Senator Cruz, Others Introduce Bill To Ban Federal Coronavirus Passports

Why would Cruz not want people to have proof they are vaccinated?

Yes, I am opposed to seatbelt laws. If someone chooses not to wear a seatbelt, that's their decision.
What you ignore is that the harm from personal recklessness goes beyond the individual. It impacts the persons family, as well as himself who may because of it become public charges.
I realize that, but the government doesn't have unlimited authority to "keep us safe".
But they do have a limited authority to act in the name of public health. It's no different than mandating sanitation standards for restaurants to prevent the spread of disease for example. It's not a new role, it just happens it became hyper politicized.
Limited authority. Where do YOU draw the line?
Drawing the line? Draconian measures such as China took.
THAT'S where you draw the line? Holy shit, dude...lol

B90C11CF-F2FF-49A0-83AD-30C1825259BB.jpeg

so Republicans are saying that the government doesn’t have the right to tell you how to control your own body. Republican men are saying no one has the right to tell them how to control their own bodies

at the same time, Republican men say that they need to control women’s bodies because women are too stupid to control their own bodies.

i’m not really getting this.

don’t they say what’s good for the goose is good for the gander?

What bill is in the works that would confiscate all your guns?

None.
HR 227 and HR 1808. Aren't you paying attention?

I looked up HR 1808 Assault weapons ban

From the Text:

Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession, sale, or transfer of any semiautomatic assault weapon otherwise lawfully possessed under Federal law on the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2021.

Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession of any large capacity ammunition feeding device otherwise lawfully possessed on or before the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2021.

Those exceptions means that anybody who currently has such a firearm can keep it. Nothing will be confiscated.
Lies are all conservatives have – whether it’s lies about gun ‘confiscation’ or lies about coronavirus ‘passports.’
It looks like lies are all you have. I've posted proof that the Leftists want to not only confiscate guns, but want to make gun ownership nearly impossible. H.R. 127 wants full registration and wants the registration information to be public knowledge.
Nothing wrong with full registration. Public knowledge, no. Neither is confiscation.

The tally so far is -Multiple Covid deaths in family or great sickness on USMB 4 and rest of my vast world 0.

What bill is in the works that would confiscate all your guns?

None.
HR 227 and HR 1808. Aren't you paying attention?

I looked up HR 1808 Assault weapons ban

From the Text:

Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession, sale, or transfer of any semiautomatic assault weapon otherwise lawfully possessed under Federal law on the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2021.

Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession of any large capacity ammunition feeding device otherwise lawfully possessed on or before the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2021.

Those exceptions means that anybody who currently has such a firearm can keep it. Nothing will be confiscated.
Lies are all conservatives have – whether it’s lies about gun ‘confiscation’ or lies about coronavirus ‘passports.’
It looks like lies are all you have. I've posted proof that the Leftists want to not only confiscate guns, but want to make gun ownership nearly impossible. H.R. 127 wants full registration and wants the registration information to be public knowledge.
Nothing wrong with full registration. Public knowledge, no. Neither is confiscation.
Registration is the next step before confiscation. There can't be confiscation without knowing who has what. So yeah, there's everything wrong with confiscation.

Three U.S. Senators introduced legislation on Friday to ban the federal government from establishing coronavirus passports related to individual’s immunization status.

U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) introduced the bill, which also prohibits the federal government from being able to work with third parties to establish immunization passports.

Cruz said that “Americans shouldn’t be discriminated against because of” their immunization status, “whether that is at work or in everyday life.”

“Americans have a well-established right to privacy that any mandated” immunization passport “would destroy,” Cruz said, adding that it “would be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, do not get” it.

Sanity.
Wait wait

Pass it out of committee
Bring it to the floor
Then all but nine Democrats filibuster it!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
You can’t filibuster it. That would be racist, remember?
Hey!
We know you have nothing to contribute
So now that you've dropped your turd.
Wipe and leave. Or just be normal and leave.

Forum List

Back