Sen, santorum; “life begins at conception.”

That is a personal belief and has not place in politics.

Really? I'm pretty sure it's proven science.

Those clump of cells is not a viable human being and there is not evidence that the end results will be a viable human being.

Really? No evidence? What might it end up being then? A Klingon?

klingon1.jpg

It's just a craps shoot that human fetal cells will turn into a human baby? Damn, I'm lucky I wasn't popped out as a three-headed toad then.

Come one LOL. If a team of researchers managed to get a bunch of human cells together and those cells started to reproduce they would say....."IT'S ALIVE"... and the liberal world would acknowlege that the researchers indeed created life. But when the mass of cells is already alive the liberal consensus is that living isn't really living. It's a bi-polar world the death loving libs live in. Millions of full term babies were slaughtered by cutting a hole in the back of their heads and sucking their brains out with a frankenstein mechanism designed for the procedure. Libs said that full term babies weren't human beings as long as a part of their heads were still in the borth canal. If a baby slipped out of the Dr. Mengele technician's hand and landed on the table it would be manslaughter if the technician killed it but seconds earlier it was fair game while it's head was in the birth canal. During Obama's state senator days a Chicago hospital found a better way to get around the restriction on "partial birth abortion". They would induce premature birth and allow the thing on the table that looked like a human being to convulse on the cold stainless steel table without so much as a towel to comfort it as it dies of neglect. A Nurse wistleblower went to the media after a janitor found a living baby in the garbage but Obama used all his Harvard law school talents to make sure the nurse was fired and the killing would continue.
You are a liar.
You are made in the image of God.

What he's said was not a lie...it was reported quite awhile ago. But it was also hushed up quite quickly too! Take the time to look into things before you call someone a liar...
Bullshit!

This is just adding to the population problem. Suppose the woman wants an abortion? Should she serve jail time for not wanting to undergo the struggles of birth? Sure, it could cure cancer or become president, but it could also go on a three week murder spree. I say make abortions legal, let the people decide if they want an abortion.

How many children have been killed by illegals wars in places like Vietnam and Iraq?

Until conservatives really show they care about life..any life..then this is nothing more then hypocritical and cynical bullshit.

Conservatives want the state to force a woman to bring a fetus to term, no matter what the circumstance? Then they want the state to walk away from any responsiblity for that child.

What fucking nonsense.

Neither Iraq Nor Vietnam were in any way illegal.

However, even if you are correct, how does that invalidate the lives of unborn children.

The state isn't forcing a woman to carry a child. Nature is.

Sanctimonious people like Santorum always end up having some serious skeletons in their closet too.

Why? Because he believes life is precious?

if you mean he is a falliable human being then heck yeah. We all are. But our inability to live right doesnt make right any less right.

Personal beliefs have everything to do with politics.

And life does begin at conception. Because that's when a new lifeform is formed and can be identified as separate from his/her parents.

So you agree w/ Santorum that the fetus should be carried to term in the case of rape & incest too?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHkDDqexHs]YouTube - ‪Santorum: No Rape or Incest Exceptions‬‏[/ame]​

:clap2:

This is just adding to the population problem. Suppose the woman wants an abortion? Should she serve jail time for not wanting to undergo the struggles of birth? Sure, it could cure cancer or become president, but it could also go on a three week murder spree. I say make abortions legal, let the people decide if they want an abortion.

We don't have a population problem

Sanctimonious people like Santorum always end up having some serious skeletons in their closet too.

Why? Because he believes life is precious?

if you mean he is a falliable human being then heck yeah. We all are. But our inability to live right doesnt make right any less right.

Who determines what is "right"? You? Me? Or.......possibly the culture of the Aztecs and the Mayans, where to live the "right" life meant you would be sacrificed? I'm pretty sure the Bible has something to say about that.

But then again, we could consider the "right" of Judaic, Taoist, or Hindu beliefs.

It's a big world, there's lots of different views because there are just as many different people. Don't become a clone.

And remember...........what works in Montana isn't gonna work in the Australian Outback, or the Antarctic continent.

Might wanna broaden your views.

You are a liar.
You are made in the image of God.

What he's said was not a lie...it was reported quite awhile ago. But it was also hushed up quite quickly too! Take the time to look into things before you call someone a liar...
Bullshit!

Ya...THAT response proved us wrong...how about these? And there's ALOT more out there on this subject!

Jill Stanek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and:

Jill Stanek - Obama caught on tape arguing against giving medical attention to aborted babies

A Nurse wistleblower went to the media after a janitor found a living baby in the garbage but Obama used all his Harvard law school talents to make sure the nurse was fired and the killing would continue.

Bullshit!

Ya...THAT response proved us wrong...how about these? And there's ALOT more out there on this subject!

and:

Jill Stanek - Obama caught on tape arguing against giving medical attention to aborted babies
As is typical of premeditated liars, when caught lying they just keep on lying. Neither of those links said anything about Obama getting the nurse fired!!!!
The bullshit is still bullshit!

A Nurse wistleblower went to the media after a janitor found a living baby in the garbage but Obama used all his Harvard law school talents to make sure the nurse was fired and the killing would continue.

As is typical of premeditated liars, when caught lying they just keep on lying. Neither of those links said anything about Obama getting the nurse fired!!!!

Of course you're not going to find ANYTHING actually stating the "Obama had her fired"...Here's some information that proves she was fired tho! She would have been seen as a "whistle-blower"...i thought there were laws to protect them?!? I'm sure she didn't want to work there any longer anyway, but i would think the great Senator Obama would have protected her from being fired.
Ok..go on with the "BULLSHIT" response now, i'm waiting! Because with someone like you, nothing anyone says is going to change your mind about the Asshole in charge....

Christ Hospital Update

and:

Of course you're not going to find ANYTHING actually stating the "Obama had her fired"...Here's some information that proves she was fired tho! She would have been seen as a "whistle-blower"...i thought there were laws to protect them?!? I'm sure she didn't want to work there any longer anyway, but i would think the great Senator Obama would have protected her from being fired.
Ok..go on with the "BULLSHIT" response now, i'm waiting! Because with someone like you, nothing anyone says is going to change your mind about the Asshole in charge....

Christ Hospital Update
Thank you for finally admitting it was a lie to say Obama had her fired. Of course, in true CON$ervative fashion, when caught lying simply make up new accusations. Now Obama should have protected her. With an :asshole: like you, Obama is always at fault for something no matter how imaginary. If she deserved protection, CON$ would not have lied about Obama getting her fired in the first place.

Last edited:

Christ Hospital Update
Thank you for finally admitting it was a lie to say Obama had her fired. Of course, in true CON$ervative fashion, when caught lying simply make up new accusations. Now Obama should have protected her. With an :asshole: like you, Obama is always at fault for something no matter how imaginary. If she deserved protection, CON$ would not have lied about Obama getting her fired in the first place.

I never said Obama didn't have her fired moron...i said you aren't going to find anything because he's been so damn good at covering up everything he does that he doesn't want to get out!!! And yes...whistleblowers SHOULD BE PROTECTED and he did nothing to help her. So he's just as GUILTY as the hospital is that fired her!

Christ Hospital Update

I never said Obama didn't have her fired moron...i said you aren't going to find anything because he's been so damn good at covering up everything he does that he doesn't want to get out!!! And yes...whistleblowers SHOULD BE PROTECTED and he did nothing to help her. So he's just as GUILTY as the hospital is that fired her!
Of course, I should have known. You couldn't back up the LIE that Obama had her fired, not because it is a LIE and never happened, but because he covered it up so well that only CON$ know about it.
BRILLIANT! :cuckoo:
Only a CON$ervative would be stupid enough to swallow that shit. :lol:

Personal beliefs have everything to do with politics.

And life does begin at conception. Because that's when a new lifeform is formed and can be identified as separate from his/her parents.
You must be a higher authority than God who says life begins with the first breath!

Gen 2: 7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Wow! What a way to twist scripture.

This is NOT saying that life begins with the first breath, only that the FIRST life did. When God created man from the dust, the first breath that God breathed into the man gave the creation life. The very first man is who this was referring to. It is not referring to the unborn. This human was not developed in the womb. The unborn ARE developed in the womb.

Gen 25:21 And Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.
Gen 25:22 And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the LORD.
Gen 25:23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

Luk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
Luk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
Luk 1:43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
Luk 1:44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

If life starts at the first breath as you say, then how would the baby in Elisabeth's womb leap for joy? And how would you explain how the twins in Rebekah's womb could struggle with each other if they had no life?

You (or your wife) have never had a baby, have you? The unborn baby starts to move around in the womb at 7 or 8 weeks of pregnancy. If there were no life before the first breath, then there would be no movement before hand.

I have said it before and I will say it again: human life begins at conception. I won't play with words. Kill the child or not?
Simple, is it not?

Forum List

Back