Senator Cruz, Others Introduce Bill To Ban Federal Coronavirus Passports

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Three U.S. Senators introduced legislation on Friday to ban the federal government from establishing coronavirus passports related to individual’s immunization status.

U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) introduced the bill, which also prohibits the federal government from being able to work with third parties to establish immunization passports.

Cruz said that “Americans shouldn’t be discriminated against because of” their immunization status, “whether that is at work or in everyday life.”

“Americans have a well-established right to privacy that any mandated” immunization passport “would destroy,” Cruz said, adding that it “would be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, do not get” it.

Sanity.

Cruz said that “Americans shouldn’t be discriminated against because of” their immunization status, “whether that is at work or in everyday life.”

Americans have a right to spread a deadly infection if they want to

Your cowardice does not dictate an interference of my freedom.

Your cowardice does not dictate an interference of my freedom.

Sorry Skippy

If you are unwilling to protect yourself from a deadly infection, others do not have to associate with you

Sorry Skippy

If you are unwilling to protect yourself from a deadly infection, others do not have to associate with you
That's exactly right... You are free to stay at home and quiver in fear. The rest of us will have freedom.

I’m vaccinated
:dance:
Not a threat to others

Those who are a threat can keep to themselves

What do you plan to do with people who refuse to get the vaccine? Will the taxpayer support them if they can't work? Wouldn't that be right, if its the government itself that would be prohibiting their actions?

What do you plan to do with people who refuse to get the vaccine? Will the taxpayer support them if they can't work? Wouldn't that be right, if its the government itself that would be prohibiting their actions?
I’m thinking Social Outcasts

Barred from employment, unable to attend public events, excluded from social events

Sorry Skippy

That's exactly right... You are free to stay at home and quiver in fear. The rest of us will have freedom.

I’m vaccinated
Not a threat to others

I'm vaccinated... I got my vaccination eh old fashioned way. I lived. I'm not a covid threat to others.

Barred from employment, unable to attend public events, excluded from social events
All for a virus that has a 99+% survival rate? You are a fucking idiot.

Sorry Skippy

I’m vaccinated
Not a threat to others

I'm vaccinated... I got my vaccination eh old fashioned way. I lived. I'm not a covid threat to others.

Not necessarily
Medical experts still say you should get vaccinated. Not sure how long your immunity will last or what strains you have immunity to

Why risk it?

There is survival rate and infection rate
More that get infected, fewer that survive.

600,000 did not

Sorry Skippy

I’m vaccinated
Not a threat to others

Not necessarily
Medical experts still say you should get vaccinated. Not sure how long your immunity will last or what strains you have immunity to

Why risk it?
The exact same thing can be said about the vaccine. You do realize that all of this is 100% dependent on the hosts immune system?

My medical expert... That is a doctor... Had covid. I asked him if he was going to take the vaccine. He said no.. No point. He already has the anti-bodies.

You do you. I'm absolutely good with that. Don't think you have any right to others actions that aren't illegal. That's a nasty slippery slope.

Sorry Skippy

I’m vaccinated
Not a threat to others

Not necessarily

Why risk it?
The exact same thing can be said about the vaccine. You do realize that all of this is 100% dependent on the hosts immune system?

My medical expert... That is a doctor... Had covid. I asked him if he was going to take the vaccine. He said no.. No point. He already has the anti-bodies.

You do you. I'm absolutely good with that. Don't think you have any right to others actions that aren't illegal. That's a nasty slippery slope.
Vaccines will be updated for new COVID strains
Your previous infection will not

Yeah... And I will, or won't, get the flu. I absolutely admit that Covid must be a dousie... I haven't been sick from a virus/bacteria in a very long time. Over a decade since I've gotten more than sneezes and sniffles.

And... Remember... My immune system knows what the whole virus looks like... What you got was an arm of it. If the virus changes that arm... I'm better off than you are, my immune system still thinks everything else on that thing is bad. Yours doesn't even know what it looks like without that arm.

If you vaccinate... You SHOULD keep vaccinating. My opinion.

How much you want to bet that a couple months from now that the first thing that changes on the virus is that "arm"? Lots of money by just barely "fixing" problems.

Yeah... And I will, or won't, get the flu. I absolutely admit that Covid must be a dousie... I haven't been sick from a virus/bacteria in a very long time. Over a decade since I've gotten more than sneezes and sniffles.

And... Remember... My immune system knows what the whole virus looks like... What you got was an arm of it. If the virus changes that arm... I'm better off than you are, my immune system still thinks everything else on that thing is bad. Yours doesn't even know what it looks like without that arm.

If you vaccinate... You SHOULD keep vaccinating. My opinion.

How much you want to bet that a couple months from now that the first thing that changes on the virus is that "arm"? Lots of money by just barely "fixing" problems.
Rightwinger needs a new brain....not a new arm.

So only 3300 people died of COVID? That is what you are claiming with those percentages!

Forum List

Back