddamn right.

You don't get to demand anything from us. Go hide under your bed, you authoritarian shit.
How about you respect the rights and freedoms of others and keep your goddamn germs to yourself?
So let me get this straight--if you get vaccinated, you quit passing germs? Is that what you just said? I think your answer is self-isolation.
No. That is not what I said.
Well you demanded that he keep his GD germs to himself. What would make your germs any better? He doesn't seem to fear your germs, so it stands to reason that the problem is with your fear and self isolation would be the only logical solution.
They shouldnt have persecuted poor Tyohoid Mary then.
I think typhoid is a bit different than a flu that has a 99+% recovery rate.
Common diversionary tactic....Claim the FauciFlu as bad as typhoid or polio.

You know they have nothing at this point.

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

Maybe some day you'll remember. Or maybe you never got it.
I got it way before you didn't.

Life is full of risk....You can either embrace the risk, or cower in your basement.

But you have no right to make others conform to your fears in order for them to have their liberty.

Life's tough, shit happens, wear a fucking helmet.

You, sir, are a piss poor excuse for a proclaimed "libertarian".

I can't wait for coronavirus the second impact.
The first impact was on the medical community.
The second impact will be on the legal community.
Not just probate, but people suing over the deaths or
hospitalizations, where businesses or venues that were responsible for case spread ie super spreader events, are sued by the victims or their beneficiaries.

Life is full of risk....You can either embrace the risk, or cower in your basement.

But you have no right to make others conform to your fears in order for them to have their liberty.
That's the attitude which was against seat belts, and air bags, and crash testing.

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

This is something a lot of self-labeled libertarians never really got. Defending liberty means defending the rights of people you don't necessarily agree with (e.g. "risk averse pussies").

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

This is something a lot of self-labeled libertarians never really got. Defending liberty means defending the rights of people you don't necessarily agree with (e.g. "risk averse pussies").
If you're a risk averse pussy, then don't take part in the activities that you find risky.

Though I paraglide, I don't BASE jump...Risk management strategy.

If you think that the FauciFlu will jump out and kill you by visiting your local bar and grill, then stay the fuck at home.

Your fears, phoias, and neuroses are yours alone...Leave the rest of us alone.

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

If you're a risk averse pussy, then don't take part in the activities that you find risky.

If you think that the FauciFlu will jump out and kill you by visiting your local bar and grill, then stay the fuck at home.

That's all fine. But if an airline, or any other business, wants to cater to the "cowards", and refuse to serve people who aren't vaccinated, that's their right

Three U.S. Senators introduced legislation on Friday to ban the federal government from establishing coronavirus passports related to individual’s immunization status.

U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) introduced the bill, which also prohibits the federal government from being able to work with third parties to establish immunization passports.

Cruz said that “Americans shouldn’t be discriminated against because of” their immunization status, “whether that is at work or in everyday life.”

“Americans have a well-established right to privacy that any mandated” immunization passport “would destroy,” Cruz said, adding that it “would be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, do not get” it.

Sanity.
We don't need an immunization passport. All we need is a small stamp similar to the ones foreign nations put on passports when we enter their nations. After all, you can't go to a foreign nation without a passport, so a very small ink stamp which confirms a person was vaccinated would work.
You could just take your CDC Vaccination Card to a facility that processes passports, show them the card and they could stamp the passport.

Last edited:
Three U.S. Senators introduced legislation on Friday to ban the federal government from establishing coronavirus passports related to individual’s immunization status.

U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) introduced the bill, which also prohibits the federal government from being able to work with third parties to establish immunization passports.

“Americans have a well-established right to privacy that any mandated” immunization passport “would destroy,” Cruz said, adding that it “would be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, do not get” it.

Sanity.
We don't need an immunization passport. All we need is a small stamp similar to the ones foreign nations put on passports when we enter their nations. After all, with a couple of minor exceptions, you can't go to a foreign nation without a passport, so an very small ink stamp which confirms a person was vaccinated would work.
My health decisions are nobody's business.

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

That's all fine. But if an airline, or any other business, wants to cater to the "cowards", and refuse to serve people who aren't vaccinated, that's their right
Why are the previously infected -hence naturally "vaccinated"- not included?

C'mon....Dazzle me.

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

C'mon....Dazzle me.
Beats me. Why do you think it matters?

No shoes, no shirt, no SHOT, no service.

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

C'mon....Dazzle me.
Beats me. Why do you think it matters?
Oh...It beats you?!?

It matters because PAPERS PLEASE!. you fucking sub-imbecile!

Who is handing out cards to the previously infected, so that they can go about living their lives without turbo-Karens like you telling them that they can't get on an airliner without PAPERS PLEASE?

Forum List

Back