Sen, santorum; “life begins at conception.”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
SEN, SANTORUM; “LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION.”

That is a personal belief and has not place in politics.

Those clump of cells is not a viable human being and there is not evidence that the end results will be a viable human being. Rep. Santorum say any doctor that performs an abortion should be charged with murder. Murder of what? A clump of cells? What is murder? Will the woman be charged with accomplish to murder?

GOD has spoken on the issue and it is an issue between the woman, the doctor and their GOD. Government need to stay out of it.

I would like to know where Sen. Santorum stand on protection a life after birth. How he feel about war and killing of innocent people who we consider “causalities or war” and “collateral damage.”

Planned Parenthood save lives and that is the reason we need it. Ending legal abortions and funding for Planned Parenthood will not stop abortions and save lives. Charging doctors with murder will not stop abortions either.

GOD gets to define when life begins and ends. Not Santorum or our government. It is not my right to even cast a vote on the issue.

Cain murdered his brother Abel yet GOD did not sentence him to death. Yet GOD sentence those who lied to death?

Many pro-life advocates use Exo as opposing abortions.
http://bible.cc/exodus/20-13.htm

Last edited:
Personal beliefs have everything to do with politics.

And life does begin at conception. Because that's when a new lifeform is formed and can be identified as separate from his/her parents.

LilOlLady,

First off, what God does with HIS creation is up to HIM, not the creation.

Isa 29:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Secondly, the government is there because of "beliefs", as Avatar stated. Beliefs are what dictate what happens in politics. Take the war on drugs of example. Many 'believe' it is wrong to use drugs and destroy your body (or have a more healthy body if Hemp is used) and they want to dictate what others do to their bodies.

Now, let me ask you something. If those same people think a woman should be able to have an abortion because she has a 'right' to do with her body as she wishes, then why is it that they do not believe that other's have that same right to use drugs? It is 'their' bodies after all.

Last edited:
SEN, SANTORUM; “LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION.”

That is a personal belief and has not place in politics.

Those clump of cells is not a viable human being and there is not evidence that the end results will be a viable human being. Rep. Santorum say any doctor that performs an abortion should be charged with murder. Murder of what? A clump of cells? What is murder? Will the woman be charged with accomplish to murder?

GOD has spoken on the issue and it is an issue between the woman, the doctor and their GOD. Government need to stay out of it.

I would like to know where Sen. Santorum stand on protection a life after birth. How he feel about war and killing of innocent people who we consider “causalities or war” and “collateral damage.”

Planned Parenthood save lives and that is the reason we need it. Ending legal abortions and funding for Planned Parenthood will not stop abortions and save lives. Charging doctors with murder will not stop abortions either.

GOD gets to define when life begins and ends. Not Santorum or our government. It is not my right to even cast a vote on the issue.

Cain murdered his brother Abel yet GOD did not sentence him to death. Yet GOD sentence those who lied to death?

Many pro-life advocates use Exo as opposing abortions.
Exodus 20:13 "You shall not murder.

it is a fact that women give birth to humans 100% of the time - i do not care if women get abortions (illegally ) when u make abortions - "legal" it becomes a state law - that means that i approve of what my state is doing - and i do not ! you are forcing me to be part of that murder - keep abortion illegal - if a woman wants to murder her child - that is up to her - dont get me involved - do not co-opt me into abortion ! and this has nothing to do with religion - i dont care what GOD sez on anything !

Liberal+Math.jpg

I know get that a lot of that from the skeptics in the AGW debate. 2(the IR absorption properties of CO2 are well documented) + 2(the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere has been going up, since the advent of the Industrial Revolution)= 5(we don't know where the CO2 is coming from, but it can't possibly be man)

He does not believe in abortion...NO MATTER WHAT. If she is raped by her father, she has to have that child according to ol Rick Santorum.

Google his name. I did. lol

Rick Santorum says women should be forced to bring to term a fetus conceived during rape or incest and that doctors should be criminally charged for providing legal abortion care.

Santorum: No Rape or Incest Exceptions | RH Reality Check

I do not want this man and his imposing beliefs anywhere near the white house. He is an extremist really.

Between this and his feelings on Gays, he is horrible.

And life does begin at conception. Because that's when a new lifeform is formed and can be identified as separate from his/her parents.
You must be a higher authority than God who says life begins with the first breath!

Gen 2: 7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Wrong. Until it has a nervous system and a brain, it's just a lump of cells. Shit.......without a nervous system, you've got nothing, no heartbeat, no person, just a glob of jelly with the POTENTIAL to become a person.

Besides........our ability to reason and learn rather than follow by instinct is what makes us human, and you can't do that without a brain.

Try again stupid.

Wrong. Until it has a nervous system and a brain, it's just a lump of cells. Shit.......without a nervous system, you've got nothing, no heartbeat, no person, just a glob of jelly with the POTENTIAL to become a person.

Besides........our ability to reason and learn rather than follow by instinct is what makes us human, and you can't do that without a brain.

Try again stupid.
So in other words we could still legally abort you?

I know get that a lot of that from the skeptics in the AGW debate. 2(the IR absorption properties of CO2 are well documented) + 2(the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere has been going up, since the advent of the Industrial Revolution)= 5(we don't know where the CO2 is coming from, but it can't possibly be man)

Interesting claim because there is little if any record of CO2 levels being recorded prior to about 100-150 years ago.

Not to mention it ignores the obvious population boom. I mean we do exhale CO2. It would be logical that more people living would have more people breathing. Those who breath exhale.

It also ignores the fact that since 1998 tempatures have been going down. But that's been conviently explained away by the theory that global warming causes tempatures to decrease. Which creates an obvious problem for anyone who thinks about it. But no, you guys are gung ho on this global warming will cause an ice age thing, unless the tempature starts going back up again and then it's just warming.

Maybe when you guys figure out if the world is warming or cooling you can start attributing it to man or some other source. Though if you are at all familiar with history and the climate changes of the past, you will realize man was not involved in any of them.

But hey you guys have fradulent documentation and ignore contradictory documentation. It must be true.

Try again stupid.
So in other words we could still legally abort you?

I can't argue with that conclusion. According to his logic most of this board could probably be aborted.

A baby has a heart beat 7 weeks after it's concieved. It's a real person. Unique. It's not part of the mother, but taking parts of both mother and father it's a completely new person. It's an individual living human. There is celluar division.

According to his logic all children could be killed up to pretty much age 18, because they aren't fully developed people yet. Their lack of development doesn't take away from their individuality. Nor does it take away from the fact that they are growing.

You must be a higher authority than God who says life begins with the first breath!

Gen 2: 7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The scripture speaks in context of the creation of the first man. It does not say anything about conception or when life begins. Nor does it say that you can kill your children until they take their first breath. In fact, the scriptures are quite clear about punishment for doing such things.

It also ignores the fact that since 1998 tempatures have been going down. But that's been conviently explained away by the theory that global warming causes tempatures to decrease. Which creates an obvious problem for anyone who thinks about it. But no, you guys are gung ho on this global warming will cause an ice age thing, unless the tempature starts going back up again and then it's just warming.
That, of course, is a LIE. Are you a Christian? If so, Why do you LIE???!!!
Do you believe that your talent for lying is on loan from God like a very famous CON$ervative Christian claims???

Oh, I must have missed that class. Because, as far as I know, babies don't get formed from the dust of the ground..... not since Adam has that been tried.

Fucking idiot. It's no wonder you don't value children.... you think they're made of dust. Now I understand your position about not funding those children through foster care. Kids aren't human beings according to you. I got it!

The scripture speaks in context of the creation of the first man. It does not say anything about conception or when life begins. Nor does it say that you can kill your children until they take their first breath. In fact, the scriptures are quite clear about punishment for doing such things.
Adam is an archetype of Mankind, and as such represents all people whether conceved or not, otherwise there would be no concept of Original Sin or a need for redemption.

And abortion is in the bible, preformed by the priest to test the fidelity of a wife. It is called the Law Of Jealousies.

It's obvious people know that a human being is killed during abortion. It's obvious because people go to great pains to point how the fetus is not "really human." This is how one justifies to oneself and one's peers that one has done nothing wrong. This is akin to dehumanizing one's enemies in war.
The fact remains, however, we human beings are greater than the sum of our parts. Simply because the child can’t run away from you as you kill it, makes that child no less human.
Placate your guilt all you want. We’re human from conception.

well im not going to get into the whole abortion thing. i believe that it is a choice based on your moral and religious background and i believe it is wrong and should be considered murder because if someone kills a woman while she is pregnant even if for only a couple weeks, they are charged with 2 counts of homicide.

but the part i will write about is this.......
How he feel about war and killing of innocent people who we consider “causalities or war” and “collateral damage.”

I am a marine and you would be surprised by how many "causalities of war" there really are. this is what those sweet little innocent children do over there. they tie a piece of string around their ankles and tie an AK-47 to the other end. then they take a little walk through a saw grass field (grass is up to your chest sometimes) they wait for our convoys to drive buy or wait for a patrol to walk buy. they grab the AK fire off a little burst and then duck into the saw grass and walk a little ways away pop up and have the AK dragging on the ground behind them to where we cant see it......... sweet little innocent children aren't they. Ive had friends who have lost marines because of this and i can tell you that i feel almost no mercy for these “causalities or war”. and as for the actual casualties of war, i could probably count on one had the actual number that have been killed in the past year. anyway i just thought i would educate you on what kind of people we are fighting over there and the actual number of casualties that we have had over there.

Forum List

Back