Senator Cruz, Others Introduce Bill To Ban Federal Coronavirus Passports

No...You missed an important distinction.

If you come into my shop demanding that I perform a service that I disagree with, it's my prerogative to not take your business.

OTOH, businesses demanding PAPERS PLEASE! as a precondition of doing business with customers are engaging in an updated version of Jim Crow.
Nah. Jim Crow was legislated discrimination.

It's weird, because I know you've heard all these arguments, that you're making now, coming from statists trying to justify their power grabs. Do you seriously not remember?

In any case, if some of us want to take a fight on an airplane, and we want to do it only with people who have been vaccinated, that's our right. And you have no right to force your way onboard. But maybe you don't give a shit about rights.
You're vaccinated, how is he a threat to you other than you needing validation for your belief that you need it. He poses no threat.
Mkay.

If some people want to avoid others who haven't been vaccinated, isn't that their right?
Then stay in your basement, risk averse pussy.
Nuthin? Sorry.

Maybe some day you'll remember. Or maybe you never got it.
I got it way before you didn't.

Life is full of risk....You can either embrace the risk, or cower in your basement.

But you have no right to make others conform to your fears in order for them to have their liberty.

Life's tough, shit happens, wear a fucking helmet.

You, sir, are a piss poor excuse for a proclaimed "libertarian".
This is something a lot of self-labeled libertarians never really got. Defending liberty means defending the rights of people you don't necessarily agree with (e.g. "risk averse pussies").
If you're a risk averse pussy, then don't take part in the activities that you find risky.

Though I paraglide, I don't BASE jump...Risk management strategy.

If you think that the FauciFlu will jump out and kill you by visiting your local bar and grill, then stay the fuck at home.

Your fears, phoias, and neuroses are yours alone...Leave the rest of us alone.
That's all fine. But if an airline, or any other business, wants to cater to the "cowards", and refuse to serve people who aren't vaccinated, that's their right
Why are the previously infected -hence naturally "vaccinated"- not included?

C'mon....Dazzle me.
Beats me. Why do you think it matters?
Oh...It beats you?!?

It matters because PAPERS PLEASE!. you fucking sub-imbecile!

Who is handing out cards to the previously infected, so that they can go about living their lives without turbo-Karens like you telling them that they can't get on an airliner without PAPERS PLEASE?

A business isn't government.

C'mon....Dazzle me.
Because nobody did a study. We don't know if prior infection is 100% or 1% effective in preventing future disease.

If you come into my shop demanding that I perform a service that I disagree with, it's my prerogative to not take your business.

OTOH, businesses demanding PAPERS PLEASE! as a precondition of doing business with customers are engaging in an updated version of Jim Crow.

It's weird, because I know you've heard all these arguments, that you're making now, coming from statists trying to justify their power grabs. Do you seriously not remember?

In any case, if some of us want to take a fight on an airplane, and we want to do it only with people who have been vaccinated, that's our right. And you have no right to force your way onboard. But maybe you don't give a shit about rights.
You're vaccinated, how is he a threat to you other than you needing validation for your belief that you need it. He poses no threat.
Mkay.

If some people want to avoid others who haven't been vaccinated, isn't that their right?
Nuthin? Sorry.

Life is full of risk....You can either embrace the risk, or cower in your basement.

But you have no right to make others conform to your fears in order for them to have their liberty.

This is something a lot of self-labeled libertarians never really got. Defending liberty means defending the rights of people you don't necessarily agree with (e.g. "risk averse pussies").
If you're a risk averse pussy, then don't take part in the activities that you find risky.

If you think that the FauciFlu will jump out and kill you by visiting your local bar and grill, then stay the fuck at home.

That's all fine. But if an airline, or any other business, wants to cater to the "cowards", and refuse to serve people who aren't vaccinated, that's their right

C'mon....Dazzle me.
Oh...It beats you?!?

Who is handing out cards to the previously infected, so that they can go about living their lives without turbo-Karens like you telling them that they can't get on an airliner without PAPERS PLEASE?

Right...Messerschmitt airplane factories and Krupp armament works weren't gubmint...They were privately held businesses.....Maybach, Benz, Junkers....All privately held businesses.

You are a rube.

No shoes, no shirt, no SHOT, no service.
If I had this asshole on my side, I'd seriously reconsider my arguments.
Yeah, well, I'm not really a "team player". And I don't flip my principles on political winds.
You wouldn't know a principle if it kicked you in the nuts.

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

C'mon....Dazzle me.
Oh...It beats you?!?

Right...Messerschmidt airplane factories and Krupp armament works weren't gubmint...They were privately held businesses.....Maybach, Benz, Junkers....All privately held businesses.

You are a rube.
You guys just can't accept that people, lots of people, disagree with you. And some of those people are CEOs and major investors in large corporations. It's not a "deep state" conspiracy.

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

C'mon....Dazzle me.
Oh...It beats you?!?

Right...Messerschmidt airplane factories and Krupp armament works weren't gubmint...They were privately held businesses.....Maybach, Benz, Junkers....All privately held businesses.

You are a rube.
You guys just can't accept that people, lots of people, disagree with you. And some of those people are CEOs and major investors in large corporations. It's not a "deep state" conspiracy.
You can't accept that you're accepting fascism, just as Hayek predicted more than seventy years ago.

Three U.S. Senators introduced legislation on Friday to ban the federal government from establishing coronavirus passports related to individual’s immunization status.

U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) introduced the bill, which also prohibits the federal government from being able to work with third parties to establish immunization passports.

Cruz said that “Americans shouldn’t be discriminated against because of” their immunization status, “whether that is at work or in everyday life.”

“Americans have a well-established right to privacy that any mandated” immunization passport “would destroy,” Cruz said, adding that it “would be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, do not get” it.

Sanity.
We don't need an immunization passport. All we need is a small stamp similar to the ones foreign nations put on passports when we enter their nations. After all, with a couple of minor exceptions, you can't go to a foreign nation without a passport, so an very small ink stamp which confirms a person was vaccinated would work.
My health decisions are nobody's business.
In my early years in the military, we had an immunization card that was to be presented to a foreign nation to confirm we had our immunization shots.
As for your stance, the stamp would show nothing but a CDC title and immunization year.
It's not showing ANY diagnoses/health conditions. If you still object, that just means you refuse to get a vaccination. If so, stay home, catch COVID-19 and suffer whatever adverse health irregularities that may be bestowed upon you and those you infect.
From personal experience: Brought to an Emergency in January, having been infected with COVID-19 from daughter, who caught it from her supervisor who came to work, obviously sick. 911 was called for me. Due to co-morbidities, suffered septic shock and blood clots. According to the docs, they lost me in the E.R. and again in ICU. So, if you think that you not being vaccinated is fine for you, perhaps think of your loved ones (parents, grandparents, et cetera), if you have any loved ones.

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

C'mon....Dazzle me.
Oh...It beats you?!?

You are a rube.
Because corporate CEOs would NEVER EVER toe the line of The State to gain favor.

I was right....You are a fucking rube.

Because corporate CEOs would NEVER EVER toe the line of The State to gain favor.

I was right....You are a fucking rube.
Clearly we need to pass a law and have government crack the whip on these bastards.

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

C'mon....Dazzle me.
Oh...It beats you?!?

You are a rube.
You sir are seriously naive, corporations go which ever way the winds of profits take them. There are an equal number of people who disagree with your take on it--corporations will go the way the wind is blowing until the people who disagree flex the $$.

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

C'mon....Dazzle me.
Oh...It beats you?!?

You are a rube.
You sir are seriously naive, corporations go which ever way the winds of profits take them. There are an equal number of people who disagree with your take on it--corporations will go the way the wind is blowing until the people who disagree flex the $$.
Due to co-morbidities, suffered septic shock and blood clots
Glad you survived. I had a different experience--the whole family of 6, age 3 to 70 got it. Have had worse flu except one member aged with "co-morbidities" That person had severe breathing problems but no hospitalization treated with OTC products. You mention co-morbidities, it is quite possible you would have had a different experience if you didn't have those conditions.

it’s sad that in the 21st century republicans still have to create law preventing dems from discriminating against people
Who is being discrimminated against? Be specific.
You truly are this stupid. Your side fully discriminates against anybody who refuses to follow their dictates. States (blue ones) are already trying to discriminate against people who for whatever reason are not vaccinated. Trying to deny them the freedom to enter buildings or go anywhere.
No discrimination

People choose to stay away from those who are potentially dangerous
That's what bigots always say about the people they are bigoted against.

You are free to stay in your home...

It is the way societies work
Those who are a threat are isolated

Same thing happened with public smoking
yeah it’s now your heroes Mao and Stalin treated who they viewed as threats to.

sorry that’s how it works in a bigoted society

yeah it’s now your heroes Mao and Stalin treated who they viewed as threats to.

Last week it was Maggie Greene comparing masks to the Holocaust
Now we have you comparing vaccines to Mao and Stalin

Do you guys ever run out of Hyperbole?

Three U.S. Senators introduced legislation on Friday to ban the federal government from establishing coronavirus passports related to individual’s immunization status.

U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) introduced the bill, which also prohibits the federal government from being able to work with third parties to establish immunization passports.

Cruz said that “Americans shouldn’t be discriminated against because of” their immunization status, “whether that is at work or in everyday life.”

“Americans have a well-established right to privacy that any mandated” immunization passport “would destroy,” Cruz said, adding that it “would be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, do not get” it.

Sanity.
We don't need an immunization passport. All we need is a small stamp similar to the ones foreign nations put on passports when we enter their nations. After all, with a couple of minor exceptions, you can't go to a foreign nation without a passport, so an very small ink stamp which confirms a person was vaccinated would work.
My health decisions are nobody's business.
In my early years in the military, we had an immunization card that was to be presented to a foreign nation to confirm we had our immunization shots.
As for your stance, the stamp would show nothing but a CDC title and immunization year.
It's not showing ANY diagnoses/health conditions. If you still object, that just means you refuse to get a vaccination. If so, stay home, catch COVID-19 and suffer whatever adverse health irregularities that may be bestowed upon you and those you infect.
From personal experience: Brought to an Emergency in January, having been infected with COVID-19 from daughter, who caught it from her supervisor who came to work, obviously sick. 911 was called for me. Due to co-morbidities, suffered septic shock and blood clots. According to the docs, they lost me in the E.R. and again in ICU. So, if you think that you not being vaccinated is fine for you, perhaps think of your loved ones (parents, grandparents, et cetera), if you have any loved ones.

My shot car is 4 feet long. I had to present it when I arrived in the ME and upon returning to the US. I'm glad you spoke up and posted.

Mkay.

Nuthin? Sorry.

C'mon....Dazzle me.
Oh...It beats you?!?

You are a rube.
And? What's your point?

Obviously Cruz is back from the Ritz Carlton in Cancun

AOC raised $6 million for the people of Texas after the Republican black out which left Texans humiliated they had to shovel snow into their bathtubs and melt it just to flush the toilet

when Ted came back from Cancun he was asked why he went there, and he said well what am I supposed to do?

AOC is not even in his state and she raised $6 million for the people of Texas and Ted Cruz asked “what am I supposed to do?“
I say do what she did.

What bill is in the works that would confiscate all your guns?

None.
HR 227 and HR 1808. Aren't you paying attention?

I looked up HR 1808 Assault weapons ban

From the Text:

Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession, sale, or transfer of any semiautomatic assault weapon otherwise lawfully possessed under Federal law on the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2021.

Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession of any large capacity ammunition feeding device otherwise lawfully possessed on or before the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2021.

Those exceptions means that anybody who currently has such a firearm can keep it. Nothing will be confiscated.
Lies are all conservatives have – whether it’s lies about gun ‘confiscation’ or lies about coronavirus ‘passports.’
It looks like lies are all you have. I've posted proof that the Leftists want to not only confiscate guns, but want to make gun ownership nearly impossible. H.R. 127 wants full registration and wants the registration information to be public knowledge.

Forum List

Back