"Pro-choice" people become Pro-life after learning about abortion in the USA

You keep getting the same answers because we need no other. You use terms such as fetus,and zygote to dehumanize the baby so it's not as hard to say just kill it!
No they are the scientific terms created so we know the difference. And yes science is based on reason not emotionality. Time to grow up. Break's over. See you later.

That is true, you should heed your own advice. There is no issue unless you make it one.
No, there is no need for an abortion if both parties are responsible, and show some self control, the kind that separates us from the animals.

No, there is no need for an abortion if both parties are responsible, and show some self control, the kind that separates us from the animals.
True in most cases but not all. The trouble is we're talking about human beings. So smart we're destroying our home.

Which reminds me ; Sex is a very basic instinct in animals and we are animals. Perhaps the drive is so great it overpowers our ability to reason. That would be especially true for teenagers with hormones levels surging at fantastic rates. At any rate, we are all only human and we make mistakes, some don't matter much, others lead to controversies like this.

Where did you see "dictate" in that post?
If I had incorrectly concluded that you wanted to see the State dictate to women concerning their wombs, even before a sentient, viable entity had developed there, I misunderstood you.

That is the case in El Salvador and Nicaragua, but the United States is an advanced democracy.

That has never been the purpose of science
Religion on the other hand, is a completely different story.
I do not reject the idea of abortion on religious grounds only! Many non religious people abhor it also. Science in order to keep the grants and funding coming in will many times say whatever you want them too! Take away the money issue and see what they say.

Then try to discipline yourself and stop insisting politicians should control wombs whenever pregnancy occurs.
Quit being obtuse, tell people to show self control instead, decisions have consequences, some good some bad but none should lead to murder.

I do not reject the idea of abortion on religious grounds only! Many non religious people abhor it also. Science in order to keep the grants and funding coming in will many times say whatever you want them too! Take away the money issue and see what they say.
You are trying to say science has been that way all along. These terms came into being during the Age of Reason . You sir seem to be living in the new Age of Lies.

Humans are not responsible for the destruction of the Earth!
Give me a break already you don't honestly think 8 plus billion humans on the planet using fossil fuels like crazy spewing out 34 billion tonnes ( Gt ) per year on average for the last 40 years couldn't possibly have anything to do with it. In comparison to a 20 gallon aquarium ( remember the earth is largely a closed system because of the protective effects of the atmosphere. ) all the fish would be experiencing hypoxia and frantically running about not knowing what they're doing just like some humans are beginning to do here on earth right now. The inability to think straight ( no pun intended ) is the first thing to go.

Last edited:
Speaking of the religious beliefs, the idea against abortion definitely has tribal origins and it had nothing to do with the sanctity of life. The opposite was true, they forbade everything that might interfere with superior numbers ( admonitions ) because they wanted it easier to kill their neighbors ( enemies ). When you examine anything thoroughly you will find the truth of the matter.

A human is not a human? Ok, professor. Get back to your heroic composting......
No, a fetus is not a person yet, it's only a possibility. Also it got up to 98 degrees around 2 pm so I quit for the day. Got the mulch all unloaded into piles, will spread it out tomorrow morning. It had some evergreen materials in it. If I left it in the pickup much longer the tannins would have damaged the paint.

Forum List

Back