"Pro-choice" people become Pro-life after learning about abortion in the USA

A human is not a human? Ok, professor. Get back to your heroic composting......
I feel this deserves at least two answers, yes it is human tissue, no denying that. That's a fact. Put to imply it is a human / a person is totally irresponsible. That argument is even suspect to criticism in late term abortions when the fetus takes on characteristics of a human being. Sorry if that differs with your opinion. Just stating facts. Facts are what laws should always be based on , not opinions.

Is a 20 year old only a "possibility" of a person? How about a 10 year old? 5? 1? A day? An hour? A minute?
If they went through the birthing process they are not possibilities anymore, they are all here, present and accounted for, even the minute old one.

Just how fucking stupid are you?
I understand you are a deceitful person. That's bad enough but you've obviously got a whole lot of other issues
I hope you get professional help. It's not healthy for you or those around you. If it were not for the anonymity of the internet I would not be talking to you. I actually believe you could be dangerous. Good luck.

It seems you understand nothing.
I'm getting weary of your ignorant games. Try to have a good day, I'm not going to waste any more time attempting to reason with you. I have learned it is impossible to have conversations with extremists , there are a lot of them on here.

I'm getting weary of your ignorant games. Try to have a good day, I'm not going to waste any more time attempting to reason with you. I have learned it is impossible to have conversations with extremists , there are a lot of them on here.
You think aborting a baby right before it is born and you call him an extremist, you are a GHOUL, and worship at the altar of Molech

tell that to the people who feed the starving masses.
OK, I will. There have been starving people all throughout human history. There were starving people when the global population was half what it is now. There were starving people when the global population was half what it was then. There were starving people when the global population was half of that. On and on and on.

OK, I will. There have been starving people all throughout human history. There were starving people when the global population was half what it is now. There were starving people when the global population was half what it was then. There were starving people when the global population was half of that. On and on and on.

& now there are more.

shouldn't it be slowed so the babies already born aren't dying from starvation?

Forum List

Back